[FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 04/04/2024

Olas Nick

6 minutes ago, DTEE016 said:

which file controls this?, if I may ask.

i believe the graphics is this one
sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\transfer value

check the FM settings to see if there is a colour for it there, i havnt checked

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

i believe the graphics is this one
sitoolkit\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\transfer value

check the FM settings to see if there is a colour for it there, i havnt checked

thank you

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 23/06/2023
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 14/07/2023
10 hours ago, taciotenorio8 said:

I really wanted to optimize this skin for lower resolutions :(

sorry, there is no time and opportunity for this.. my opinion - FM is not a game for low resolution or small screens. if you want to play normally - buy a big screen. this skin will never optimize for any other triad of settings other than full hd/100%/100%
theoretically, by combining them, you can get an appearance similar to the "standard".

10 hours ago, taciotenorio8 said:
it was not good even decreasing to 85%

it's just empty talk. specifying 1 parameter out of 3 is zero information.

Well, having used the Skin now for a while its an absolut blast!

Without it i would have no way to play FM23 in an convenient way!

Thx very much for your work!

A minor inconvenience occurs when i start a new game - i need to restart after that bcs if not the tactic screen inmatch will quasi randonly throw around the players every time you interact i.e. try to sub one.

After the restart the screen is rockstable...

Best regards

N.

4 hours ago, Etebaer said:

A minor inconvenience occurs when i start a new game - i need to restart after that bcs if not the tactic screen inmatch will quasi randonly throw around the players every time you interact i.e. try to sub one.

screenshot please

Will do, but i need to start a new save, it is allways after starting a new save and happens never again after the first load of that save - but as i waited for Daveincids new realism pack i started 10 times a new save dabbling around and it happened every time until qutitting FM and loading the save after restating FM.

Give me a short while pls :)

Ofc when you want to force it the thing will not happen...since the problem i had a Windows and GPU-Driver Update and the new August Realism Pack from Daveincid installed.

So its either that, random luck or the shortcut i took to start a new game (bcs i need hours to start a game up usually) that it did not happen.

Since it happens only after starting a new save and the permanent workaround fix is to reload the save i wont invest much time into it - should it happen again i will remember to take a screenshot.

Thx for your work! :)

PS: It could be that the tactic screen is a little overburdened when i start a new save bcs i fill my slots up to the brim with trial players as my scouting wont yield results quick enough for the timeframe i have to usccessfull sign players (the more i wait the less my chance gets to sign a player and scouting takes several times longer than trialing).

I had no trial players this time as i said i took shortcuts to speed up the start.

Edited by Etebaer

34 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

but I can't see anything in there

if nothing is overridden in the specified file, it means colour settings.
it's quite funny that you changed 3 out of 4 and not changed the poor colour :D

Edited by Olas Nick

Got another one that I can't figure out how to change. What controls the colour of the background on the result in the screenshot below? I have changed the result_background value and result_time_background colour in the settings file, but it doesn't change the colour.

Screenshot2023-08-04at22_05_07.thumb.png.0314ac6af05baab301ba7b6efaaf95cb.png

EDIT - Fixed this issue now

Edited by Alexpuk2002
Fixed the issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The best skin this year, thank you very much, i am glad that at least one skin is light and have attributes boxes. I hope that you will make it also for next year.

I have one request if you could do it, or recommendation more... 

Is it possible here under attributes on attributes page to put player stats from this year? Screenshot2023-08-24183527.thumb.png.b7213e35f16a40ccd4e900d6356f9aab.png

Like this one?

image.png.cfbd4031b8ebb52ce9ed47b5e255931a.png

Or you can maybe help me to do it alone?

2 hours ago, kukoljv said:

The best skin this year, thank you very much, i am glad that at least one skin is light and have attributes boxes. I hope that you will make it also for next year.

I have one request if you could do it, or recommendation more... 

Is it possible here under attributes on attributes page to put player stats from this year? Screenshot2023-08-24183527.thumb.png.b7213e35f16a40ccd4e900d6356f9aab.png

Like this one?

image.png.cfbd4031b8ebb52ce9ed47b5e255931a.png

Or you can maybe help me to do it alone?

it makes no sense, this page is called "attributes". not "statistics", not "overview", not "attributes and statistics".
if there is a desire to repeat one of the main mistakes of most skins(cluttering the page with a lot of information just because there is free space for it), it is files player profile and player overview panel

• 1 month later...

Absolut the best skin for FM23!

I still was indebted to provide a screenshot of the little problem i have with the inmatch tactic display that gets weird after i start a new career save but disappears after the first reload of the game forever:

tacticdisplayt94ok.png

Buggy 1st half:

tacticdisplayt94buggy1.png

Buggy 2nd half while/after subbing:

tacticdisplayt94buggy2.png

The sorting goes random and is disconnected from the players so the rows dont fit together anymore...each pic after the first shows more "sorting/formating" degradation.

That other stuff i have no clue how to do...

I had brought it up quite some time ago but was unable to show pics back then and wehn i recently started a new FM23 save it came now up so i posted it as i was asked to do back then.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope SI comes back to senses and offers a Light Skin again for its paying customers!

Edited by Etebaer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 19/12/2024

Hi Olas Nick, if you make that thing work you are really a life saver!

I found 3 issues:

Training/Coach Assignement Screen does not display Set Pieces value as it misses on the personal screen the value and on the Coach Screen its mssing from the personal pop up values at all.

Staff Screen has "New Search" not working - screen gets a little darker but the menu does not appear

Scouting has "New Search" not working - same as above

Best regards

Edited by Etebaer

On 21/12/2023 at 04:50, Etebaer said:

Hi Olas Nick, if you make that thing work you are really a life saver!

I found 3 issues:

Training/Coach Assignement Screen does not display Set Pieces value as it misses on the personal screen the value and on the Coach Screen its mssing from the personal pop up values at all.

Staff Screen has "New Search" not working - screen gets a little darker but the menu does not appear

Scouting has "New Search" not working - same as above

Best regards

accepted  I will figure it out

Looks good - my heartfelt gratitude, you Sir are my FM lifesaver and probably that of any Light Skin user!

I am very happy the FM24 suffering now can change into enjoying the game. :)

You made this possible!

Happy holidays and a great new year!

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 31/12/2024
6 minutes ago, mackapakka said:

But what would the coding be ?

far too much. you'd have to edit hundreds of lines in the settings files, and hundreds of individual files. There's no list of files that need editing unfortunately 

10 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

far too much. you'd have to edit hundreds of lines in the settings files, and hundreds of individual files. There's no list of files that need editing unfortunately 

10 hours ago, mackapakka said:

But what would the coding be ?

in fact, everything is not so terrible. 99% of the work is already done in the existing light skins.
it's not that difficult with the right tools, although it's time-consuming in the beginning.

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 03/01/2024

I love your skin, thanks so much for the hard work and share with everyone. 

I only found a problem but isnt even a big problem, we can turn it around. 

When you are in a middle of the game and try to do quick change tactics like without ball, with ball the panel open but doesnt show nothing. We can click tactics and go to that menu and change the things but if you can make that panel work the skin would be perfect. 

9 minutes ago, Jonas. said:

When you are in a middle of the game and try to do quick change tactics like without ball, with ball the panel open but doesnt show nothing. We can click tactics and go to that menu and change the things but if you can make that panel work the skin would be perfect. 

i will check it

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jonas. said:

done

Edited by Olas Nick