FM24 Global (Less England) Small Club to Big Club Challenge

image.png.ccebeee72c33f211b4d8f648799eaf00.png

Season 5 Report - 2028/29 - NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 & 2 | European Fixtures | Champions League Table

Won the league & cup double again. Domestic stuff is pretty straight forward now, and the minute the other Slovenian clubs get a player that's any good, I just sign them :D

Beat Maribor in cup final, who if you read my update from last year - were relegated (unusual as Maribor most successful team in Slovenian history). So I was the "giant", at the top of the premier league, in Europe, by far and away the best team in the country. I gave my pre-match speech at the little meeting thing you always get before a big match, i said I expected us to win, and I got this reaction...."we're not on their level"...they need to fix that stuff it's so stupid.

In Europe, came so close to qualifying out of the league phase for the first time ever, as you'll see from this, Villareal got an 89th minute penalty, which robbed us of the last spot, heartbreaker! But was a valiant effort and got lots of prize money.

Other bits in Europe just of note - I hold a few records already (not all of them good) in Europe despite me only having European football for a few seasons. In the Champions League, I hold the record for record low attendance in a match, most goals in a campaign, and most goals conceded in a campaign. It's because I hammer all the qualifiers like 12-0 on aggregate and I have 4 rounds of this, I've often scored 30-40 goals by the time the group phase rolls in! But funny that I have the record for most goals scored AND conceded.  And in the Europa Conference League, I also hold the record for most goals scored, that's quite cool given we've only been in Europe a few seasons.

Club Infrastructure

Finances Supporter Profile | Facilities

Some good money from the prize money, winning those games in Champions League was worth a good few pennies too, so we have plenty money, and topping up the facilities all the time. Due to move into our new stadium which will be good, as the old one only has capacity of 280-odd, whereas new one is 4,000, I reckon I'll need to boost the attendance for this too, I'll be surprised/disappointed if I'm not selling this out too! Signed off from the old place in style with a 6-0 win.

Squad/Manager Review

End of season manager profile | Transfers 

Transfers - best players I signed, 2 guys from Slovenian rivals - Nick Perc, and Dragan Zupancic. Really like the look of these 2, Zupancic I think could be here for 10 years he's got immense potential. Also got this young Uruguayan striker who looks good with a great personality. Got Haydon Roberts on a bosman too, who had a really good season as a ball playing CB. Muris Sulejmanovic in the number 10 role did a job when he joined also, high hopes for him.

Youth Intake

Preview Intake Day | Squad View | Signed Scholars

5 seasons in and still waiting for my first elite player, but i got a few "top talents" so I won't complain too much, few of these will likely make some good squad players for the Slovenian league, so I actually wasn't too disappointed with this. Resek is the pick of the bunch and I'm fairly sure in a few years he'll be able to do well for us in the league.

Next Season/Future

Has to be getting out of the Champions League group phase, we need to get to the knock outs, came so close this year, and I think we'll do it soon. The top teams are still night and day better than us, and I've still got too low a rep to attract top players to us, it's all Italian Serie B and mid table Serbian/Croatians that want to come to us, I'm a long way off beating the big clubs, just need to grow slowly, I'm in no rush, loving the save, will see how it goes.

Year
Tier
Position
Cup
Europe
Ave Attendance
Manager Profile
Facilities
Finances
2nd
1st
Semi Final
N/A
1st
1st
QF
N/A
1st
1st
Runners up
Champions League League Phase
1st
1st
Winner
Europa Conference QF
1st
1st
Winner

Edited by aldojags

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It is back to Germany for another attempt.

Club Introduction

FC Teutonia Ottensen

Prdz2nk.png 

The Manager

This is me.

MSTRhOF.png

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          19 June 2024             30 June 2025       £3,400 p/w        £2,000 p/w

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att  Def  Fit  GkD  GkH  GkS  Tac  Tec  Men  SeP  WWY  Ada  Det  PlK  YoK  LoD  PeM  Mot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.50*)     None                 1    1    1    1    1    1    3    1    2    2    1    1    1    3    1    1    1    3

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Adequate              Fairly Basic     Basic              Local  (1.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Purchase Record

Date               Player               Position                              Club Purchased From                       Country                   Transfer Fee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player               Position                              Club Sold To                              Country                   Transfer Fee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     DFB-Pokal        Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor

image.png.af66268d1af9b386bd7e561bc89a7e6d.png

Usti nad Labem

I started this one again a little while ago so have already played a season and half so figured I'd do my postings now.

Starting Manager Profile

image.png.cb74ea0c0907120cbb153cf62c7359ce.png

Club History

image.png.0b6aac55e6fb3e9303132a7d2b600741.png

The team I inherited was projected for the season to be just above relegation however, we made a lot of transfers as is often the case in the first window. In future seasons I will probably do a more detailed overview of our transfers but really we made a lot this season. An initial batch to get players in, and then the secondary batch including loan signings to improve the playing eleven. Largely I did only sign players on one year deals with options of extra as many of those signed were short term gains type of players.

Transfers

image.png.0b977bf29b9d1454da15da3a17cd9ecb.png

image.png.31c28474d2d178a566c486dd07a6767d.png

Following our transfers, the media now had us as the league favourites, but in the first part of the season we were, whilst picking up decent points, a little underwhelming, or at least it felt that way. We were either winning or losing so that probably played it’s part so despite having a 60% win rate, we also had a 40% loss rate. This meant going into the mid-season break we were 5th which, really isn’t terrible if reflecting on it. The second half of the season felt much better for us after I’d made some tactical tweaks in the 3 month break with us looking a bit more convincing in our games, though I’m not convinced by our tactical set up as of yet.

Our upturn in form also corresponded with a slight downturn for the teams above us which ultimately transpired that with two games to go we were in the automatic promotion spots with the two teams directly below us to play in the last two. The first of which we put in a very impressive performance to win 3-0 taking us to a winner (well we just had to not lose) takes all promotion decider in the last game. It was a fairly cagey start before they took the lead in the first half, but on the stroke of half time we scored from 25 yards to make it level at the break. In the second half most of the chances went our way but it was still in the balance whilst we were drawing with a goal for either team almost guaranteed to be decisive. In the end, no goal arrived and we gained automatic promotion on results between teams (WD) however, we didn’t win the league with that honour going to Sparta Prague B.

image.png.e5b0ef6bcfdd38c0cbf25b69b1f16dd7.png

We had a good cup run this season making it to the quarter final before being knocked out by Sparta Prague, but we did take a top league scalp in the previous round stunning Banik Ostrava with a 1-0 victory.

image.png.083bdf15e4f4a1d97ea409a22ccd880e.png

Looking ahead

A promotion in the first season was not really my general expectation from this season but it is what we achieved, so next season the task is to avoid relegation. We will be losing some of our loans and many players we have I’m not fully convinced they’re good enough for the step up so it may well be a busy transfer window again. I am also toying with changing our formation as whilst we were successful with our current one, I’m not sure we were playing to the best of our abilities with it.

image.png.47f4daab7a0bc849ee052c86f1758366.png

image.png.2c898ead5e13d7cbe47d4d8b2ea781f3.png

Usti nad Labem

Transfers/Season Preview

Transfers 1 -- Transfers 2

Going into our first season in the top flight I had settled on changing up my formation from a 4-2-3-1 to a 5-2-1-2 formation. This , as well as us releasing what were only bit part players last season, meant that we again made a ton of new signings this season, however, the latter signings were actually future prospects opposed to for the first team. The most notable of our signings was perhaps Matej Vydra who in his career has amassed over £20m worth of transfer fees, though he is not quite what he once was. Our biggest outlay was £60k which was spent on bringing a player we had on loan last season back to the club permanently in Branko Pavic. We did sign too many players to keep everyone happy and such some of the arrivals this season have already been moved on.

Season

We started the season quite well although, in our opener we were the beneficiaries as Sparta Prague had two straight red card within the opening 9 minutes before giving away a penalty 2 minutes later. Otherwise though, our season start was pretty much, strong at home and poor away which did have us in a decent enough position. Once we did start improving our away form we did start to climb the table, but really the table on the whole was a fairly close thing. We were hovering between 4th and 8th for most of the season before we put on a very strong last month of the regular season to secure a top 6 finish and into the championship group.

image.png.d09756aab7f20427ec012348a5bf5410.png

Our championship group didn’t start fantastically with us losing back to back games 1-0 before we hit 4 past Teplice to put us in an unlikely position to be in a shot with European qualification. Unfortunately, we through that away with a second half capitulation in the next game to make qualification a dependency on other results. We did win our final game, but alas it wasn’t enough as we missed out on league sorting rules. (I think I should have finished 4th as the sorting rules firstly is points in regular season which we accumulated more than Sparta unless I’m misinterpreting)

image.png.fa95d2d1ae659289bcfcd1125b95d57c.png

We again reached the quarter final of the cup which I’m happy enough with.

Squad

image.thumb.png.abc4acb6d2d96244724c227de994ae5f.png

GK – Nathaniel Nwosu

Nwosu we signed last season as a back up but ultimately he ended last season as our starting goalkeeper and that continued this season. He’s developing well and is on a long term contract so I’m really happy for him to continue as our starting goalkeeper for years to come.

WBL – Jan Hosek

Another of last seasons signings, Hosek was playing left full back last season, but the push forward to left wing back was a really positive one for him. He was a very consistent performer for us this season and although there is some transfer interest in him, I am happy for him to be our starter next season as well.

DCL – Abdelmounaim Boutouil

Again a signing from last season, although he was one who didn’t feature quite so much due to us only operating with 2 central defenders last term. This season he was a mainstay at the back with solid enough performances. I am looking to sign him to a new contract as his expires this summer, but we are yet to agree on squad status and wage so he could find himself leaving if we cannot come to an agreement.

DC – Valentin Fascendini

Another of our players we signed last season, this time a loan player who we managed to extend to this season. He has some really good attributes for a ball playing defender as such that is where he played. Again, solid performer for us this season and I have managed to get him on loan for the start of next season until his contract runs out with Boca.

DCR – Valente Pierani

Another loanee from an Argentinian side and another player who was already with us last season. Pierani is a very good defender and was picking up Argentinian youth caps through this season and last. Our best performing centre back and someone we have also agreed to loan for another season.

WBR – Libor Holik

The first new signing in the starting eleven for this season. Holik wasn’t a super expensive signing but he certainly has decent quality which saw him tie down the right wing back spot. 7 assists this season is a good return and whilst this is an area I would maybe like to strengthen it is not any priority.

DMCL – Sebastien Koffi

The final player in the starting eleven who was already with the club last season. Koffi had a solid season last year, but this season he went from strength to strength, developing all the while. I secured him on a new long term contract towards the end of the season so I’m looking forward to a few more years yet from Koffi.

DMCR – Danilo Spoljaric

We signed Spoljaric in the summer for £21k to be a starting midfielder for and that’s exactly what he was. His output was maybe  little underwhelming but he was a steady player for us in the middle of the park. He might find himself moved to a back up next season as Pavic looks to be at a similar level whilst also being younger with more potential.

AMC – Matej Vydra

In truth we didn’t have much strength in attacking midfield but Vydra did a respectable job for us although he didn’t quite contribute enough assists for my liking. He has announced he will retire this off-season so this is an area of the squad we do need to improve in.

STC – Muller,Matejka,Pesek,Moussaki

Striker was the only area of the pitch where no player was consistent enough to claim a regular starting spot. In truth all 4 strikers were of very similar performance just no consistency. Matejka could be considered the best of the bunch as he was the only one to hit double figures but it is certainly an area I am looking to strengthen.

Overview/Looking ahead

I was not expecting us to finish so high up the league this season, but I think we’ve got to aim for a similar performance if not better next season, especially as we should have less squad turnover. The biggest issue we have currently is that we are in an awful financial state £3.2 million in the red, so our wage budget is getting slashed and if offers come in for some of our better players I think the board will accept from under me.

image.thumb.png.c614fa03b2d2cf22db61b0e23a14c7bb.png

Edited by _JHTB_

FC_Eintracht_Norderstedt_03_logo.svg
Season Review 2028-29

Tactic | Table | Finances

Season Summary

26fc78533552399d528db7c8833dba13.png

Results: Sept-Dec | Jan-May

PROMOTION!!! Honestly, things looked extremely comfortable as we were unbeaten until January. We nearly threw things away in the last few months, but stayed strong to gain promotion to the top tier. In the DfB Pokal, we got a tough 2nd round draw against Werder Bremen which saw us bow out on penalties

Transfers Out

RB | Jose Ferreira (£6.5m)

Even with a new chairman elected and an insanely healthy bank balance, my board can't resist cashing in on my players. Ferreira isn't an annoying loss, he wasn't playing great and kept kicking up a fuss about not playing, but it's getting frustrating just how many players my board are selling from under me, even when our finances are perfect.

ST | Alfredo Castillo (£4.2m)

A sale from our II squad and some nice profit! Castillo didn't really develop as I hoped, but definitely maintains his high potential. I couldn't turn down such a large sum for him despite that. I think he could go on to be a good player, but I don't think this is a sale we'll regret.

Transfers In

With some money to play with, I made some January additions to my squad.

GK | Tsutomu Ono (£3.7m)

With Gasparini making rumblings about wanting to leave, I wanted to lock down the goalkeeping spot long-term, and I feel Ono is the guy for that. He already has some excellent stats, and plenty of potential to grow. His 2.5 CA is definitely misleading in my opinion, I think he'll be our #1 between the sticks for a while yet.

CB | Sten Saar (£80k)

We add to our wonderkid collection with this gem from Estonia. I thoroughly scouted Saar to make sure he was the real deal, and he surely is. He's already got some amazing stats and so much potential, so this looks a bargain. He'll spend some time on loan to hopefully improve, but I've got high hopes for him.

CB | Matej Chalus (Free)

I wanted a bit more experience to sure up our defence, and Chalus on a free was absolutely perfect. He's got everything I need from a defender and I feel he's a direct upgrade on what we have. I reckon he'll be important for us in our promotion chase and beyond.

ST | Kristof Moulin (£2.5m)

Maybe I'm overloading on strikers, but when someone like this comes around for this price, it's hard to say no. Moulin was wanted by some top Premier League clubs, but I managed to swoop in and grab him, with him even turning down Ajax for me. Though he's a striker, I see him as slotting in as a RW for us to support Daka. I reckon he's going to prove to be a steal for the price and could go on to some excellent things.

Key Players

#1 - Cher Ndour

I expected good things from Ndour, and he definitely delivered. He was an extremely strong prescence in the midfield, being our more attacking option and contributing with a number of goals and assists. He's a key reason for our promotion, and will be a key part of surviving the Bundesliga next season.

#2 - Charlie Patino

Ndour's partner in crime, Patino continued where he left off with a tremendous season. Although not as in the limelight as Ndour, he controlled the midfield, turning defence into attack and being the lynchpin of our side.

#3 - Mikey Moore

The young winger I signed as a punt has grown into one of the most promising wingers in Germany. Moore's creativity and ability on the ball have been excellent this season, providing much-needed assists and goals to get us over the line this year.

Next Season's Thoughts

We're in the big time next season, and it's going to be a tough one. We have a strong squad, but nowhere near the giants of the Bundesliga. Survival is the key, and I have faith in this squad to achieve it. I've been given very little money from my board for next season (mainly because they decided my budget BEFORE we got the big league-winning payout) and the majority of my squad are wanted by some pretty big teams, so it's going to be interesting to see how I manage in the transfer window. I want to keep as many of our top players as possible, but with a low reputation and a board that just LOVES selling players from under me, we may have a very busy summer

End of Season Review

Season 2024/25

FC Teutonia Ottensen

Prdz2nk.png 

Season Summary

A thirteenth place finish exceeded expectations somewhat.

League Table

League Fixtures 1 - League Fixtures 2

Squad

Francesco Antonucci - Jonathan Díaz - Fabricio Nievas

Transfers In - Transfers Out

Youth Candidates

Kevin Ahlemann - Christoph Reinhardt - Jaap Prinssen

Next Season

I would love to push on for a top five finish.

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          19 June 2024             30 June 2025       £3,400 p/w        £2,000 p/w
2024/25          29 March 2025             30 June 2026       £3,500 p/w ↑      £2,000 p/w =

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att  Def  Fit  GkD  GkH  GkS  Tac  Tec  Men  SeP  WWY  Ada  Det  PlK  YoK  LoD  PeM  Mot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.50*)     None                 1    1    1    1    1    1    3    1    2    2    1    1    1    3    1    1    1    3
2024/25    Minimal = (0.50*) =   None =               3 ↑  3 ↑  1 =  1 =  2 ↑  1 =  4 ↑  3 ↑  4 ↑  2 =  1 =  1 =  3 ↑  4 ↑  3 ↑  1 =  4 ↑  5 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Adequate              Fairly Basic     Basic              Local   (1.00*)
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            Fairly Basic =   Basic =            Local = (1.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25      38        15        7       16          83              66                 +17              39.47%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25          38        15        7       16          83              66                 +17              39.47%             332 days

Transfer Purchase Record

Date               Player               Position                              Club Purchased From                       Country                   Transfer Fee

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player               Position                              Club Sold To                              Country                   Transfer Fee
 2 January 2025    Pelé                 Defensive Midfield/Central Midfield   Union Sportive Quevilly-Rouen Métropole   France                          £1,600

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     DFB-Pokal        Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3.Liga                               13th          N/a           Comfortably survived relegation.

Edited by DazRTaylor

On 05/02/2024 at 15:24, Thebaker said:

@_JHTB_ really good start there, the finances could put a dent in the progress

Yeah, agreed, tough to better it other that selling players due to low attendances and very limited competition prize money. The board have been putting money in this season, but it's not really making much of a dent.

image.jpeg.0ae9efd2493375b2af14410dee83d41e.jpeg

2030/31

Table | Squad | Transfers

Made a pretty poor start with 7 defeats in the first 12 games to only be in midtable. A 10 game unbeaten run then put the team up into the promotion mix. The results at the end of the season were a bit mixed but the team picked up enough points to go into 2nd with one game to go. Brest completely bottled it with a run of poor form and lost the last game of the season to hand promotion to Racing who lost the last game as well. The team was helped by the overall poor standand this season with the top 3 in previous seasons always over 60 points and 6th place last season got 61 points.

In the french cup the reserves beat a lower league team 9-0 in the 7th rd before meeting National 2 FC Versailles in teh 8th rd. After drawing 1-1 the team went out on penalties.

Finances were level due to a lack of a cup run but the club still managed to improve the youth facilities and youth recruitment. There were no significant transfers in or out.

The main architects of promotion were the strikers Dembo and Kinkela although there were good performances all round with an improvment in defence even with the GK in poor form.

Season

League

Position

French Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2024/25

National

9th

8th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (16)

Emmanual (9)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2025/26

National

10th

11th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (19)

Koffi (7)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2026/27

National

5th

Qtr-final

N/A

Zouogbo (28)

Desvignes (11)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2027/28

National

3rd

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (27)

Koffi (12)

Adequate

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

Promoted

2028/29

Ligue 2

13th

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (11)

Vailiant(7)

Adequate

Below Average

Average

Average

2029/30

Ligue 2

9th

Semi-final

N/A

Kembo (22)

Vailiant(14)

Average

Below Average

Average

Above Average

2030/31

Ligue 2

2nd

8th Rd

N/A

Kembo (16)

Koffi (10)

Average

Adequate

Average

Good

Promoted

End of Season Review

Season 2025/26

FC Teutonia Ottensen

Prdz2nk.png 

Season Summary

Despite being predicted to finish in the top six, we were dreadful and just couldn't find any sort of form.

League Table

League Fixtures 1 - League Fixtures 2

Squad

Jonathan Díaz - Mikey Moore - João Veloso

Transfers In 1 - Transfers In 2 - Transfers Out

Youth Candidates

Samet Özdemir - Chancel Makengo - Johannes Behrmann

Next Season

I think the pressure is on for a top five place in the league.

Personal Contract

2024/25          29 March 2025             30 June 2026       £3,500 p/w ↑      £2,000 p/w =
2025/26       26 November 2025             30 June 2027       £3,600 p/w ↑      £2,100 p/w ↑

Personal Coaching Data

2024/25    Minimal = (0.50*) =   None       =         3 ↑  3 ↑  1 =  1 =  2 ↑  1 =  4 ↑  3 ↑  4 ↑  2 =  1 =  1 =  3 ↑  4 ↑  3 ↑  1 =  4 ↑  5 ↑
2025/26    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   National C ↑         5 ↑  5 ↑  2 ↑  1 =  2 =  1 =  5 ↑  5 ↑  5 ↑  3 ↑  1 =  1 =  4 ↑  5 ↑  4 ↑  6 ↑  5 ↑  7 ↑

Club Facilities

At Start   Poor                 Poor              Adequate              Fairly Basic     Basic              Local      (1.00*)
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            Fairly Basic =   Basic =            Local    = (1.00*) =
2025/26    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            Fairly Basic =   Basic =            Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑

Season Record

2024/25      38        15        7       16          83              66                 +17              39.47%
2025/26      38        14       12       12          75              67                  +8              36.84% ↓

Overall Career Record

2024/25          38        15        7       16          83              66                 +17              39.47%             332 days
2025/26          76        29       19       28         158             133                 +25              38.16% ↓           696 days

Transfer Purchase Record

4 January 2026    Andy Hoti            Central Defence                       1. FC Magdeburg                           Germany                        £63,000
30 January 2026    Andrew Bevan         Striker                               Southend United                           England                       £200,000

Transfer Sale Record

2 January 2025    Pelé                 Defensive Midfield/Central Midfield   Union Sportive Quevilly-Rouen Métropole   France                          £1,600
 4 July 2025       Fousseny Doumbia     Central Defence                       Rot-Weiss Essen                           Germany                        £34,500
29 July 2025       Maximilian Hennig    Left Back                             1. FC Köln                                Germany                        £45,000
10 January 2026    Mats Pannewig        Central Midfield                      SV Sandhausen                             Germany                        £81,000

Trophy Haul

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3.Liga                               13th          N/a           Comfortably survived relegation.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3.Liga                               11th ↑        N/a =         A very disappointing season.

I will also add, we only got Diaz because he was with us for the first season and loves the club.  He grew massively last year.  Veloso wasn’t a 4.5* player when he joined.  Unsurprisingly, he isn’t returning.  We have Diaz again though.

image.png.d2e706c59bddafa7776519b0ab5b7ea3.png

Usti nad Labem - Season 3

Transfers/Season Preview

Transfers 1 -- Transfers 2 -- Transfers 3

Whilst there was areas I had highlighted at the end of last season for us to improve, I decided instead to focus on young players for the future instead of first team players. This decision was in part due to dire financial position we are in with the hope that the young players, whilst also having much lower wage demands, do have the potential of us to sell them on for good values. Of the signings, Canculovic was the one who came in as a first team player with pretty much everyone else future prospects except the couple of loanees for depth. We did make one paid signing which considering financial woes is maybe a little risky, but Stana I felt was a player worth the outlay.

In terms of outgoings, the majority of the players leaving were largely on loans but we did manage to raise some money through outgoings which ultimately left us with a slight overall profit on the year. Spoljaric left for pastures new after Charlton met his £425k release fee, though I was happy for him to leave as despite being first choice last season was only a squad player this time around. One of our young prospects signed last season justified the transfer strategy as Sparta Prague gave us £1.3m for Cinotti, a player I was not convinced would ever be good enough for us.

Season

Our season whilst immediately started well with back to back 2-0 wins before we struggled in the next 5 without a win. We did ultimately stabilise to put on similar sort of form to last season, decent enough, but this season I felt we were maybe not quite as effective, though I do put that partially down to bedding in some younger players this season. We ultimately reached the Championship Group albeit with a lower points tally and lower league position.

6bf0c2d9cf83b137ccfbfe0f1dba34e6.png

We did have an outside chance of getting top 4 and qualifying for Europe but the first game of the group saw us concede a 90th minute equaliser against the team we were chasing for that spot which all but killed all hope we could catch them. In truth, like the main league, the Championship group went in a similar way to last season where we were mostly outclassed and ultimately finished 6th this season compared to last seasons 5th

0c707637869d65910c07e1ea138c99c8.png

Squad

GK – Nathaniel Nwosu

Nwosu remained as our first choice goalkeeper this year and does look like a solid goalkeeper who still has room to improve. In terms of goals conceded he did do worse this year which really is more indicative of us not being quite as strong defensively this season. Whilst I do intend to keep him, I wouldn’t be completely opposed to selling him if we can get a good price for him as we do have at least one young player who I think could do a decent job.

WBL – Jan Hosek

Hosek had a fantastic season this year, last season he was dependable enough but this season he really increased his productivity for the team. 16 assists in the league is a very good output as well as adding 3 goals for good measure. I’m super happy with his contribution and hopefully he can replicate it next season.

DCL – Ringo van Fessem

Van Fessem did not start the season as a regular starter for us initially providing depth in both midfield and defence, but following the mid-season break and converted loanee Fascendini not having a good start to his permanent career at the club he got his chance. To be honest, he didn’t wow and really is lacking a little bit technically especially for my liking. He may find himself back as a back up next season.

DC – Fran Roko Caculovic

A player I highlighted in the transfer overview, Caculovic came into the team as a regular starter at centre back. He does lack a bit aerially and physically in general, but at only 18 he looks to have some great attributes to develop into a very strong defender or maybe in the future defensive midfielder for us. He did not really play well at all this season though in reflection (only in this write up did I realise just how poor he's been), perhaps a contributor to our porous defense.

DCR – Valente Pierani

His 3rd season on loan and, unfortunately, probably his last. Pierani has been a very solid player for us in his 3 seasons at the club, this year chipping in with 6 goals, though 3 were penalties. He will leave a gap in our defense next season, so this will be an area I will prioritise if we have the funds to bring someone new in.

WBR – Libor Holik

Whilst not as prolific as his counterpart on the left of the defense, Holik had a strong season for us with 12 goal contributions in the league. He was a player I’d mentioned I’d maybe replace in last season’s overview, but I’m glad I didn’t as he has been solid for us.

DMR – Sebastien Koffi

Koffi kept his place in the starting eleven this season, although he moved from the left central position, to the right central. Whilst the role here perhaps gave him a lower average rating compared to last season, he contributed to more goals this season with 6 assists to his name, an increase to 4 last season.

DML – Branko Pavic

I had already earmarked Pavic as a starter for this season after spending last season as a back up and I feel he rewarded my faith nicely enough. 2 goals and 7 assists for the young Croat is a good return. He is our highest earner so he could be looked to be moved on this off season as we try to improve our financials.

AMC – Valter Perusko

With Vydra’s retirement we had a completely empty spot in the squad, but it was a spot filled with one of the young prospects signed last season and loaned out. Perusko not only developed really well this season he also contributed well for the team even if I would like maybe a bit better assist output in the future. He’s on a long term contract and improving all the while so I feel he can hold this position for quite a while.

STC – Lukas Matejka

Matejka was the striker who had shown the most last season, and such – especially with lack of signings – he got the nod as one of our starting strikers. He managed 15 goals this season which improved on his return last term. Unfortunately, he ended the season with a major injury so his spot in the team will depend on how he recovers.

STC – Davian Entrena

It took a while for the second striking spot to be claimed, although I did think Entrena would ultimately take it. He started the season with a few niggly injuries which prevented him from getting a consistent run in the side, but once his injuries were behind him he claimed the second striking spot as his own. His attributes look to be very good for his position and I’m hopeful he can keep developing them to tie down this spot in the team for years to come.

Overview/Looking ahead

Last season I had written I wanted about the same performance or better from this season which is roughly what we achieved. Next season I’d probably be content with the same again, hopefully with a few increased individual performances from our younger players who have found themselves in first team contention. Despite recouping nearly £2m in transfer fees we barely broke even for the season as we continue to lose money at a rapid rate.

45b3361eb0bec463bc38faea8da27516.png

been out the loop for a bit, I'm about 2-3 seasons ahead of where I last updated but just been busy, will try tonight/this week to catch up, some good progress here

@_JHTB_ great start to be established top half team so quickly although concerning about the finances, hope it's not a thing like Belgium where you just lose money constantly? I like the business you've done, how is Vydra only 33!! feel like he's been around for 20 years. Like the look of Stana too for 19. and good money for that keeper too, strength 4 stamina 7, that's an easy decision to sell anyone for me no matter how good they are otherwise!

@Rainbowz well done on the promotion, I think the £6.5m your board accepted for the right back - that seems fair enough - I dunno if you'd have got much more than that he looks ok attribute wise but I'd have accepted that bid too. Maybe i'm too reliant on attributes though. Good money for Castillo too he looks pretty average so 4m thank you very much! Love Ono, he'll easily be good enough for challenging for europe in bundesliga, great long term signing. And Moulin  - going to either score you tons of goals, or make you tons of money! Or both!

@Thebakerwell done on promotion, I like your forwards you highlighted, good luck for Ligue 1

@DazRTaylor never heard of that team - nice one - i did Germany last year in this challenge, loved it. 

NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League 2029/30

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 & 2 | European Fixtures

Won the league with 9 games to go, and ended up breaking 100 pt mark. Won the cup too. Europe started so well, 7 pts from first 3 games, then end up falling over the line into the knock outs for the first time ever. Soundly beaten by Benfica in knock outs, barely laid a glove on them. Finding Europe such a tough nut to crack. Cannot persuade anyone (realistically i suppose) to come to me outside of Serie B players or midtable Croatian clubs players, the best players I can usually sign are the best young Slovenians from other teams in my league.

Leagues rep and clubs rep just too low for me to ever tempt quality players to come to me...going to be a long term slow burn if I'm ever to go far in Europe. Not sure I'm a fan of this champions league format either, I liked the old one where you'd drop into Europa League, and I could have a run in that. But you get knocked out of this and that's you done for the season!

Club Infrastructure

Finances | Supporter Profile | Club Vision | Facilities | Manager Profile | Transfers

All stable, finances always float around balance of £20m, Champions League money allows us to break even and sign a few players. Facilities are getting there, I think I'll need to boost my rep before I can truly max everything out but it's all pretty high standard.

Youth Intake

Preview | Intake Day | Signed Scholars

Not much to write home about...

Year
Tier
Position
Cup
Europe
Ave Attendance
Manager Profile
Facilities
Finances
2nd
1st
Semi Final
N/A
1st
1st
QF
N/A
1st
1st
Runners up
1st
1st
Winner
Europa Conference QF
1st
1st
Winner
1st
1st
Winner
Champions League Play off Knock Out

Edited by aldojags

FC_Eintracht_Norderstedt_03_logo.svg
Season Preview 2029-30

After our promotion, let's see how we're shaping up for this season.

Transfers Out

We had a massive clearout this season. Kluivert, Hornicek and Kun Wah Lee all left on frees while Saar, Puljic and Jiayu all go on loan

GK | Manuel Gasparini (£900,000)

With the signing and performances of Ono, Gasparini's days were always numbered. He was a solid keeper and definitely a big part of the team at one time, but given he wants first team football, I felt it best to move him on.

RB | Tomas Esteves (£500,000)

Esteves was an excellent servant for us, but we can afford better options now, and his wage and playing demands didn't meet his ability. I'm happy with his contribution and wish him the best.

CB | Nectar Triantis (£1,300,000)

Triantis was always a consistent performer for us and a solid CB, but with our promotion and new players coming in, I just didn't see a place for him. He's a good CB and I reckon he'll have a strong career, just not with us.

CM | Naouirou Ahamada (£1,000,000)

A player I had higher hopes for, Ahamada never quite developed as I'd hoped and saw his position usurped by stronger players. That combined with frequent injuries and massive contract demands meant I had to move him on.

CM | Sandro Nascimento (£300,000)

Another midfielder who didn't hit the heights I expected, Sandro never recovered from a massive injury in his first season and was treading water in my squad for a while. It's a shame, I think he could've been good, but he was never the same player and he moves on to Osnabruck.

LW | Mikey Moore (£15,000,000)

This was a tough one. I love Moore, and seeing his development from a talented but one-trick youngster to a well-rounded star has been amazing. But when bids came in, he wanted to leave and with the money being offered, I couldn't stand in his way. Hopefully he goes on to have an excellent career, but if not, I wouldn't mind bringing him back one day.

LW | Tim Wartinger (£3,800,000)

Maybe a bit of a shock, but Wartinger didn't really live up to my expectations, and with the arrival of Solomon and his requests to be a star player earning big money, I had to let him go. I definitely sold him cheap, but at the risk of a mutiny and with better options, he had to go.

ST | Will Lankshear (£1,000,000)

A player I'm quite frankly glad to see the back of. I had Lankshear earmarked to be our next top striker, but his inconsistency was infuriating and really set us back. That combined with his constant complaining made him a pain. He'll probably be good elsewhere, but performance-wise for us, he was a massive bust.

ST | Patson Daka (£5,250,000)

It seems crazy to sell my top scorer from last season, but I think we got Daka's good season out of him. He was declining by the week and with better options available, it was time to move him on. It's a big risk selling someone who bagged so many goals, but trust me and wait to see who his replacement is.

Transfers In

With a record-breaking transfer window income, I had plenty of money to invest, but how did I go about spending?

GK | Marcello Mauri (Free)

A keeper released by Milan with a lot of potential, I beat some big Italian teams to sign Mauri. He's not much to look at currently, but hopefully he'll develop into a solid goalkeeper.

RB | Rudolf Luptak (£1,500,000)

Hopefully I've finally found my RB solution. Though a winger by trade, I love Luptak's stats for a wing-back, and this he'll work wonders there in my system. He rejected Paris Saint-Germain for me, which I found incredible. Hopefully we can develop him in his new position and make a star of him.

RB | Timothy Castagne (Free)

Be prepared for more RBs, as my squad rebelled about needing more. Castagne brings experience and depth to my squad. I disagree about his low star rating, and think he has something to offer as emergency depth. Hopefully we're not relying on him too much though.

RB | Manuel Faundez (£1,300,000)

Another RB to keep my squad happy. Faundez looks an exciting prospect though, with a decent amount of ability and lots of potential. He'll likely be my main backup option while switching between the first and II teams, hopefully resulting in some decent growth.

RB | Guillem Victor (Loan)

Literally only brought in to stop my squad complaining about RB depth. Will never play and will likely be recalled in a rage by Valencia.

CB | Emilio Maldonado (£4,700,000)

CB was a position I really wanted to strengthen, and Maldonado brings exactly that. He's young, but already a Bundesliga quality player with some excellent attributes. Like a lot of our signings, he comes in with release clauses attached, but whether it's short or long term, he's a fantastic addition to the squad.

CB | Yerson Mosquera (£3,200,000)

My CB partnership is complete with Mosquera. He's an experienced head, especially with his Bundesliga experience. He offers a stronger, more aerial threat than Maldonado so I think the two will compliment each other well. He's a good player to have at this stage in our development.

CB | Jannik Horst (£300,000)

£300k is a lot for a 16 year old, but my scouts were raving about this guy, and from Bayern Munich's academy, I had to take a punt. Obviously he's got a lot of growing to do still, but my coaches seem to agree about his potential. With the right growth, we could have a steal on our hands.

CB | Juan Delgado (Free)

Found during my South American scouting, Delgado looks an exciting prospect at the back. With decent stats already and high potential, he's definitely one to keep an eye on.

CM | Nicolo Pisilli (Free)

He's back! For good! Pisilli is a Norderstedt legend, helping us in our early days, so when I saw he was released by Roma, I had to sign him. He's an excellent squad player and still has a bit of potential. Though I don't think he'll be the gamechanger he was back in the day, it's a really feel-good signing and one I'm happy to make.

LW | Manor Solomon (Free)

With the big departure of Moore, I needed a real statement signing at LW, and Solomon is definitely that. He's a top Bundesliga level winger in the prime of his career, and bringing him in is a massive coup. Though Moore will be a massive loss, I can't think of a better replacement for a club of our size.

ST | Vedran Dusi (£3,800,000)

This might be my signing of the save. Dusi is an exceptional striker at any age, so at 19 he looks incredible. He's an exceptional striker and a huge improvement on what we have. I've had my eye on him for a long time, and when he finally wanted to join I immediately made a bid. Unfortunately, he has some low release clauses which I couldn't remove, but hopefully we can renew before the big clubs realize just how good he is.

ST | Seif Juma (£250,000)

I just can't resist my rare wonderkids, this time from Tanzania. I saw Juma in the national team at a young age and after a few scouts, knew he was good. He'll likely be loaned to develop a bit more, but I think he has potential to be a top player in time.

Squad

It's all change this season as we clear a tonne of deadwood, lose a few good players but bring in some hopeful gamechangers. I've beefed up the II squad too, so we'll have some prospects to call on should we need.

Season Preview

We're predicted 15th, which is pretty good for our first time in this league. There are obviously some incredible teams in this league, but the fact we're tipped to stay up is a positive.

Results So Far

It's been a rough start. After a flawless pre-season, we only managed a draw against St. Pauli, while losing to fellow promoted team Kaiserslauten at home, two of our easiest games this season. We did well against RB Leipzig, but we're without a win so far. Squad morale is low due to players complaining, so righting the ship could be hard.

Expected Lineup

Ono

Luptak - Maldonado - Mosquera - Mauricio

Ndour - Patino

Moulin - Shoretire - Solomon

Dusi

I think on paper we have a strong XI here. We've made some strong additions to key positions while keeping the core of our team. We've also got decent depth should injuries plague us. I think we can stay up, but time will tell.

Edited by Rainbowz

image.png.5529f5992a22f21e0f2f87dd43aba489.png

Usti nad Labem - Season 4

Transfers/Season Preview

Transfers 1 -- Transfers 2 

This was our first transfer window where we lost first team players that we didn’t really have plans to sell.

Firstly Nwosu asked to leave so we accepted a £8.5m offer for him only for him to turn down the contract. I had thought we’d end up keeping him after that as there was no bids flowing before Montpellier coughed up £12m for him which would be idiotic to turn down.

Caculovic also requested to leave this summer as he was unhappy I had triggered the contract extension he had. The board actually accepted the offer for him under me, but I can’t really complain as I agree with their assessment of it being too good to turn down as we received another £7.25m – finally comfortably in the black.

This season also saw our biggest outlay so far. With Nwosu’s departure, I was on the market for a new goalkeeper – although I was content to go with my existing back up should there not be a decent option. Mena stood out as good value replacement for Nwosu in the end. He is on a little higher wages than I wanted but that was due to giving him a new contract mid-season to remove a £3m release fee. I don’t think he looks a million miles away from Nwosu in ability, so I was very happy with this transfer.

As has been the case every season so far, we also signed a lot of players for future prospects this season though there were a few players who came into first team contention on arrival. Lungu looks actually a really promising playmaker and was our only other paid signing this year setting us back just £33k though. Acosta joined at the end of his contract in Peru and looks to be a very good option at both left back and potentially in defensive midfield also.

Season

I’d describe our start to the season as inconsistent, we were looking largely ok, but we were prone to not seeing out games or just not turning up. This made me reconsider our tactic so we did change up around October, opting for an Asymmetric effort. Whilst we were initially inconsistent, the tactic change worked wonders with us going on an unbeaten run from November all the way to the end of the regular season. Before our tactic change we were looking likely to finish mid-table which would have been a regression from previous seasons, but we ended the regular season up in 5th with a good chance of qualifying for Europe for the first time.

image.png.6491443e07ca07f148b5b9ecdf2f381a.png

The Championship Group started very well for us actually, not conceding in our opening 2 fixtures and winning the important tie against the team we were chasing for 4th before we utterly capitulated in our next game losing 5-2, the first time since the start of the save we had conceded 5, Sigma Olomouc are a bit of a bogey team for us, we haven’t beaten them in the league since our first in the top flight. Thankfully, the team bounce back smashing the Champions-Elect Slavia Prague 3-0 to not only secure 4th place for us, but to give us a small chance at 3rd. The final game saw us down to 10 after 8 minutes, but we rallied through to win the match 1-0 but Sparta Prague in 3rd won their match so we had to settle for 4th. European football next season though.

image.png.521d8260fbebea970ea2f292f45f60b8.png

In the Cup we have reached the Quarter Final every season before being knocked out, this season was no different. Our under 19s won their league for consecutive years which is a nice bonus.

Squad

GK – Joan Mena

Mena had a solid first season at the club, conceding on average a goal a game which isn’t too bad. He performed well enough to be considered for National Team caps so has now played a couple times for Colombia. At 675k I feel it was good value for money and look forward to seeing how he develops in future seasons.

DL – Jan Hosek

Hosek had yet another strong season for us, this time in a slightly different position as we reverted to a flat back 4. He really improved on his goal output this season managing 7 in the league whilst still contributing pretty well on assists with 8.  

DCL – Fran Roko Caculovic

Whilst we did sell Caculovic to Napoli in the summer, they offered him to us on loan for the season which I accepted and Caculovic played most the season for us at centre back. He did perform a bit better than he had last season, but towards the end of the season he was actually pushed to defensive midfield swapping with van Fessem in that role. As Caculovic will be leaving at the end of the season, I will probably be on the lookout for a central defender to bolster our options here.

DCR – Valentin Fascendini

After not really featuring too much last season after converting his loan into a permanent stay at the club Fascendini this season staked his claim for regular football and acted as a solid defender for us, no goal contributions but as it is not his main job, I’m not too unhappy.

DR – Libor Holik

Holik is the definition of a solid performer. He doesn’t often wow, but he does his job pretty well. Not the craziest of output, but I have set us up in a way where the left sided fullback is the more attacking one so it’s not that surprising Holik hasn’t been as prolific. I am probably on the market for at least a back up right back though as we don’t have a lot of depth in this area.

DMC – Ringo van Fessem

Van Fessem moved up from defense to play regularly as a holding midfield player this season. He had a reasonable season of it, but I feel maybe his lack of development in his technical attributes is beginning to hold him back a little. I’m happy to persist with him for now, but he may be a player that I consider selling on before too long.

DMR – Branko Pavic

Pavic had a very strong season this year and was the only player to feature in every single league game this season. 2 goals and 10 assists improves on his output from last season so I’m hopeful now we’re settled with our new formation he can go from strength to strength next term.

MCL – Sebastian Koffi

Koffi has been an important player for all of our seasons at the club and this season he moved to a central midfield position. In truth he was perhaps a little underwhelming although it could potentially be that I need to update the role for this position to get the best out of him. He is wanted by some Saudi teams, and whilst I’m happy with him, I wouldn’t be completely opposed to selling him on and bringing through some of our midfield prospects.

AMC – Valter Perusko

Perusko kept his spot in the attacking midfield position, although he didn’t quite live up to his own standards set last season contributing less goals and less assists than he did in our previous season. I’m hoping it was just an off season and he can push on next season, but he may find himself move down the pecking order if he doesn’t have a strong start next season.

AMR – Bastian Petersen

Petersen was one of our summer signings who went out on loan as Shai another summer signing, started the season in fine form. Due to our back up right winger picking up an ACL injury Petersen was recalled, and due to poor performances from Shai got his chance in the team and seized it with both hands. 9 goals and 5 assists from right attacking midfield is a good output and he’s also developed well this season.

STC – Davian Entrena

Entrena is an odd one, he looks the part in general, good attribute spread, good height, but he often seems to have poor games. His redeeming quality though, is his knack of scoring goals, even if he isn’t contributing at all to the game, he often finds himself turning home a cross evidenced by his 18 league goals this season. Whilst I am happy with his goal output, I do wonder if his lack of overall performance is something that may see me ultimately preferring someone else in this position, but goals are always good.

Overview/Looking ahead

Next season will be our first in Europe albeit the early rounds of the Conference League. In truth, I have no idea how we actually stack up against the teams we will come up against, but I’m hoping we can at least give a good account of ourselves. In the league I think we’ve got to aim for the top 3 next season as we’ve established ourselves as one of the stronger teams in the league the past 3 seasons.

image.thumb.png.b59e08cbf9ab58b708afafcb75679b90.png

Edited by _JHTB_

3 hours ago, Thebaker said:

@_JHTB_ another decent season there, how far off do you think you are from challenging for the title?

On our day we're up their with the top few teams they just tend to have overall better consistency over the season, last season Slavia Prague won the league fairly comfortably, their 3rd on the bounce, but they only managed a single point from us over 3 games, so we can compete we are just perhaps not quite there with overall quality in depth within the squad to maintain it completely across the season. 

image.jpeg.00821a1d111e747f294819baed2f31d9.jpeg

31/32

Started the season quite well competing in almost all matches although this led to a few too many draws. By halfway through the season the team was in 7th with a faint possibilty of europe but losing in the cup in jan lead to a real free fall in results. The team picked up just 4 points in the last 9 games  with most being very one sided, in spite of this the team were still comfortably clear of relegation. We still have a lot of ground to make up on the other teams in the league.

In the french cup the team entered the cup in the ninth rd and faced Ligue 2 FCSM away. After FCSM missed a penalty it still required my team to score 2 90th min goals to draw 3-3 and win on penalties.  In the 10th rd the team were away to Ligue 1 Toulouse but were edged out 1-2 in a close match.

Finances have continued to rise quite a bit in spite of increased wages and new training and youth upgrades in the pipeline. The baord are also looking into a new ground

A lot of long serving players were let go or left as they were not good enough, these included Kinkela (115 apps, 27 goals), Yao (124 apps), Koffi (220 apps, 46 goals), Ait Hamouche (113 apps, 2 goals), Dziki (164 apps, 5 goals) and Faye (173 apps , 2 goals).

Record purchase Tesic was probably my best player although he did miss a number of games through injury and suspension. In a team short of goals Mustafic was the best of my midfielders and fowards.

Season

League

Position

French Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2024/25

National

9th

8th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (16)

Emmanual (9)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2025/26

National

10th

11th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (19)

Koffi (7)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2026/27

National

5th

Qtr-final

N/A

Zouogbo (28)

Desvignes (11)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2027/28

National

3rd

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (27)

Koffi (12)

Adequate

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

Promoted

2028/29

Ligue 2

13th

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (11)

Vailiant(7)

Adequate

Below Average

Average

Average

2029/30

Ligue 2

9th

Semi-final

N/A

Kembo (22)

Vailiant(14)

Average

Below Average

Average

Above Average

2030/31

Ligue 2

2nd

8th Rd

N/A

Kembo (16)

Koffi (10)

Average

Adequate

Average

Good

Promoted

2031/32

Ligue 1

12th

10th Rd

N/A

Mustafic (9)

Ospina (6)

Average

Adequate

Adequate

Good

image.png.0d729e21d5d7768237ec0fcbb2a94979.png

Usti nad Labem - Season 5

Transfers

I changed up my scouting approach this season basically going bringing through a lot more scout reports, but this also meant we made much fewer transfers overall, only one arriving before the season tickover – Pojezny. Defense was an area we needed some depth in and £6.75k seemed a very good deal.

Ruben Jordan was the next significant arrival for a then club record of £600k rising to 900k, but we would spend more in mid season. Hesso and then Mihali both pushed the record outgoing up with the latter arriving for a fee up to £1.8m. Both Hesso and Mihali presented good options to bolster our defense but both having capabilities to support in midfield if needed.

Whilst we did near enough break even, only one of our sales was of a first team player and it was one I didn’t really want to lose as Pavic left for Celta Vigo as I had forgotten about his £1.3m release clause. It still represents a healthy profit on him as we signed him for £60k.

Season

Europe

This was our first outing into Europe with us joining the initial knockouts of the Conference league. We managed to get to the league phase ultimately, though did lose a couple of ties in our journey through – one big victory in my mind was knocking out Red Bull Salzburg who I’d have thought may have been stronger than us. In the league phase we didn’t really embarrass ourselves picking up a few wins and only losing to Celta Vigo and Tottenham, which I would expect us to lose to anyway. This meant we qualified for the knockouts.

We comfortably dispatched an Israeli team in the first knockout before, despite us being the better team in both legs, only managed to progress via penalties after 3-1 victories to the home team in our tie against Warta Poznan. Our penalty victory rewarded us with the toughest tie of the remaining teams as we faced off against Tottenham again who smashed us 4-0 in the first leg and then won 3-2 in the second. I was a bit disappointed to lose the second leg as I felt we played well enough to deserve the victory on the night but Quarter finals is a good showing.

League

We got off to a strong start in the league despite losing on our second match and were challenging towards the top of the league. Unfortunately, we then stopped performing. I think it may have been partially due to fatigue from European fixtures, but we just didn’t look the same side that started the year. As from October we won just 2 of our next 11 games as we dropped off the title fight. I had hoped the winter break would allow us to refresh, but the first game back was our worst performance yet so I changed up our formation.

The formation we were using was utilising one winger but we didn’t really have much wide attacking options so I opted to go for a 4-2-2-2 formation to try and get the best out of our players. The formation change worked wonders as between then and the end of the regular season we played 9 won 8 drew 1 scoring 27 and conceding just 3 – emphatic form. This meant coming into the Championship group we were all but guaranteed top 4 with an outside chance at the top 3.

image.png.688723ab8f6657067b6e4855284a2b35.png

The championship Group started really well another couple of comprehensive victories before we drew against top of the league Sparta Prague in a game we perhaps edged, but effectively ended our charge towards taking an unlikely title. We did still have a chance at the top 3, but despite winning our penultimate game, we were unlucky in defeat on the final day to end up finishing 4th. When we played the team that finished 3rd in the Championship group they didn’t have a shot until the 60th minute so I’m a bit disappointed we ended up behind them.

image.png.b3d2e9f568db6e7d4ad24bb4a2c32822.png

Squad

GK – Joan Mena

Mena had a great season for us keeping numerous clean sheets. 17 in the league is impressive. He was subject to interest in the mid-season window with offers towards the £10m mark coming in, but I don’t want to lose him.

DL – Romario Acosta

Acosta joined the team last season and acted as our back up left back, but this season he found himself playing regularly for the team. His outputs in terms of goals and assists wasn’t spectacular, but he did perform well.

DCL – Mohammed Hesso

Whilst only joining in January, Hesso cemented his spot in the defense for us by the end of the season. He put in solid performances and was fairly consistent for us though arguably he needs to develop a bit technically to take his game to the next level.

DCR – Raul Mihali

Another January addition who ended the season as our first choice defender. Mihali is maybe more suited to being a defensive midfielder, but I think he offers us a lot in the back line. I’m looking forward to see how he and Hesso develop in the coming seasons.

DR – Jan Hosek

Right back was an area I was targeting to bring in someone new in, but as we had some strength at left back I decided in the end to play Hosek on the right instead of the left where he has played every other season. His goal output is much lower this season but Hosek, as he has every season, had a very good season overall for us.

DMCL – Ringo van Fessem

Van Fessem probably just about edged out this position though he did have some strong competition in Koffi. Overall it’s arguable that Koffi aught to be the first choice here, but as he has already reached his ceiling and has interest in him I instead opted for van Fessem who all in all didn’t do terrible.

DMCR – Michal Stana

With Pavic departing we had a spot for a deep creator opening up and Stana was the man I chose to fill that void. Whilst he had a slow start to the campaign by the end of the season he had certainly grown into the role contributing 8 assists in the league.

AMCL – Ruben Jordan

A new signing this season Jordan ended up having a fantastic season for the club. 10 assists and 4 goals was a great return. Although he doesn’t have interest in him now, I am a little worried about keeping him as when he signed he negotiated a £4m release fee which I have been trying to get out of his contract.

AMCR – David Mach

Mach is actually an academy product having come through the first season intake so he maybe got the nod to play ahead of other players who on paper are better. But, he validated that selection by performing really well for us over the course of the season and especially since the formation change.

STCL– Davian Entrena

There was a point in the season where I would have been surprised for Entrena to still be in the side come the end of the season. In the league after 20 games he had just 3 goals and I actually put him on the transfer list. Thankfully, he turned it around eventually making it to 15 league goals for the season and 24 goals in all competitions. I am expecting more from him next season though as I still feel he should have a better output.

STCR – Bastian Petersen

Petersen benefited from moving from the Right wing to playing up front, like Entrena he wasn’t having a fantastic season, but positional change definitely got more out of him. He managed 12 goals for us, but I fear he may be limited due to his lower pace. We do have a couple of other strikers raring for their chance next season should either of our current front 2 not look the part.

Overview/Looking ahead

Next season I am aiming to win the league. Whilst we haven’t finished above 4th yet, the very end of the season showed that we can be a dominant force, and we really weren’t too far off the title this year despite a woeful run of form midseason. I’m actually pretty happy with the overall state of my team so can’t envision much turnover in the summer unless we get offers too good to turn down for some of our players, although, we are struggling a little with non-EU players so it would be good to bring in some more quality players who won't impact on match day rules.

image.thumb.png.64261d13e0f9f27e6b311d7407745af4.png

Edited by _JHTB_

• 2 weeks later...

image.jpeg.fc8755cef85067f5da2e5275054cc922.jpeg

2032/33

Started the season in terrible form with 3 points from the first 8 games but picked up after that before another poor run in feb and mar left the team in midtable, never really in relegation trouble due to the bottom 2 being so poor. PSG came close to losing the title as their funding has been withdrawn, they beat Nantes 6-1 on the last day.

In the french cup the team beat National Laval 3-2 away in the ninth rd before then drawing 2-2 at home to Ligue 2 Dijon and going out on penalties.

Finances continued to improve thanks to Man Utd buying a young player who had never even played for me for £7.75 million + add ons. This enabled training and youth improvements, a new stadium was also announced. I spent a record amount on Lafton who did an ok job up front

Player performance was an issue for much of the season with some 1st choice players in poor form. My 1st choice keeper Burke was poor and after bringing in a 3rd keeper he was able to leapfrog Burke. I brought in Rey who looked a great player but he was terrible, this was underscored by the back up winger playing so well and probably my best player this season.

Club icon Zougobo (268 apps, 119 goals) left the club.

Season

League

Position

French Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2024/25

National

9th

8th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (16)

Emmanual (9)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2025/26

National

10th

11th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (19)

Koffi (7)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2026/27

National

5th

Qtr-final

N/A

Zouogbo (28)

Desvignes (11)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2027/28

National

3rd

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (27)

Koffi (12)

Adequate

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

Promoted

2028/29

Ligue 2

13th

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (11)

Vailiant(7)

Adequate

Below Average

Average

Average

2029/30

Ligue 2

9th

Semi-final

N/A

Kembo (22)

Vailiant(14)

Average

Below Average

Average

Above Average

2030/31

Ligue 2

2nd

8th Rd

N/A

Kembo (16)

Koffi (10)

Average

Adequate

Average

Good

Promoted

2031/32

Ligue 1

12th

10th Rd

N/A

Mustafic (9)

Ospina (6)

Average

Adequate

Adequate

Good

2032/33

Ligue 1

13th

10th Rd

N/A

Kembo, Lafton (9)

Ospina, Ivankovic (7)

Good

Average

Adequate

Good

Edited by Thebaker

• 2 weeks later...

NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League 2030/31

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 & 2 | European Fixtures  |  Season stats

I'm about 3 seasons behind in updates so will try run through these quick. Straightforward season domestically, still struggling in Europe. 

Club Infrastructure

Finances Supporter Profile | Club Vision | Facilities Manager Profile | Transfers

All pretty good for the level I'm at.

Youth Intake

Preview | Intake Day | Squad View  |  Signed Scholars

Youth prospects doing better after an awful start, hard to get the youngsters too much gametime, but when i look at my youth squad, i feel it'd be good enough now to win the 2nd tier, which is pretty cool.

Some impressive wins from my youth team in Europe too.

Edited by aldojags

NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League 2031/32

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 & 2 | European Fixtures  |  European League Table

Had a poor start to the league and took me a while to regain top spot, was worried I'd not win the league for a while but ended up quite comfortable. As usual, fell flat on my face in Europe!

Despite continued low rep of nation/league/club (3* national rep despite years in Champions League!) I am still getting regular big job interview offers.

Club Infrastructure

Finances Supporter Profile | Club Vision | Facilities | Manager Profile Transfers

All good, pretty stable. 

Youth Intake

Preview Intake Day | Squad View Signed Scholars

Kotnik - have high hopes for him think he could be a starter in years to come.

Youth product Macjen randomly got a Slovenian senior national team call up - don't think he's anything special, bit of a worry for the state of the national team if he's getting called up!

On 21/03/2024 at 21:49, Thebaker said:

@aldojags strong dominance in the domestic league, any idea why the team is struggling in europe

I just think the difference in quality is so big, and I cannot attract players that are going to bring us on. I've played a few more seasons since last update and got to consecutive CL quarter finals. 

It's hard, the reputation of the league is so low that I can't bring in top money for my top talents, I'm lucky to sell a player for £2m, whereas if I was in premiership with those players I'd sell the same guy for £50m. Had an Argentinian wonderkid who was my record sale, £11m, but if I'd been budesliga or something I'd have got 6-7 times that.

I'm gonna keep going, love this save, I will see it through to completion at some stage!

NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League 2032/33

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 & 2 | European Fixtures 

Usual domination domestically, not a fair fight for the other teams now. Europe - for the first time ever got out the champions league group phase into knockouts. The last game at home to Celtic, a draw would have taken me passed the knockout play off, straight to last 16, but I got hammered as you can see. But some great wins, a good step taken this year when you consider I drew with Barca, beat Brighton, and won away in Milan. THe play off vs Valencia, was a complete no show, I thought that was a good draw for us but we didn't show up in either game.

A look at some of my best players. Parilla (since sold him to Man Utd for £11m - he immediately jumped to about £80m value with them!). Derek Roberts - free transfer from Arsenal, he's been great. Ricardo Frau - Italian international winger. He's the main one I'm moaning about above - get offers of like £4m from Serie A teams for him, he's a young versatile Italian international forward, he's worth at least 10 times that! Budalic - had a great season, as I've mentioned I'm a few seasons on, I sold him a year or so ago, bloody hell did he live up the temperamental personality. I've had this type of player before but never as huffy as him. Went nuts cos I subbed him when he was on a hatrick and playing well, his training dropped off, I criticised him, he went mad again. Started missing training, so he spent about a year in the u19's until I could sell him. Never again will i sign a temperamental personality it completely screwed my dynamics for a while.

Club Infrastructure

Finances Supporter Profile | Club Vision | Facilities Manager Profile | Transfers

Getting some extra seats in my stadium, which takes me up close to 8k. Sometimes I play in another teams ground for a big CL game and I get way more gate receipts, I'm trying to convince the board for about 2 years to build a bigger ground/expand, but they're having none of it!

Youth Intake

Preview Intake Day | Signed Scholars

Got 2 of my players in the nxtgen list for the first time ever, Kovacevic is a youth product, and Stehlik was signed.

My youth team had a great year in Europe, 9-0 away to Valencia!

Edited by aldojags

NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League 2033/34

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 2 European Fixtures | European Table

My first invincible season, 100 pts, also scored 100 goals. Total domination and a bit of procession every season. But I'm a bit of bully I kinda like just hammering the rubbish teams! Run to the quarters of the Champions League, which was randomly won by Benfica. Good progress.

Club Infrastructure

Still taking baby steps with the club profile, still just a 3 star national reputation despite a run to the quarters of the CL. 6k average attendance, not an awful lot you can do with that! Finances however took a huge jump with some of my sales this year, and the CL run. I've wasted some money though, got carried away one night with available bosmans, have given silly money to some players who don't even play so I need to be sure I don't waste my fortune! 

Youth Intake

Preview | Intake Day | Squad View | Signed Scholars

A good intake, got a couple from the top there, Arcon, Horvat, and Peric who look like they can be good domestic players for us in the future. I forgot to screenshot them at the time, but here they are a year later - Arcon, Peric, and Horvat

Whilst I doubt he'll ever play for my senior team, Domaschuk became the first product through my youth academy to get a senior international cap (Belarus), he's a solid player for tier 2 in Slovenia but I doubt I'll ever use him. But it's always a cool milestone in a save when you get a regen capped. I've since had Kovacevic, who was in the last nxtgen list as per last season update, capped by Slovenia for my first Slovenian full international through the youth academy. He's my starting right back now and I get a lot of offers from Saudi for him.  I want to get the Slovenia job as I enjoy the building a nation side of these saves, but they've been doing ok and only changed managers once in the 11 years I've been doing the save. But I'll go for it next time it's up for sure!

image.jpeg.4680ddc8336af0be5a0b9cc0116f9492.jpeg

2033/34

Started the season in decent form but then hit a wall with terrible form and dropped into the relegation spots. As a result i changed the formation from 442 to 41221 mostly due to the terrible form of my strikers and the need to get more central midfielders into the team. This led to enough wins that the team were well clear in the end of relegation,  PSG failed to win the title for the first time in 13 years with the scaled down funding having an effect.

In the french cup the team lost 0-2 at home to Reims in the ninth rd (the entry rd for ligue 1) which was the result which prompted the formation change.

Finances continue to improve although the board are increasingly reluctant to improve the facilities and taking out loans to cover the costs when it could just be paid for! Gerard (141 apps, 5 goals) has been my best youth player so far but his performances have not been the best and with several highly rated RB's at the club i decided to sell him.

Majic was the best player after ending the season well.

2034/35

Struggled to win games that the team really should have and as a result drew a lot of games. The team was never really near relegation, only a poor run at the end with 7 points from the last 10 games dropped the team down the league.

In the french cup the team got past national Concarneau 1-0 away in the 9th rd before then losing 0-1 away to Ligue 2 Amiens in the 10th rd.

Finances went up a lot the year due to selling Al-Ali who was a good player but had not done that well for me. Leipzig sold him only 6 months later for £23 million of which i got a percentage. I brought in a new GK, the next  'Antti Niemi'

I am struggling to improve the club at the moment as i cannot afford the wages most decent players want even though the club is quite rich, the 4 foreign player rule is also restricting my choices.

After several seasons of underwhelming form Gay Rey has finally come good ending as top for goals and assists, naturally he now want to leave for a better club.

Captain and favoured personnel Kembo (181 apps, 60 goals) left the club after struggling for several seasons

Season

League

Position

French Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2024/25

National

9th

8th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (16)

Emmanual (9)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2025/26

National

10th

11th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (19)

Koffi (7)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2026/27

National

5th

Qtr-final

N/A

Zouogbo (28)

Desvignes (11)

Below Average

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

2027/28

National

3rd

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (27)

Koffi (12)

Adequate

Basic

Average

Fairly Basic

Promoted

2028/29

Ligue 2

13th

9th Rd

N/A

Zouogbo (11)

Vailiant(7)

Adequate

Below Average

Average

Average

2029/30

Ligue 2

9th

Semi-final

N/A

Kembo (22)

Vailiant(14)

Average

Below Average

Average

Above Average

2030/31

Ligue 2

2nd

8th Rd

N/A

Kembo (16)

Koffi (10)

Average

Adequate

Average

Good

Promoted

2031/32

Ligue 1

12th

10th Rd

N/A

Mustafic (9)

Ospina (6)

Average

Adequate

Adequate

Good

2032/33

Ligue 1

13th

10th Rd

N/A

Kembo, Lafton (9)

Ospina, Ivankovic (7)

Good

Average

Adequate

Good

2033/34

Ligue 1

13th

9th Rd

N/A

Majic (11)

Asamoah (6)

Great

Good

Adequate

Excellent

2034/35

Ligue 1

13th

10th Rd

N/A

Gay Rey (10)

Gay Rey (6)

Great

Great

Adequate

Exceptional

We go again, though my updates will not be as detailed.

Club Introduction

Banks o' Dee

Banks O' Dee FC - Club profile | Transfermarkt 

The Manager

This is me.

oVNdQ5J.png

Overall Career Record

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Scottish Cup          Viaplay Scottish League Cup        Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Season Review

Season 2024/25

Banks o' Dee

League Table - League Fixtures 1 - League Fixtures 2

Scottish Cup - Viaplay Scottish League Cup Group Table - Viaplay Scottish League Cup Fixtures - SPFL Trust Trophy

Squad

Kido Taylor-Hart - Ethan Moore - Aron Sasu

Transfers In 1 - Transfers In 2

Transfers Out 1 - Transfers Out 2

Overall Career Record

2024/25          48        36        7        5         129              49                 +80              75.00%             313 days

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x cinch League 2 (2024/25)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Scottish Cup          Viaplay Scottish League Cup        Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       cinch League 2                        1st       Third Round           Second Round                       Promoted as champions.  SPFL Trust Trophy quarter final.

Edited by DazRTaylor

End of Season Review

Season 2025/26

Banks o' Dee

Scottish Cup - Viaplay Scottish League Cup Group Table - Viaplay Scottish League Cup Fixtures - SPFL Trust Trophy

Squad

Tyreece John-Jules - Jadel Katongo - Somto Boniface

Transfers In 1 - Transfers In 2 - Transfers In 3

Overall Career Record

2024/25          48        36        7        5         129              49                 +80              75.00%             313 days
2025/26          99        77        9       13         271             102                +169              77.78% ↑           677 days

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x cinch League 1 (2025/26)
1 x cinch League 2 (2024/25)

Career Overview

2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       cinch League 2                        1st       Third Round           Second Round                       Promoted as champions.  SPFL Trust Trophy quarter final.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       cinch League 1                        1st ↑     Quarter Final ↑       Semi Final   ↑                     Promoted as champions.  SPFL Trust Trophy semi final.

Edited by DazRTaylor

End of Season Review

Season 2026/27

Banks o' Dee

Squad

Troy Parrott - Amadou Diallo - James McAtee

Transfers In 1 - Transfers In 2

Overall Career Record

2025/26          99        77        9       13         271             102                +169              77.78% ↑           677 days
2026/27         152       122       16       14         432             147                +285              80.26% ↑         1,040 days

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x cinch Championship          (2026/27)
1 x cinch League 1              (2025/26)
1 x cinch League 2              (2024/25)

1 x Viaplay Scottish League Cup (2026/27)
1 x SPFL Trust Trophy           (2026/27)

Career Overview

2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       cinch League 1                        1st ↑     Quarter Final ↑       Semi Final   ↑                     Promoted as champions.  SPFL Trust Trophy semi final.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       cinch Championship                    1st ↑     Quarter Final =       Winners      ↑                     Promoted as champions.  SPFL Trust Trophy winners.

Edited by DazRTaylor

It may be time to park this save.  For some reason, I always find Scotland far too easy and no challenge.  For the first time ever, I went unbeaten in a league season.  I also won two domestic cups, though not the main one.  How am I able to sign players way above the level I should be able to?

image.png.31a8da8205dae8542f381f3d1da5ef19.png

Usti nad Labem - Season 6

Transfers

Again this season we didn’t make a large number of signings that we have done in previous years and largely, our signings this season were actually more coming in as back up players opposed to first team players. The exception was Gaston Roi who joined mid season to immediately improve the right fullback position in the team – he has partial European nationality as well which means he doesn’t impact registration rules. Stefan Muller is the only other player who we signed this season who has since become a first team regular, however, his promotion to the first team was a by-product of a big sale.

Joan Mena was that sale. I didn’t particularly want to sell Mena, but he had come to me requesting to leave and in the end the £23m that we were paid for him was simply way too much for us to be able to turn down. Romario Acosta was the other big money departure as he left £10m, this sale I wasn’t too unhappy with as whilst Acosta was a decent player, he hadn’t really made himself indispensable at left back.

Season

Europe

The qualification stages for the Europa Conference league was pretty straight forward, although we did lose one leg on our way. As it transpired, our qualification campaign was went more trickily than the league phase as after an opening 9-0 win we went on and completed a flawless campaign, 6 wins from 6.

In fact, we continued our winning steak into the knockouts, dispatching APOEL and CFR Cluj to set up an all Czech semi-final with us pitted against Victoria Plzen. We were both going well in the league so I didn’t know how this one would go, but alas, we comfortably dispatched them in both legs to advance to our first European Final. Unfortunately, we did not really turn up in the final as Lens fairly comfortably ran our 3-1 winners in the final, but it was a fantastic showing from us in the competition as a whole.

League

Our league campaign got off to a fantastic start with 6 consecutive wins to have us as the early pace setters. Whilst in the 7th match we did slump to a very disappointing 3-0 loss we did generally keep up our good form even if there were a few more draws than perhaps I would have liked – though still preferable to losses of course. In fact, our loss in the 7th game was only one of 3 we suffered in the entire campaign, but despite our general good form the latter 2 of these losses actually saw our lead of the table by that stage drop to within 3 points which showed the strength of the chasing two teams, Sparta Prague and Slavia Prague.

image.png.c6b91dd3240794fde465aad3042bb74e.png

Into the championship group we were in the best position to win the league, but still had to make sure we got over the line. We navigated the entire stage without losing which was a positive and with other teams facing each other and winning we ultimately won the league by 6 points.

image.png.6986077cdfc18daf7aed30aee186814c.png

This season also saw us reach our first domestic cup final, however, like our European final it ended in defeat.

Squad

GK – Stefan Muller

After the departure of Mena, Muller was promoted to our first choice goalkeeper. He was solid enough in goal, but nothing too spectacular. I’m hopeful he can continue to develop as I do think he has a good spread of attributes for a goalkeeper.

DL – Jugo Capin

Even prior to us selling last seasons first choice Acosta, I was already fairly set on Capin being our first choice this season. He had a fantastic season in productivity with 19 assists in all competitions which is a big step up for this position.

DCL – Mohammed Hesso

Hesso was named in the NxGn list this year and maintained his position in our central defense. He’s just generally been a solid performer for us though, due to his pace I am worried about his ultimate potential – for now I’m happy with him though.

DCR – Raul Mihali

The central defensive partnership remained in tact this season as Mihali remained alongside Hesso, although there was a more rotation this season with Mihali being the more likely of the two to drop out.

DR – Gaston Roi

A January signing, Roi immediately came in and usurped club stalwart Hosek. But, he justified this position by contributing 3 goals and 8 assists in just 16 games which is a phenomenal return. If he can maintain that form into the new season we are sure to be on for a good season.

DMCL – Ringo van Fessem

Like last season, this position in the team was actually moreso split between van Fessem and Koffi both getting similar number of starts. Van Fessem just about played more and contributed a little more in output, 4 goals and 6 assists vs 4 of each for Koffi.

DMCR – Michal Stana

Stana maintained his position in the team this season and had a strong season, though in actual output was a little lower than last season. He maybe would have had fewer minutes to allow his deputy to develop a little here but for limitations for foreign players playing, but I’m not disappointed with his overall contributions.

AMCL – Ruben Jordan

Jordan had a great season for us, moreso in the Conference League than the league, but still contributed effectively in both. 13 goals and 15 assists in all competitions was his overall output. I am anticipating that he will be leaving the club this summer as whilst he has 2 years left on his deal he has a release fee of just £4m and no interest in renewing his contract.

AMCR – David Mach

Mach like Jordan performed better in Europe than the league but he still was reasonable enough in both – 11 goals, 12 assists. He is probably a player I aught to replace as his inclusion is at least somewhat influenced by his homegrown status. With us more than likely losing Jordan in the summer however, I think he may keep his spot for next season.

STCL– Davian Entrena

Entrena finally proved his prowess this season, 37 goals in all competitions and generally performed well even when not scoring. In the next year, Entrena will be eligible to become a Czech national which I hope he will take up to give us greater flexibility for foreign players.

STCR – Yanillo Pinas

Honestly, the second striker spot was never really cemented by any players, Petersen started out here and did reasonably well before just falling off a cliff form wise so it was split between Pinas, Petersen and  Aguillar. Pinas had the most success in terms of goal output hence mentioned here, but realistically it could have been any of them.

Overview/Looking ahead

We’ll be in the Champions League next season and really, the only hope is to not be outclassed, I don’t think we’re really close to competing at that level, but hopefully the reputation boost and financial boost from playing in the competition will open new possibilities in terms of player signings. As for the league, we’ve got to aim to retain it and cement ourselves as the strongest team in Czechia.

image.thumb.png.87d2138df0413af339a77318feb0b2b8.png

Will be the weekend I reckon until I can post a proper update...but this just happened. End of the 2036 season. Not quite sure how it happened, but I've said that a lot about this save!

image.thumb.png.5a9965fc87846a99d72e48eb85619db0.png

image.jpeg.f173411b7241b810d1c54601427617b7.jpeg

2035/36

Started the season ok before really strong form from sep to dec took the side into the top 4. The results thereafter were mixed with the team just outside the CL slots. A poor finish of 2 wins in the last 7 games dropped the team down and they were lucky to finish in the euro spots by the end but it was still a first qualification for european football.

The team finally moved into the new stadium in Dec, crowds did not improve as much as i thought with some games less that the old ground capacity of 8000.

In the french cup the team went through the 9th and 10th rounds easily against lower league opposition. In the 11th rd the team sneaked through 1-0 away to Lille after being 2nd best for the whole match. The cup run ended in the Q-final when the they lost 1-2 at home to Lyon which again was one sided to the opposition.

Finances remained steady mostly due to the fact that i cannot afford the wages of any players i might want to buy and so have not bought many players, the 4 non-eu player rule is also hampering me. I did spend a record amount on Cikojevic who had a mixed season but i hope there is more to come. Tsukamoto (264 aps, 30 goals) left after dropping down the pecking order at CM, this allowed for an extra non-eu player. I brought in Bonilla who was wanted by a lot of top teams but none actually made an offer when i signed him and made him my top earner. He finished as top scorer in just half a season although Majic was injured for 3 months.

I continued to invest in the facilities and it may be beginning to pay dividends with what looks like my best youth intake yet. I also had 3 players in the nextgen list, Juska and Macek i signed on a free after finding them in their countries youth squads. Diallo is a youth player although he has not played for the team yet as Macek is slightly better.

Club icon Mustafic (203 apps, 46 goals) was let go as he was not a standard good enough and could not play as the lone striker.

My best player was Leferve, he is a squad player was out of contract for 2 seasons before coming back into the side and really putting in some great performances in spite of his low star rating.

Season

League

Position

French Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2031/32

Ligue 1

12th

10th Rd

N/A

Mustafic (9)

Ospina (6)

Average

Adequate

Adequate

Good

2032/33

Ligue 1

13th

10th Rd

N/A

Kembo, Lafton (9)

Ospina, Ivankovic (7)

Good

Average

Adequate

Good

2033/34

Ligue 1

13th

9th Rd

N/A

Majic (11)

Asamoah (6)

Great

Good

Adequate

Excellent

2034/35

Ligue 1

13th

10th Rd

N/A

Gay Rey(10)

Gay Rey(6)

Great

Great

Adequate

Exceptional

2035/36

Ligue 1

7th

Qtr-final

N/A

Bonilla (11)

Caceres(7)

Excellent

Great

Excellent

Exceptional

Qualified for Europe

Good season @Thebaker

I like the Costa Rican lad Bonilla, did you play him as AM or a DLF? His poorer finishing would put me off playing him as the main striker but he seems to have done well. 

Good youth intake - I did this save in France about 10 years ago and I remember the variety of 2nd nationalities with all the African backgrounds, it was great for getting your home grown players capped. I've been in Slovenia for about 12-13 years and I've had about 7 players in that time that weren't Slovenian.

You've got good finances, but a pretty low wage budget - need to get them to crank up the wages when you're sitting on £40m!

NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League 2034/35

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 & 2 | European Fixtures | European Table | Squad View

103pts, 103GD, league the usual cakewalk.

Struggled a wee bit in Europe and snuck into the knock out phases at the very end! 2nd year in  a row reaching the quarter final, but we didnt really turn up in either game vs AC Milan and got knocked out (we make up for this next season as you'll see in my next post!).

Some of my players to highlight

Majernik - my keeper, he's just always brilliant, saves me in the big matches, never makes mistakes. Has the "loves big matches" thing which I think is so important in FM this year (and probably ever year)

Frau - italian international i player off the left as IF

Labidi - bust of the save, thought he looked sensational, i spent silly money on him, thought he'd be the striker to take me to the next level. He was immediately unhappy, couldn't settle, missed training, so I just benched him the whole season then sold him to spurs.

Club Infrastructure

Finances Supporter Profile | Club Vision | FacilitiesTransfers

Youth Intake

Preview Intake Day | Signed Scholars

Just to give you a standard of the players coming in, some of the top prospects. 

Novak

Buric

Bunderla

Pander

NK Roltek Dob - Slovenian Premier League 2035/36 

League Table | Domestic Fixtures 1 & 2 European Fixtures | European Table | Manager Profile

Challenge Complete

A day I never thought would come, kinda came outa nowhere! We won the Champions League. Previously only reached the QF a couple of times and fell out with a whimper, but we hit a bit of form, got a very decent draw (Galatarasay in SF - yes please!) and by time final came round I just felt we were going to do it. I switched from a 4231 to 433 with DM, just to make us bit harder to beat in Europe and it worked perfectly.

Domestically was the usual, league and cup double, to make a nice treble!. As the challenge is complete, I've been the Dob manager for 12 years, winning the league each year. Never had a save like this. My Manager history upon completion. Completed save with a net spend of £32m, pretty good i think?!

My main players

Majernik - great keeper

Nunez - centre half who's been here a few years.

Jankovic - my other main CB - who wanted away for most the season but I've talked him round.

Bernardi - left back, solid player

Stehlik - my playmaking DM. 

Roberts - got him on a free from Arsenal, he's been good, but when I flipped the shape to the 433 DM, played him on right of the 2 CM's as box to box midfielder, and he had a great run of form and became "world class midfielder" according to his description! Not sure I quite agree with that, but he's been really good!

Coste - left of my 2 CM's.

Filo - signed in January and came in was excellent right away, played on right wing as inverted winger.

Frau - left winger played as IF. 

Kovac - 2 goals in CL final, not bad for £900k!

Radolic Zarkov - signed in January, looks like a massive prospect.

Club Infrastructure

Finances Supporter Profile Club Vision | FacilitiesTransfers

Still for the life of me can't get them to up the youth facilities, or build a bigger stadium, THey apparently want me to sign players ready for first team, instead of developing my own!

And with a 7,900 capacity stadium we can apparently achieve our ambitions. Well I guess they've been proven right on that one.

Youth Intake

Preview Intake Day | Squad View | Signed Scholars

And it was a double on the European front as our youth team won the UEFA Youth League! Unbeaten campaign in Europe for the young team, amazing!

In other youth product news, Peric became the 2nd player from my ranks to get a cap for Slovenia.

Next...Don't know, we are in the super cup vs Chelsea, and in the World Club Championship whenever that is. May hang around to do that. I'm a big Partick Thistle fan in real life so I may wait for that job to come up n jump ship then. Would quite like to get the Slovenian national job but the same guy's been in it for about 7/8 years and shows no sign of leaving.

10 hours ago, aldojags said:

Good season @Thebaker

I like the Costa Rican lad Bonilla, did you play him as AM or a DLF? His poorer finishing would put me off playing him as the main striker but he seems to have done well. 

Good youth intake - I did this save in France about 10 years ago and I remember the variety of 2nd nationalities with all the African backgrounds, it was great for getting your home grown players capped. I've been in Slovenia for about 12-13 years and I've had about 7 players in that time that weren't Slovenian.

You've got good finances, but a pretty low wage budget - need to get them to crank up the wages when you're sitting on £40m!

I play Bonilla up front as a AF on his own (which by stars is his best position), i keep meaning to try him as a CF. I play supporting AML and AMR so there is no AMC. The wage budget doesn't matter as if i increase it then players will just increase their demands and i will not pay squad players more than my best players.

Great job on winning the CL, i find that winning the CL is hard with the smaller nations and actually winning the league hard in the bigger nations. Its one reason i like playing in Sweden as there are a few bigger teams but its still really competative and the small teams grow more so the gap is less.

The crowd still seems really small but looking at the league IRL they all have tiny grounds, 3 at 10-16K and the rest under 5K i guess football isn't that popular there.

image.jpeg.0ad007ddd9eff7efcd63944d2ea05fe1.jpeg

2036/37

The team had a really poor start to the season and for much of the 1st half were only just outside the relegation spots, this was due to the european games which tired the players out and needed a lot of rotation. In the new year with less games the teams form picked up and they were just outside the european spots until the last few games. 10 points from the last 12 coupled with OM's collapse in form (3 points from the last 6 games) meant that european competion was gained for the 2nd year running.

In the french cup the team beat Ligue 2 Nancy 2-0 away in the 9th rd before beating Ligue 1 Toulouse 3-0 at home in the next rd. The team went out in the 11th rd 1-2 awy to Metz in a close game.

In europe the team entered the europa league in the league phase and qualified for the round of 16 with a game to go without losing any of the 8 games. In the round of 16 the team played Shakter again who had drawn with my reserves in the league phase. Away in the 1st leg the team was 0-4 down at halftime and in spite of finishing the match with 22 shots to 9 and an xG of 2.19 to 1.25 lost 0-4. In the home leg the team again dominated with 22 shots to 2 but could only win 3-0 to go out on aggregate.

Finances improved again thanks to the extra games and money from europe, the training facilities were improved.

The top scorer was Bonilla was still a bit up and down in his performances, luckily club favourite Majic (106 apps, 42 goals) had a good season, unsure about extending his contract by the time i did try he had signed for someone else.

As an attacking RB Caceres provided a good threat leading in assists for the 2nd year. Long time backups Mijic (87 apps) and Tesic (115 apps 4 goals) both left after being left out the europa squad, neither quite lived up to their potential when they arrived.

Season

League

Position

French Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec