FM24: Console / Touch

Morning all. 

Been away for a while, I stopped buying FM after FM21 and the removal of FM touch for PC. I'll confess I didn't (and still don't really) understand the full fat alternatives to FM that are on the market, so my question is...

For FM24, are there any other alternatives to full fat FM that I can play on my PC?

Cheers

1 hour ago, macca72 said:

Morning all. 

Been away for a while, I stopped buying FM after FM21 and the removal of FM touch for PC. I'll confess I didn't (and still don't really) understand the full fat alternatives to FM that are on the market, so my question is...

For FM24, are there any other alternatives to full fat FM that I can play on my PC?

Cheers

Good morning Macca!
Console version is possible for 30 seasons I believe via the Microsoft  app store on your PC not sure on costings mind you! It’s basically FM Touch 

1 hour ago, macca72 said:

Thank you - So is it FM24 console I would pre-order from the Microsoft app store then? - and I can play this on my PC?

Apologies for the seemingly daft questions

Yeah that’s correct, But with non full FM you don’t get an early access. So release for this game is 6th November. 

On 21/09/2023 at 15:39, jens_dewit said:

Anyone know if this is available for the Steam Deck as well?

I think you play the games that are on Steam, I would say no. Not saying that might eventually showing up, but that means reverting SI opinion that FM Touch on steam is worth their time. In my view.

I think if you have Apple Arcade you can play FM Touch on the Mac. Not sure if it is possible, since I never try it.

5 hours ago, grade said:

I think you play the games that are on Steam, I would say no. Not saying that might eventually showing up, but that means reverting SI opinion that FM Touch on steam is worth their time. In my view.

I think if you have Apple Arcade you can play FM Touch on the Mac. Not sure if it is possible, since I never try it.

For the Steam Deck, the console option would be best as you can play through Gamepass if you have that on your Steam Deck. This is for FM23 console. 

I do not see any store having FM 24 console for Xbox as a pre-order or coming soon , does this means SI will no longer release Xbox physical discs ? I hope they continue to do that, as I trade games I already played and that is not possible with digital purchases.