*Official* Football Manager 2024 Mobile Feedback Thread

Is there anyway the loan for Oscar Cortes from Lens to Rangers can include the option to buy that is in the actual move and missing from game? I would use the editor but we don’t have that option. 

The researchers from Scotland are slacking yet again. So many mistakes from them every year, every update. Players positions changed for no reason or it should be a case of an additional one added. Players having the wrong favourite clubs or personalities it’s unreal. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/03/2024 at 12:19, Marc Vaughan said:

I'll take a look into this, although (as always) any assistance that users can give will help us track down oddities and race conditions - for instance a save game from your save just before that award was given out would be a huge help.

This just happened in my save too - annoyingly I don't have a save from just before it happened.

However, I can confirm that it was the same award in the Bundesliga - and the manager who won the award was in charge of the team that got relegated after losing the relegation playoff - which appears to be the exact same circumstance as the issue Kinas reported. I won the league and finished 2nd in the award. The manager in question was Casemiro managing St Pauli in 2035/36 season - he'd been in charge all season and not won any cups or anything - just got relegated.

I'll try and grab a save file if it happens again.

Edited by Baronvon

Do anyone know how to ameliorate the dynamics of my team in FMM24? 

i am new into this and the professionalism and the capacity of job is being a problem(if you know also how ameliorate the others say me pls)

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, pinteros.soz said:

Do anyone know how to ameliorate the dynamics of my team in FMM24? 

i am new into this and the professionalism and the capacity of job is being a problem(if you know also how ameliorate the others say me pls)

Hi - with the team dynamics, simply put the personalities of the players in your team will lead to a certain dynamic within your dressing room ... for example if you have a lot of senior players who are unprofessional then your team will have an bad rating on the professionalism section of dynamics and you'll find youngsters will drift towards an unprofessional personality because they're following the example of the senior players, senior players might slack in training and be a bit more unprofessional in interactions with the media etc.

To change a dynamic in a manner you want to either buy in more players with personalities which support the worldview you want to promote, teach the existing players to behave that way (though interactions with them, disciplinary measures etc.).

Hello!

I recently downloaded the game and I have to say I'm properly impressed. I fell out of love with FM a fair few years ago when the ever increasing complexity and depth overcame the ever decreasing time I had available to play it. This mobile version is like a throwback to the perfect balance of simplicity and playability though so congrats from me, you've more or less nailed it.

If I was to have some suggestions/feedback it would be as below:

1. I feel like the CM role is lacking an attacking midfield option that isn't a playmaker role.

2. I've been playing in National League South and the players I loan out to the non playable leagues seem to play very few games. For example as Yeovil I'll have a dozen players out to clubs in the leagues below e.g. the affiliates Dorchester and Sherborne and so on but they'll generally come back having played only a single digit number of games over a season. Be good if the game generated more realistic numbers for them. I wonder if the greyed out players in these lower leagues are too good or something.

3. I often seem to have clubs listing players as available for loan but then rejecting any of my offers as "the player is a good option to have around the first team" or something like that. Seems frustrating.

4. I think the history tab for players should only record league appearances instead of including Cup and so on. Sure the full game always used to do this and the pre-existing historic data is league only.

5. The in game editor is unable to edit keeper's Communication attribute. Edit: Can see increasing leadership also increases this.

6. When semi-pro be good to have a board request option to go fully professional.

7. When contracts end I'd like to see players at the end of their contract release automatically. Currently they seem to stay on past the expiry date and given they stay on the payroll this is a bit annoying whe the board set the new budgets.

8. Assistant manager should be capped on how much he suggests loaning youth players out as he bangs on sometimes. Or a monthly email with a list of the players he suggests loaning would be better.

9. A few more player options in terms of database selection would be good. Either the option to include a few more players from the next level of non-playable league in the country you're in. Or ability to retain specific players. The Winter update is great but playing in National League South it's a bit frustrating that players released that season who were in the initial database aren't present as free agents as there are some I know would be worth a look. E.g. at Yeovil I only have a decent keeper on loan but I know Zach Jeacock was good for Gloucester this season, he returned to Birmingham and was released but isn't available as a free agent.

10. Coach badge costs seem excessive, more or less impossible to send anyone at this low level with the silver one costing 50k which I don't think is realistic.

11. Be good to have the option of picking which leagues to run within a nation e.g. if managing in the Premiership then I don't need everything down to the national leagues which will only slow my game down and mean I have to choose against running other top flight leagues instead to keep the pace up.

12. On the player's personal tab where their favoured club etc is I think having height and place of birth would be good. Small things but I think they add a bit to the immersion and I enjoy signing local players and/or knowing where players have come from.

13. I think the board's satisfaction with recent matches should stretch over more than 5 games. It can swing a bit much and maybe even 7 games would make it a bit more reasonable. E.g. I was having a great season but then lost 3 and drew 2 and suddenly had the board giving me a bit of grief. Won the next 2 and they were happy as can be again. From F to B or something in 2 games. I'm sure some boards are that fickle in real life but it seemed a bit much.

14. Be great to be able to pick a "team focus" in the development hub from perhaps fitness, teamwork, decisions, ball control etc so more general than just a list of all the attributes. I love that the team report tells me that my team isn't as fit as the rest of the division so it would be good to set fitness as a team focus without having to individually set each player to it or mess up their already targeted focus attribute.

Lastly the one area that's a genuine pain for me currently is the half time team talks, when losing at half time for too often the squad end up deflated and it doesn't seem to have mattered which option I picked. I think the players could do with being more resilient and a bit easier to perk up!

Edited by Townsend_son

Now I’ve finally been successful, I’ve got a couple of suggestions.

1.It would be nice if the Board and the press congratulated you if you manage a season double, treble or mythical quadruple, which I’ve done.

2. Even when you’ve been sweeping all teams before you, some players seem inexplicably nervous that your team might lose. And it’s not losing to a big club, it’s often losing to a much smaller club which may end your undefeated run. I could understand some of the more wary players being cautious but not nervous in those circumstances.

3. I think the competition at the top is tougher now although I’d still like to see the bigger clubs compete more for top players who are looking to move. Would a Premier League club be the only team bidding for a highly rated South American Player of the Year who’s looking to move to a bigger (probably) European club?

4. Youth squad ratings. At the end of the season, I might see that a youth player has scored say 20 goals in 25 games and has an 8.0 rating yet my youth manager (I always try to pick a youth coach) might only rate them as having a half star potential and not worth signing. I’ve signed players like that for my clubs anyway and they’ve usually gone on to do ok, scoring plenty goals in their senior careers but at a lower level. I suppose what I’m saying is that if a youth player does very well in their youth season (especially strikers), they tend to do well in their senior career no matter how low the rating the youth manager gives.

5. I think it’s already been mentioned about agents/other clubs offering your top league club half star rated youth players for millions of pounds. Obviously not realistic.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Vane

On 17/03/2024 at 12:19, Marc Vaughan said:

I'll take a look into this, although (as always) any assistance that users can give will help us track down oddities and race conditions - for instance a save game from your save just before that award was given out would be a huge help.

Hi @Marc Vaughan

Did another season in the Bundesliga where, again, manager of the year was won by the manager of the team who lost the relegation playoff match. I finished 2nd despite winning the league without losing a game - and I do have a save file from literally the day before it is all announced. What's the best way to get it to you?

A couple of other thoughts. I’d still like to see some auto scouting where may be the designated chief scout sends himself and the other on practical scouting missions, if you don’t set anything yourself. I’m quite lazy with scouting :D and scout on a single player basis, so would appreciate that.

I think it’s already been said that a more detailed explanation about the pros and cons of all the different types of coaches, scouts and physios would be useful. Also when you set staff as say chief scout, reserves manager and head of youth development, do they gain any extra abilities owing to their added responsibilities? If not, should they?

Edited by Vane

On 17/03/2024 at 19:19, Marc Vaughan said:

I saved that moment, here save file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmcv4bP3SNFAiwippkcMWkKpAvFtSLcD/view?usp=drive_link

I'm using "edit" cheat, it let me take all title. I was kicked out of top 3 :( 

Screenshot_2024-03-26-17-22-30-909_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg.e22e1190089f6906d42363d9c77aa7c2.jpgScreenshot_2024-03-26-17-22-07-210_com.netflix_NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg.9f26bf76f2b1d74a78793b3fefdd9b88.jpg

Em 21/11/2023 em 08:44, scwiffy disse:

Hi,

Haven’t played this since the iPad versions stopped but free with my Netflix sub so couldn’t resist.

6 months into season so far and enjoying it, everything feels clunky on iPad but assume this is because it’s all been made for a small mobile screen size.

Only bug I’ve noticed so far is contract negotiations, they aren’t negotiating at all, I just get stone wall wage request from players and they never budge. It’s the amount they ask for or no new contract! I’m assuming that it hasn’t been designed that way?

blockquote widget

Sobre fm 24 mobile este ano, não tive como jogar pq não sou assinante da Netflix, acredito que essa parceria impediu que muito jogadores que sempre pagou pelo jogo na play story deixar de jogar, pq antes vc pagava 9.99 dólares por ele agora tem que pagar, no mínimo 18 reais por meses só para jogar isso não faz sentido, gosto do jogo mais se continuar essa parceira sou mais um de outros jogadores, que vão abrir mão do fm 24 mobile que hoje na play story está com avaliação de 3.8 caiu muito pq será né 

Regarding fm 24 mobile this year, there is no way to play because you are not an affiliate of Netflix, I believe that this partnership prevented many players who always paid for playing in the play story to stop playing, because before you paid 9.99 dollars for it now you have to pay , no minimum 18 reais per month only to play is so no sense, enjoy the game but continue this part sou more um of other players, which will open most of the fm 24 mobile that leaves in the play story is with an endorsement of 3.8 caiu muito because it will be ne

• SI Staff
7 hours ago, wesley240487 said:

Sobre fm 24 mobile este ano, não tive como jogar pq não sou assinante da Netflix, acredito que essa parceria impediu que muito jogadores que sempre pagou pelo jogo na play story deixar de jogar, pq antes vc pagava 9.99 dólares por ele agora tem que pagar, no mínimo 18 reais por meses só para jogar isso não faz sentido, gosto do jogo mais se continuar essa parceira sou mais um de outros jogadores, que vão abrir mão do fm 24 mobile que hoje na play story está com avaliação de 3.8 caiu muito pq será né 

Sorry to hear that - the move to Netflix wasn't something which was done on an impulse and was to secure the future of the series, which it has done (with the game having more users than ever this year).

Hopefully we'll entice you back one day.

• SI Staff
On 25/03/2024 at 13:57, Baronvon said:

Hi @Marc Vaughan

Did another season in the Bundesliga where, again, manager of the year was won by the manager of the team who lost the relegation playoff match. I finished 2nd despite winning the league without losing a game - and I do have a save file from literally the day before it is all announced. What's the best way to get it to you?

This is under investigation now - thanks for the feedback and help :D

• 2 weeks later...
Em 01/03/2024 em 23:35, Marc Vaughan disse:

Thanks for the detailed feedback - I'll make sure its passed along to the research team (sadly us developers don't get trusted to do the research ourselves, otherwise Brighton would be slightly better in the game ;) ).

Dear Mark,

Regretfully, none (absolutely 0) of the feedback provided was incorporated for the Final Database update. I hope the database is reviewed in the near future. Thank you