From 4 Child Comp to 3 Child Comp

Samuel77

1 - Is it possible to reduce the number of child competitions from one year to the next?
For example, from 4 Child Comp in 2023 to 3 in 2024 (adjusting pro/rel. of course.)

OR

2 - If not, is it possible to keep the individual ranking of each team in a competition divided into several groups. For example the 7th of group A will have in its history 7th of group A.
I manage to keep the ranking of the first three but it seems that after them the teams do not record their ranking.

54 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

1 - Is it possible to reduce the number of child competitions from one year to the next?
For example, from 4 Child Comp in 2023 to 3 in 2024 (adjusting pro/rel. of course.)

OR

2 - If not, is it possible to keep the individual ranking of each team in a competition divided into several groups. For example the 7th of group A will have in its history 7th of group A.
I manage to keep the ranking of the first three but it seems that after them the teams do not record their ranking.

The answer to 1 is yes. This means two versions of the competitions, but it is doable.

Il y a 1 heure, Wolf_pd a dit :

The answer to 1 is yes. This means two versions of the competitions, but it is doable.

I have a trouble with this :seagull: because the editor ask for rules for the one who left...

il y a 52 minutes, themodelcitizen a dit :

Number 2 seems doable with "store league history" but you might need to test various combinations of the options that come up when you check that box

Yes, that's what I thought, but it seems to work only for the top three in each group in the competition itself, otherwise in the team history their league history stops showing.

il y a 51 minutes, crooy3 a dit :

It is possible to recude the number of child competitions. Take a look at this topic for more information

Great thanks I will look it !

Edit: The @krlenjushka file seems to be a good basis, I didn't know that it was possible to anticipate the change to a different number of child competition in Child Competition/Regional Rules.

Thanks again for your help @crooy3 !

Edited by Samuel77

No, at the moment I'm just going through a series of tests and error messages :lol:
I hesitate between simple groups which seems easier and Child Competition which I prefer but for both I have a relegation/promotion problem but I can't see where it comes from at the moment.
Here are my two files.
Here is also what I want to achieve in pictures.

Reforme FR.jpg

06 France Matrice Groupe.fmf FR Child + Hyde Stage Rel.fmf

15 horas atrás, Samuel77 disse:

No, at the moment I'm just going through a series of tests and error messages :lol:
I hesitate between simple groups which seems easier and Child Competition which I prefer but for both I have a relegation/promotion problem but I can't see where it comes from at the moment.
Here are my two files.
Here is also what I want to achieve in pictures.

Reforme FR.jpg

06 France Matrice Groupe.fmf 42.32 kB · 1 download FR Child + Hyde Stage Rel.fmf 29.76 kB · 1 download

you need to create 2 times the 1st division, 1 end year 2022 and the other start year 2023

2 times the second, 1 end year 2023 and the other start year 2024

2 times the third, 1 end year 2023 and the other start year 2024

4 times the 4th, 1 end year 2022, after start and end year 2023, after start and end year 2024 and the last start year 2025

4 times the 5th, 1 end year 2022, after start and end year 2023, after start and end year 2024 and the last start year 2025

Il y a 23 heures, themodelcitizen a dit :

If you use groups you can still "use other competition" at the top of the individual group settings. I realize that doesn't solve everything but might help with some of your issues that arise from switching to groups (like history)

Thank you @themodelcitizen for your answer!
Are you talking about this?

image.thumb.png.7f98455c6a915ea161e235327e9ecf66.png

I did but now it's a promotion/relegation problem I'm having. I feel like I have ghost teams coming out of nowhere :seagull:

But yes it's an option I'm thinking about.

Il y a 16 heures, cleiria a dit :

you need to create 2 times the 1st division, 1 end year 2022 and the other start year 2023

2 times the second, 1 end year 2023 and the other start year 2024

2 times the third, 1 end year 2023 and the other start year 2024

4 times the 4th, 1 end year 2022, after start and end year 2023, after start and end year 2024 and the last start year 2025

4 times the 5th, 1 end year 2022, after start and end year 2023, after start and end year 2024 and the last start year 2025

Thank you @cleiria
I will try to use this way. I used to use Valid Years like on this screen. It works from the first Division to the 3rd but below that it doesn't.

image.thumb.png.9d6f0a7639c8fc90550ba002b5e661fd.png

il y a une heure, Samuel77 a dit :

I feel like I have ghost teams coming out of nowhere :seagull:

Yes I don't know why but the reserved teams are promoted regardless of their ranking. But not all. I have to find out what's going on.

Edited by Samuel77