[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

4 hours ago, ZeroSens said:

So what xml and what line of code do I need for my player overview panel to look like this one?

IMG_6660.jpeg

the only reasonable answer is to see how it is done in the skin on the screenshot. it can be dozens or hundreds of lines of code in different files, and maybe even modified graphics. besides, you will have to format everything for your skin.
skinning is a process, not a quick change of 1-2 parameters in 1 file

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, ZeroSens said:

So i need help, the nations logos, trophies, club logos even the staff faces doesnt show on some parts.

Hide contents

ExcelsiorRotterdam_.png.98a8eeb1e27159b0c72a17d9d024a3a5.png

ExcelsiorRotterdam_-2.png.b82d4604893c7d7b98a2783e70e4dfe8.pngKoloTour_Ofertadecontrato.png.f460f3e0a9b04dde0047ff0feb6edb1c.pngAlexAguilar_Buzn-2.png.893036442f67da765dc28e202f2cb888.png

Seems like a case of needing to reset cache and reload the skin (making sure use caching is un ticked)

Failing that remove your graphics folder follow above instructions, put graphics back and follow I structions again. Had this a few times when using newgan

hace 19 horas, JustHowie dijo:

Seems like a case of needing to reset cache and reload the skin (making sure use caching is un ticked)

Failing that remove your graphics folder follow above instructions, put graphics back and follow I structions again. Had this a few times when using newgan

That didn’t worked :( 

edit: I had to re-do my skin from the scratch 

Edited by ZeroSens

Please, which panel can I change the control buttons in the top right corner of the game screen?

spacer.png

Oh, I was already forgetting...
Where do I change the font size of the match comments?

6 hours ago, vamcj said:

Please, which panel can I change the control buttons in the top right corner of the game screen?

spacer.png

Oh, I was already forgetting...
Where do I change the font size of the match comments?

Match day header panel

and for font size, try match console panel

I'm not a fan of the icons representing overall condition and match fitness and have managed to tweak some panels and widgets to get the old percentages back using PRCF and the condition/sharpness pie chart (thanks to FM23 skins by Tangfu and Narrigon) however, I can't seem to identify the panel that pops up when you go to the tactics screen during a match to select an appropriate substitute (the one that usually shows the AssMan's recommendation) - does anyone know which file or panel controls this please?

Just now, evolsurt said:

I'm not a fan of the icons representing overall condition and match fitness and have managed to tweak some panels and widgets to get the old percentages back using PRCF and the condition/sharpness pie chart (thanks to FM23 skins by Tangfu and Narrigon) however, I can't seem to identify the panel that pops up when you go to the tactics screen during a match to select an appropriate substitute (the one that usually shows the AssMan's recommendation) - does anyone know which file or panel controls this please?

if you mean the screen that shows the pitch/tactic. then it's the

match/tactics overview side panel.xml

if it's another screen, please provide a screenshot for easier help

10 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Excuse me , does any one knows what exact panel gives these attributes in the frame in the picture below ?

not at any specific skin but ata any numeric skin ?

IMG_1143.jpeg

<!-- Table properties to use for all attribute tables -->
	<record id="table_properties" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" layout="-1, 14, 45, 33" row_height="22" row_spacing="1" default_sort_column="name">
		<list id="column_table_properties">
			<!-- Attribute name -->
			<record index="0" id="name" left="8" top="0">
				<record id="widget_info" class="text" alignment="left,centre_y" multiline="false"/>
			</record>
			<!-- Attribute training improvement offset -->
			<record index="1" id="offs" sort_disabled="true">
				<record id="widget_info" class="training_improvement" />
			</record>
			<!-- Attribute value -->
			<record index="2" id="val " sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
				<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>
			</record>
			<!-- Attribute edit widget -->
			<record index="3" id="edit" sort_disabled="true">
				<record id="widget_info" class="editable_client_object_property_panel" />
			</record>
		</list>
	</record>

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:
<!-- Table properties to use for all attribute tables -->
	<record id="table_properties" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" layout="-1, 14, 45, 33" row_height="22" row_spacing="1" default_sort_column="name">
		<list id="column_table_properties">
			<!-- Attribute name -->
			<record index="0" id="name" left="8" top="0">
				<record id="widget_info" class="text" alignment="left,centre_y" multiline="false"/>
			</record>
			<!-- Attribute training improvement offset -->
			<record index="1" id="offs" sort_disabled="true">
				<record id="widget_info" class="training_improvement" />
			</record>
			<!-- Attribute value -->
			<record index="2" id="val " sort_disabled="true" column_alignment="centre" right="8">
				<record id="widget_info" class="attribute_label" alignment="right,centre_y" style="semi_bold" multiline="false"/>
			</record>
			<!-- Attribute edit widget -->
			<record index="3" id="edit" sort_disabled="true">
				<record id="widget_info" class="editable_client_object_property_panel" />
			</record>
		</list>
	</record>

For each one attribute this code ?

2 minutes ago, snowofman said:

no for them all, they are pulled from the table

if you want every single one, try and look in person properties

Ahhhhh so the above code pulled out by using this all attributes? From person attributes panel ?  The name of the panel I meant?

1 minute ago, milenec11 said:

Ahhhhh so the above code pulled out by using this all attributes? From person attributes panel ?  The name of the panel I meant?

The code pulls out the attributes and shows them as you see.

the file is called

player attributes panel

Just now, snowofman said:

The code pulls out the attributes and shows them as you see.

the file is called

player attributes panel

So if a delete those rows from this exact panel this skin panel became attribute less ?

8 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

So if a delete those rows from this exact panel this skin panel became attribute less ?

the file above also contains the names of the attributes, so if you delete it. everything will be gone

If you want attributesless. why not just go to the Skin colours in the preferences and set the alpha to 0 i believe that would do the same

22 minutes ago, snowofman said:

the file above also contains the names of the attributes, so if you delete it. everything will be gone

If you want attributesless. why not just go to the Skin colours in the preferences and set the alpha to 0 i believe that would do the same

Thank you very much you always are very helpful 

Inspired by @Olas Nick and his Light skin, he added the nice-looking widget with the kits to the training overview recently, I found it in the FMC skin files and put it to my skin almost the same way. 

I would only like to change the colour of the rating as it's black. Only icons change green/red/white colour but not the font. 

The widget is pulled from the "team training rating widget.xml" but I'm unsure where to edit the font colour...

Team training rating widget code:

Spoiler
<panel navigation_container="true" navigation_focus_target="true">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container>
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="middle" horizontal_inset="5" vertical_offset="5" horizontal_gap="0" vertical_gap="0"/>

<widget id="pllg" class="table" layout="-1,-1" auto_size_rows="true" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size="all" row_spacing="5" column_spacing="5" mode="drag_rows"/>

</container>

</panel>

Please, let me know if some of you know where it should be possible to edit it. For example, something like 'training rating with change icon' in the club training performers list widget or something similar. Thank you.

image.png.513984eea485f55e4a85b8d30b5e14b8.png

image.png.5e44b1b2edebfdd2cde2d3a4e796c389.png

21 hours ago, snowofman said:

if you mean the screen that shows the pitch/tactic. then it's the

match/tactics overview side panel.xml

if it's another screen, please provide a screenshot for easier help

There's nothing in there that leaps out at me snowofman so here's a screen shot. When I click on a player to see what my substitution options are I get a list of available subs plus the assman's recommendation - this is the panel I'm trying to identify.

In_Match_Substitution.jpg

18 minutes ago, evolsurt said:

There's nothing in there that leaps out at me snowofman so here's a screen shot. When I click on a player to see what my substitution options are I get a list of available subs plus the assman's recommendation - this is the panel I'm trying to identify.

In_Match_Substitution.jpg

Sorry, not sure where that popup is.

i'll take a look at some point and see what i can find

18 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

then try 

match title bar

Thanks I did it, thanks to your help!
However, the decrease button icon (which is in the color I want) returns to white when clicking the button.
Do you know how to fix it?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by vamcj

4 hours ago, milenec11 said:

Is possible to change this icon from this shape to an other (exp a soccer shirt) 

and if yes where is the icon ?

IMG_1147.jpeg

in the position panel there's a line which is something like kit_icon="pictures/kits/icon/dots" 

point that to a shirt icon. it might be a bit off but i'm bedridden with illness so im not 100% sure

56 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

in the position panel there's a line which is something like kit_icon="pictures/kits/icon/dots" 

point that to a shirt icon. it might be a bit off but i'm bedridden with illness so im not 100% sure

So not to change the image it self but just the word. 
take care you self

23 hours ago, evolsurt said:

:thup:

Ha, found it - match team squad player selection panel.

Searched for all instances of TPRD (position, role and duty) and discovered that panel wasn't in my skin ... it is now!

Many thanks for your help

In_Match_Substitution_Amended.jpg

2 hours ago, milenec11 said:

So not to change the image it self but just the word. 
take care you self

If that's just23 you can go to player/just/player left pitch.xml

You're looking for

<String Id="pitch_kit_icon" value="pitch/icons/dots"/> should be around line 21 

Can't really help much more as in work for another 7 hours 

I know it may be a dumb question, but wasn’t there a guide on how to change the size of the panels? I’m looking for it to try and edit my player overview.xml

4 minutes ago, ZeroSens said:

I know it may be a dumb question, but wasn’t there a guide on how to change the size of the panels? I’m looking for it to try and edit my player overview.xml

I don't recall a guide per say, but i return to this when i forget or need to check how a layout can be made

hace 1 hora, snowofman dijo:

I don't recall a guide per say, but i return to this when i forget or need to check how a layout can be made

Thanks now i understand the width, but for the height, how can i modify it?

Sorry, this is probably a super easy question and thanks to you guys I was able to recolour my top and side menu, but I can't figure out how to add a background colour to the menu where it says "Posteingang, Social Feed, Nachrichten, Ligen im Fokus, & Rund um die Welt". Can someone help please? I am trying this since two hours now. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.574737346f79edfa566001479d27ef5f.png

11 minutes ago, ThomasK said:

Sorry, this is probably a super easy question and thanks to you guys I was able to recolour my top and side menu, but I can't figure out how to add a background colour to the menu where it says "Posteingang, Social Feed, Nachrichten, Ligen im Fokus, & Rund um die Welt". Can someone help please? I am trying this since two hours now. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.574737346f79edfa566001479d27ef5f.png

i'im not 100% on this, but i believe you can change the colour here

graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar - paper

vor 3 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

i'im not 100% on this, but i believe you can change the colour here

graphics/boxes/custom/interface/tab bar - paper

That works, thank you a lot! I checked so many xml files in the panels folder, but I would never have thought about looking there.

hace 5 horas, snowofman dijo:

just like the horizontal, but with vertical

@ZeroSens

Spoiler
  1. <!-- LEFT SIDE CONTAINER -->
  2.     <container>
  3.         <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,380" />
  5.         <!-- PIC AND PERSONAL DETAILS -->
  6.         <container bkcl="red" >
  7.         </container>

So for example in this line of code, what I need to change is in the “-1” on the Vertical_layout on line 3?

34 minutes ago, ZeroSens said:
  Hide contents
  1. <!-- LEFT SIDE CONTAINER -->
  2.     <container>
  3.         <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,380" />
  5.         <!-- PIC AND PERSONAL DETAILS -->
  6.         <container bkcl="red" >
  7.         </container>

So for example in this line of code, what I need to change is in the “-1” on the Vertical_layout on line 3?

yes -1 is "use whats left" of space

and in this case, use whats left until the container below only have 380 left for itself

spacer.png

Guys, one more help, please.

How do I edit the icons (yellow card, red card, substitutions, injuries, goals, assists) in the players bar?
I found it in the "match players bar widget" file, but there I can only edit the position of some of these icons (goal, substitution and injury).

16 hours ago, vamcj said:

Guys, one more help, please.

How do I edit the icons (yellow card, red card, substitutions, injuries, goals, assists) in the players bar?
I found it in the "match players bar widget" file, but there I can only edit the position of some of these icons (goal, substitution and injury).

I think it's shared with the substitution icon. You end up with either a card icon, a sub icon but not both.

7 horas atrás, BouFitty disse:

I think it's shared with the substitution icon. You end up with either a card icon, a sub icon but not both.

Yes, really, I understand that!

property="PinD" id="PinD" refers to the replacement and yellow card icons.
But is there any way to separate them?
And also include the assist icon?

property="MPgl" id="MPgl" refers to the goal icon.

And I believe that "MPas" would be for assist icon (but, it is not present in the file code). I couldn't include it.

and <widget class="picture" file="icons/16px/slightly injured" height="16" width="16" id="inji" scale_picture="true"/> refers to the injury icon.
I haven't been able to test yet whether it's the same for serious injuries as well.
And another one that I wasn't able to test is the red card.

Edited by vamcj

On the bottom right I am having the Season Stats and on the bottom left the retired player history stats.

How can I add a title "Career Stats" which looks the same like Season Stats on the right and also acts as a link to the career stats page? Thanks :) 

image.thumb.png.937e6fbfd4b8af67857f7a27184cf9fa.png

player overview panel.xml player overview small selector panel.xml retired player history stats.xml

49 minutes ago, ThomasK said:

On the bottom right I am having the Season Stats and on the bottom left the retired player history stats.

How can I add a title "Career Stats" which looks the same like Season Stats on the right and also acts as a link to the career stats page? Thanks :) 

image.thumb.png.937e6fbfd4b8af67857f7a27184cf9fa.png

player overview panel.xml 4.4 kB · 0 downloads player overview small selector panel.xml 757 B · 0 downloads retired player history stats.xml 1.96 kB · 0 downloads

The easiest is to copy/paste the same widget from the season stats and only change the link/ID. 

Or this is the code for the career stats.

<!-- Linked header -->
   <widget class="link_button" id="PHst" section="PHst" auto_size="horizontal">
   		<translation id="text" translation_id="247605" type="use" value="Career Stats" />
   </widget>

18 hours ago, vamcj said:

Yes, really, I understand that!

property="PinD" id="PinD" refers to the replacement and yellow card icons.
But is there any way to separate them?
And also include the assist icon?

property="MPgl" id="MPgl" refers to the goal icon.

And I believe that "MPas" would be for assist icon (but, it is not present in the file code). I couldn't include it.

and <widget class="picture" file="icons/16px/slightly injured" height="16" width="16" id="inji" scale_picture="true"/> refers to the injury icon.
I haven't been able to test yet whether it's the same for serious injuries as well.
And another one that I wasn't able to test is the red card.

I don't think there's any way to separate them out, unfortunately.

This is what I use for assists:

image.png.0ee8e47abea129366e50397f2a2d8fbb.png

<container draw_vertical_dividers="true">
  <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="left" horizontal_gap="0"/>
  <!--Goal icon if needed-->
  <widget class="goal_icon" auto_size="horizontal">
    <record id="object_property" get_property="MPgl" />
  </widget>

<!-- Assist icon -->
  <container>
    <!-- hide with 0 assists -->
    <record id="object_property" get_property="MPas" set_property="shown" />
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" horizontal_alignment="left" horizontal_gap="0" />

<widget class="value_based_picture" image_alignment="centre" width="16">
      <list id="value_list">
        <record min_value="1" max_value="99" file="icons/16px/assist" red_replacement="#af4"/>
      </list>
      <record id="object_property" get_property="MPas" />
    </widget>

<widget class="formatted_label" auto_size="horizontal" colour="white" size="small" alignment="left,centre_y">
      <list id="format">
        <!-- only display if 2 or more assists -->
        <record min_value="2" max_value="99" format="[%number#1]" />
      </list>
      <record id="object_property" get_property="MPas" />
    </widget>
  </container>
</container>