[FM24Beta] Colombia - Envigado. Quarry of Heroes. [Youth Only]

Jimbokav1971

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's quite the dramatic (and traumatic) couple of months.

Incredibly harsh firing from Envigado. Definitely something off with the rules of the league not being understood by the board when managing expectations.

The less said about the second job the better. I'd well and truly be binning off Colombia for a bit now.

14 minutes ago, DaneBramage said:

Wow, that's quite the dramatic (and traumatic) couple of months.

Incredibly harsh firing from Envigado. Definitely something off with the rules of the league not being understood by the board when managing expectations.

The less said about the second job the better. I'd well and truly be binning off Colombia for a bit now.

Yeah, I'm over Envigado and in denial about Deportes Tolima. (Less than 6 games doesn't count right?:lol:

From wiki: 'Club Deportivo Maldonado, SAD have a history of being a Middle Men club used by third-party owners, where top flight South American clubs will sell players to the team before they are immediately sold or loaned to another club, with the player never appearing for Deportivo Maldonado'

If FM could replicate that it would be an awesome challenge :D

6 hours ago, kandersson said:

From wiki: 'Club Deportivo Maldonado, SAD have a history of being a Middle Men club used by third-party owners, where top flight South American clubs will sell players to the team before they are immediately sold or loaned to another club, with the player never appearing for Deportivo Maldonado'

If FM could replicate that it would be an awesome challenge :D

After the absolute shambles I found at Deportes Tolima I'm almost too scared to check what I have walked into at Deportivo Maldonado. 

I've just realised that I've somehow joined a Semi-Pro club without realising. :rolleyes:

I'm so stupid. :lol:

I think this save is dead. I just can't get back into it. 

Currently seeking inspiration. 

31 minutes ago, Scribe said:

If it's over, then it was fun while it lasted. I think I'd be quitting the save in these circumstances. 

It's weird, I know it's at least a little bit buggy, but I didn't actually want to quit. I was quite happy to try and fine another club but I just couldn't find the right fit. It was good while it lasted I suppose and it's another Nation ticked off that I've managed in. :thup: