Lots of shots, zero on target (literally ZERO)

What's wrong with my squad?

I am playing 5-2-1-2 work the ball short passes and got promoted from lower league, where everything was fine.

Nowdays, after 14 games my team scored 5 goals. I have the same strikers from the last season, but almost every game I finish with stats "Shots -17 (at least 14), on target - 0". Most of shots NOT from distance, but from 2-10 meters.

May be something is wrong with my training or may be my strikers lacks some attribute? Again, the goals I do score are from free kicks or penalties. The moral is good and those player did scored plenty in lower leage last season

7 hours ago, frukox said:

Send a screenshot of your tactic for proper advice, mate.

I think it's not a tactic issue, but lack of some quality in my forward's attribute. Because with wrong tactic I would get maybe zero attempts or bad chance creation, but I had a plenty of it, but while they shot at goal, they miss the goal

This is my tactics, those are not the players, so ignore the players themselves (I am trying different approach)

I still pretty sure it is about attributes

532.jpg

In my experience, when you start getting low shots-on-target ratios when they were previously high, but from the highlights you're still getting the same types of shots from the same places, that usually indicates that the team are feeling too much pressure. It usually results when I give negative team talks a few times in a row, and then it can easily snowball. When this starts to happen I like to tell them they were unlucky a couple of times and usually things turn around.

How is the morale of your squad?
Are the players fresh? (Or jaded)
Is there a good team cohesion?
Does the squad Support you?
How is the atmosphere? 
Is your team familiar with their roles and the tactic?
Did you make heavy changes to the squad by bringing in many new players? (Players may need time to perform well at the new club)

All those affect the performance of your team aside from the tactic itself. 
However, you should also dive into the matches and check if tiki-taka really is the best way to go for your team at its current state. It can be beneficial for players (especially if they lack skill compared to the opposition), to take their opportunities while having more space available. That can be achieved by transitioning more quickly and playing vertical passes rather then playing sideways.