[FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 16/4]

JustHowie

16 minutos atrás, JustHowie disse:

currently patching an issues with tactics overview not allowing changes to team instructions apologises for this try redownloading before reporting this issue

I apologize if it seemed like I was reporting the problem again. I just wanted to inform you that after a long time we had a conversation about this matter, I finally found a definitive resolution

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

I apologize if it seemed like I was reporting the problem again. I just wanted to inform you that after a long time we had a conversation about this matter, I finally found a definitive resolution

Brilliant news! No need to apologise if problems are found and can be fixed they're worth reporting I appreciate it

1 hour ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Hi Howie. I'm trying the latest update. I noticed that there is a problem with the match score. Game at 2560x1080 resolution

image.thumb.png.eed93ab9755febe7ec6be491d61be790.png

is it just in European games? I can't test at that resolution 

37 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

yes, only on the European competition scoreboard

starting a new save to sim to a European day not managed to get a team into Europe yet hopefully can have a fix up for this in next 30 mins believe I have found the issue just testing it in both skins in and out of european games and will updload

Uploading now

Edited by JustHowie

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin(s) 24 [updated 24/1]

Hi Howie, playing a few more hours with the latest skin update, I noticed some other issues. I will leave prints attached.

• Pre-game physical report does not load information

image.thumb.png.8e9846ae7b3c9c574d12c86216d80d0b.png

• Scores in 2-hand games are cut

image.png.ff8404ea78fab5481ea3bdf8cd1394e4.png

10 hours ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Hi Howie, playing a few more hours with the latest skin update, I noticed some other issues. I will leave prints attached.

• Pre-game physical report does not load information

image.thumb.png.8e9846ae7b3c9c574d12c86216d80d0b.png

• Scores in 2-hand games are cut

image.png.ff8404ea78fab5481ea3bdf8cd1394e4.png

Score panels fixed... can't replicate the issue you're having with fitness mail box tried 3 new saves all worked.

redownload for fix to score panels 

Screenshot 2024-01-25 220343.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-25 22053711.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-25 2226552.jpg

On 21/01/2024 at 13:10, JustHowie said:

issueswithdevelopment.jpg.2d67683d178853c67040d0fd0b1f26d2.jpg

current issue with development it's pulling the loan card 

can you point me to the right file of this inbox content with the positive development? Thank you

2 hours ago, keysi said:

can you point me to the right file of this inbox content with the positive development? Thank you

EDIT: player scout reports inbox panel auto sized.xml(player folder)( this is my one)

had to rip apart the original which can be found here player scout reports inbox panel auto sized.xml 

hopefully you can find some use out of these  @keysi

Edited by JustHowie

2 hours ago, JustHowie said:

EDIT: player scout reports inbox panel auto sized.xml(player folder)( this is my one)

had to rip apart the original which can be found here player scout reports inbox panel auto sized.xml 

hopefully you can find some use out of these  @keysi

Thank you, I tried to find it within the news_items_panels :) 

I made it similar to my approach to the injury report or training focus, I only changed the right box from training progress/past injuries to pros & cons icons. I will see how it will affect the loan mail...

image.thumb.png.a6c196fd5997ca55366153581d449bc4.png

On 23/01/2024 at 18:43, FUN4iMonsTer said:

for example, if I go to the xml file of the flags and replace the "FLAGS" word with "LOGO" the panels show the flags 

image.png

Hi @FUN4iMonsTer hope you're well - did you ever figure this out? I'm trying to switch the nation logo with the nation badge/logo on club over panel and others but I don't know the right code or picture id and can't find anything online - thanks buddy

Alternative solution is to find a list of all items ids that should work so will try that tomorrow if not - got a champions league final to play.... ;)

15 horas atrás, wjones852 disse:

Hi @FUN4iMonsTer hope you're well - did you ever figure this out? I'm trying to switch the nation logo with the nation badge/logo on club over panel and others but I don't know the right code or picture id and can't find anything online - thanks buddy

Alternative solution is to find a list of all items ids that should work so will try that tomorrow if not - got a champions league final to play.... ;)

Yes, one solution I found was to delete the LOGOS folder for nations and copy the flags folder. Having two flag folders, the difference between the two folders is in the .xml file. I'll leave prints below so you can understand better.

image.thumb.png.4d899e018eeeef1135584ffe00a66a23.png

1 hour ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Yes, one solution I found was to delete the LOGOS folder for nations and copy the flags folder. Having two flag folders, the difference between the two folders is in the .xml file. I'll leave prints below so you can understand better.

easy way to do this would be pressing Control F (notepad++ app)

image.png.be1389e746bd09b2371612c7f4368dac.png

18 hours ago, keysi said:

Thank you, I tried to find it within the news_items_panels :) 

I made it similar to my approach to the injury report or training focus, I only changed the right box from training progress/past injuries to pros & cons icons. I will see how it will affect the loan mail...

image.thumb.png.a6c196fd5997ca55366153581d449bc4.png

looking excellent! this is what I'm landing on got a few things to tidy up before anything new is released

20240127150706_1.thumb.jpg.627fa352263ba30d8388d04c69957254.jpg20240127150649_1.thumb.jpg.1ba1392546860005059aee98554cd533.jpg20240127150642_1.thumb.jpg.44413bda7ed32816e402a8c668ab781a.jpg20240127150649_1.thumb.jpg.1ba1392546860005059aee98554cd533.jpg20240127150706_1.thumb.jpg.627fa352263ba30d8388d04c69957254.jpg

20240127150632_1.jpg

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin(s) 24 [updated 28/1]

Howie, thanks for the new update. I would like to ask you a question. I noticed that in my tactics field the information is very spaced out, preferred foot, jersey, face. This probably happens because of my high resolution, is there any way for me to make this information closer?

image.png.c203c0c463bc6e1078605975c33a21bd.png

4 hours ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Howie, thanks for the new update. I would like to ask you a question. I noticed that in my tactics field the information is very spaced out, preferred foot, jersey, face. This probably happens because of my high resolution, is there any way for me to make this information closer?

image.png.c203c0c463bc6e1078605975c33a21bd.png

Home in an hour or so will take a look if I can normalise this to work on other resolutions 

Hey Howie! Thanks for the new update. Just wanted to give you some feedback, it seems that the physical information, favorite foot, weight and height are cutting out in the pop-up player, after the last update

image.png.f9d0318949a1680c592993b0ddf6a833.png

2 hours ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Hey Howie! Thanks for the new update. Just wanted to give you some feedback, it seems that the physical information, favorite foot, weight and height are cutting out in the pop-up player, after the last update

image.png.f9d0318949a1680c592993b0ddf6a833.png

give me 30 mins on my way home can get this hot fixed in a jiffy

Fixed please re download

EDIT 16:32 found another 2 issues in match score panel area and patched

Edited by JustHowie

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin(s) 24 [updated 6/2]
On 27/01/2024 at 14:57, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Thanks buddy, that's clever! I can imagine how that works - wondering though, would that not affect the other panels that use the Nation logo folder? So I could keep Logos folder for Nations and still do above to suit both needs?

I will play around and test when home later - thanks again

26 minutos atrás, wjones852 disse:

Thanks buddy, that's clever! I can imagine how that works - wondering though, would that not affect the other panels that use the Nation logo folder? So I could keep Logos folder for Nations and still do above to suit both needs?

I will play around and test when home later - thanks again

The only downside is that where the countries' logos used to be, there will now be flags, but that definitely doesn't bother me.

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin(s) 24 [updated 19/2]
11 hours ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Howie, thanks for the new update. I would like to report that the panel names disappeared after updating

image.thumb.png.21cba22fe733a4f003b216575e20048c.png

Should be a fairly straightforward one let me just grab a coffee, thanks for the catch! 

EDIT: this should be fixed and darker panels re introduced I forgot to add this yesterday! doh!

Edited by JustHowie

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin(s) 24 [updated 20/2]
37 minutes ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

howie, I also noticed that the menu seems to have problems

image.png.79ad673e221d87d2fb29706d7f82d689.png

I can take a look in the morning looked ok when I opened it earlier what's your zoom level so I can see if I can replicate 

Hi Howie, thanks for the amazing skin! Sorry for the noob question I’m just your average player and know nothing about skins…

Is it possible to reduce the spacing on the squad screen? I have a giant scroll bar and this is the only skin where I have it. 

Im playing at 2180 x1200 i think and the scaling is default 100 in both game and windows. 

thanks!

23 minutes ago, R0ca said:

Hi Howie, thanks for the amazing skin! Sorry for the noob question I’m just your average player and know nothing about skins…

Is it possible to reduce the spacing on the squad screen? I have a giant scroll bar and this is the only skin where I have it. 

Im playing at 2180 x1200 i think and the scaling is default 100 in both game and windows. 

thanks!

It is, I'll have a play I was considering dropping the mini pitch and reducing the gap, if you go to team/team squad.xml  and scroll down to views I believe there's a eight alignment at 55 if you reduce that to 30 save and reload the skin it should fix that else I can possibly have a play in an hour or 2 when I'm home 

34 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

It is, I'll have a play I was considering dropping the mini pitch and reducing the gap, if you go to team/team squad.xml  and scroll down to views I believe there's a eight alignment at 55 if you reduce that to 30 save and reload the skin it should fix that else I can possibly have a play in an hour or 2 when I'm home 

Thanks Howie, I’m also at work now and I’ve got no experience in any of this but I’ll give it a go. Everything is amazing though huge kudos for a beautiful skin!

If you do decide to change it yourself let me know I’ll be happy to try!

4 minutes ago, R0ca said:

Thanks Howie, I’m also at work now and I’ve got no experience in any of this but I’ll give it a go. Everything is amazing though huge kudos for a beautiful skin!

If you do decide to change it yourself let me know I’ll be happy to try!

Redownload when you're home dude I have reverted it back to small (loses the mini pitch and role though) I agree it looks better this way

@FUN4iMonsTer Couldn't replicated but played about with the intro panel to give it more breathing space if you also wanna re download

2 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Redownload when you're home dude I have reverted it back to small (loses the mini pitch and role though) I agree it looks better this way

@FUN4iMonsTer Couldn't replicated but played about with the intro panel to give it more breathing space if you also wanna re download

Will do thank you very much! 

howie, another question that would ask you for help. This is a personal request, so there is no need to make a change to the public file unless you agree with me as well.

The information inside the name box seems to be very close to the edge, could you give me instructions so that I can bring them closer to the middle?

image.png.6c1a6aabac391c1cf9d1715ab9855bc4.png

10 hours ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

howie, another question that would ask you for help. This is a personal request, so there is no need to make a change to the public file unless you agree with me as well.

The information inside the name box seems to be very close to the edge, could you give me instructions so that I can bring them closer to the middle?

image.png.6c1a6aabac391c1cf9d1715ab9855bc4.png

<!-- PLAYER NAME-->
                                        <container class="main_contrast_box_no_margin"  rrep="primary" brep="secondary">
            <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<widget class="person_button" style="bold" alignment="centre,centre_y,can_scale" font="title" size="xlarge" info_popup_enabled="false" person_is_human="true" colour="secondary">
<record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" set_property="valu" />
</widget>

<!-- EXTRA INFO E.G LOAN -->
            <widget class="player_extra_details_text" size="medium" colour="secondary"   alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale"  >
                <record id="object_property" get_property="PExD" />
            </widget>

</container>

in each of the player picture files (just player picture) (non_player/human and player folders) Locate the above code at the bottom in the bolded widgets above add under the record ID

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="***" inset="###"/>

* are where you want it moving from e.g top, bottom, left, right and # is the ammount in pixels

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="5"/> would move the wording 5 down from the top

hope this helps

for example

Edited by JustHowie

3 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Love the skin squire cracking work! I want to make the flags bigger on the teamsheet page - how can i change that?

I'll have a look shortly I remember trying to do this and failing will have a look at this again 

1 hour ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Ah nice thanks, what was the panel that you edit for this page? I'm trying to work out how to insert images/patterns into this menu. 

Match/match team news

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 29/2]

This is a great skin, thanks. FWIW, I'm using the no attributes version, but you can still see each player's numerical attributes in the progress tab. Is that an easy fix? It's hard to stop myself from cheating haha.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, StatboySpurs said:

This is a great skin, thanks. FWIW, I'm using the no attributes version, but you can still see each player's numerical attributes in the progress tab. Is that an easy fix? It's hard to stop myself from cheating haha.

I'll take a look now I was planning on getting an update out in the next hour leave it with me 

it's currently uploading no more cheating for you sir! 

Edited by JustHowie

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 06/3]
1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

I'll take a look now I was planning on getting an update out in the next hour leave it with me 

it's currently uploading no more cheating for you sir! 

Much obliged!

I'm getting an error message (pic included) when I try to set up a recruitment focus. It pops up each time I try to assign scouts or analysts (it ops up as soon as I click on the tab to try and choose them, where it says "any" as the default). It hadn't happened to me until tonight, after I downloaded the latest update of this skin. I can confirm that it's not an issue with other skins.

FM24 Error.jpg

Edited by StatboySpurs

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, StatboySpurs said:

I'm getting an error message (pic included) when I try to set up a recruitment focus. It pops up each time I try to assign scouts or analysts (it ops up as soon as I click on the tab to try and choose them, where it says "any" as the default). It hadn't happened to me until tonight, after I downloaded the latest update of this skin. I can confirm that it's not an issue with other skins.

FM24 Error.jpg

I'i will take a look at this straight away I'm going to assume it's attributless? just fixed and uploaded fif you want to redownload else I have attached the fix, pop it in panels/human

scout analyst picker popup.xml

Edited by JustHowie

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 31/3]
  • JustHowie changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Just Skin classic & Attributeless 24 [updated 7/4]
On 21/10/2023 at 03:22, JustHowie said:

DOWNLOAD

Just Skin Features

• Rebuilt design around team colours.
  • MODS folder available
  • Get the most from your tactics screen! many useful tabs added to the re designed tactics screen.
  • A hidden, hidden attributes panel that smiley face Magnifying glass you see on the player profile screen is used to reveal hidden attributes in the adjacent cell (don't click if you don't want it spoiled may turn this into a mod)
  • Custom views throughout the skin for the views I use, most include player pictures!
  • Background selector for those who like a little more colour / backgrounds (recommend full cycling as the transparency is a little buggy).
  • Tabs! This skin is optimised for saving clicks where possible!
  • Complete overhaul of most pages presenting you with more information in places lacklustre in the base skin.
  • Key attributes drop down boxes present in most places to try and help you determine player retrainability!
  • Background selector with light and dark backgrounds for comfort of use.

Just Skin (Background selector available / Background friendly)

20240407122513_1.thumb.jpg.734a9aaf140b406b6872e181cbbe50f5.jpg20240407122007_1.thumb.jpg.8e549481d7fddcc442e4aab860ebe3ff.jpg20240407121930_1.thumb.jpg.0e0f0bd00031008cecca687207d37946.jpg20240407121734_1.thumb.jpg.fde43fd27968fb3820e4f31814c2e9c1.jpg20240407121651_1.thumb.jpg.fe8cc943f60582e0e42d2815fbb98fa5.jpg20240407121626_1.thumb.jpg.34a477d57ae771f3ec66c4ffee500b14.jpg20240407121117_1.thumb.jpg.440bd75deab1b3bea09e0c10b667dd6d.jpg20240407121023_1.thumb.jpg.f3e6f4185a50d617924ea2150b027743.jpg20240407121011_1.thumb.jpg.baee048a038496321f44185d3e219eca.jpg20240407120944_1.thumb.jpg.353e5b6d97a303a708c5348a86618e28.jpg20240407120922_1.thumb.jpg.3b40031e5122e7b9f80ac8cb921ef70b.jpg20240407120902_1.thumb.jpg.1e579b5a4457243deaeb38957c07fdd4.jpg20240407120857_1.thumb.jpg.5881448913dc52fadae4cfd3dbc875b6.jpg

Updates

•   Hide contents
    • Overhaul and redesign of many things (7/04)
    • Over 100 tweaks made and may more changes (31/03)
    • Attributeless fixes (31/03)
    • Reworked match panels (over 30 changes)(31/03)
    • Club / Nations pages tinkered with(31/03)
    • Alot of resolution adjusting (19/03)
    • Tactics screens adjusted with more information allowed on the squad side (buttons now all on top) (19/03)
    • New panels added to club, country and competition pages (19/03)
    • Updated mod instructions (19/03)
    • QoL changes and skin size reduced to 12mb per skin (13mb archived) (06/03)
    • Attributless fixes (06/03)
    • Tidy up of club and nations screens so information is more spread out (06/03)
    • More information on player screens  (06/03)
    • Match formations now shows the role of the opponent(29/2)
    • Background changes and some colour alterations(29/2)
    • More details added to player profile(29/2)
    • Altered inbox items to show more information (Recruitment focus update)(29/2)
    • Changes to match panels (tidy up / presentation)(29/2)
    • Tidy up of files(27/2)
    • More colours(27/2)
    • Few redesigned panels(27/2)
    • More Darkness added(19/2)
    • Fix to drop down colourss(19/2)
    • Many graphical / sizing changes(19/2)
    • Updates to player, non player, human pages and information(19/2)
    • club and nation page updated(19/2)
    • Reduction in skin size(19/2)
    • Club / nation pages tidied and teams with no third kit won't double up the home kit anymore(28/1)
    • Tidied up and fixed more inbox items(28/1)
    • Removed some attributes that were showing on attributeless(28/1)
    • Score board fixes(28/1)
    • Presentation changes including more colour (24/1)
    • Tactics screen tabs moved to the right (24/1)
    • more changes to inbox items(24/1)
    • fix to scoreboards in European games(24/1)
    • General tidying (24/1)
    • Tweaks to inbox items(18/1)
    • Tweaks to affiliates (more to come at a later point) (loans / training)(18/1)
    • Tweaks player profiles(18/1)
    • Tweaks to views(18/1)
    • Tweaks to continents/ world screens(18/1)
    • Tweaks to tactics screen & fix to form / familiarity (18/1)
    • Tweaks to inbox items (loans / training)(18/1)
    • Many other bits I have forgotten to document(18/1)
    • Tweaks to manager card on club page will continue to play about with this(11/1)
    • Tweaks to player general info sizing to better fit logo packs that do nation badges(11/1)
    • Affiliates page modernised with a carousel for those using city packs (11/1)
    • Training view and Loan view added (dev centre and training (list))(11/1)
    • WIP contract negotiations page (currently for own players) more info added(11/1)
    • Team stadium page given a make over will possibly add a carousel to this at a later date(11/1)
    • New dynamics / happiness tabs(7/1)
    • Changes to hidden attribute popup in popup screens(7/1)
    • Alot of bits I forgot to document including presentation of panels(7/1)
    • Cosmetic changes to match team news and home screen(1/1)
    • Youth and Training facilities added to club list(1/1)
    • More views added / altered(1/1)
    • Added edit manager button & hidden attributes button for staff(1/1)
    • Removed redundant stuff that doesn't show on non_player & human profile(1/1)
    • Fixed badge placements on all profiles & popups(1/1)
    • Settings XML updated for attribute colour schemes (attribute less)(31/12)
    • Tactics screen fixes (in match and out)(31/12)
    • Views fixed % pie's in all views(29/12)
    • match team news panel updated(29/12)
    • Analytics tab added to home page(29/12)
    • More views added and adjustments made (condition / sharpness pies added )(24/12)
    • Old Square planner added (thanks TCSkin) (24/12)
    • lots of tidying of dead panels / adjustments made for presentation (24/12)
    • animations added to some screens and transparency added to tactics screen when comparing players (24/12)
    • Graphical alignment fixes(13/12)
    • tactics view now shows inf (injuries)(13/12)
    • ALOT of graphical fixes and colour tweaks (fixes with scheme changes)(1/12)
    • attributeless comparisson tables now hides attribute values(30/11)
    • Toned down the boxes overwhelming colours(30/11)
    • Simulate / instant result fixed(30/11)
    • Separate skin added for attributeless mode(29/11)
    • Fix for tabbed malfunctions(29/11)
    • Several adjustments to better support smaller resolutions and scaling(27/11)
    • First MOD file updated. More to come(26/11)
    • Training panels fixes including button change(26/11)
    • Scouting knowledge for a team is now viewable on the club page (and also in your home panel)(26/11)
    • Player analysis tab now has more tabs thus clearing alot of squish(22/11)
    • More boxes and graphics fixes and removal of more unused files(16/11)
    • Clear up of clutter (old classes and widgets no longer in use)(16/11)
    • Cleaner profile screens with less boxes (16/11)
    • Graphical fixes (text not showing due to clash) (16/11)
    • Fixed processing panel (15/11)
    • City pictures should now work on club profile screens (15/11)
    • Overhaul to the graphics used
    • Massively reduced file size

Credits

Thank you to all the creators out there for your continued work! I can't fit you all in here but without these guys this wouldn't have been possible!

• GIMN & Mustermann Skin Your support, help and suggestions are always valued! thank you for the nudge and getting me to go ahead with it all ...all 1125 hours
  • Keysi for the club finances snapshot.
  • bluestillidie00 and their amazing WTCS5 skin for the use of some of their panels, and the support on twitter (honestly made my week).
  • _ben_ and their amazing Statman skin for the use of panels, and occasional advice.
  • Wozzie for their beautiful and amazing Tato skin which I picked and pulled out for weeks / months and the use of panels.
  • FME Skin for some panels used.
  • michaeltmurrayuk the amount of times I have opened one of your threads, Blog and your skin is unreal.
  • snowofman for alot of help both in the early days of me playing about with things and just being there on the forums not only for myself but everyone!
  • Olas nick for inspiration in updating many bland items

Download link is down