ToMexico!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Run-In 

d0c87c25226ee8fbc8163487eaa2871c.png

Four games remain and we're 7 points above Bochum & Essen in 17th/18th and 5 points above the relegation playoff spot occupied by Nurnberg. 

bcba97967e28607e3acee492b82a930f.png

We face bottom side Essen next and Dresden in the penultimate game of the season but both are away. Union Berlin won't be able to be promoted but Saarbrucken still have a chance of promotion to the Bundesliga. 

2030/31 Season Review

So with the four games above remaining we were sat in a good position with points on the board but things wouldn't be so simple, would they? 

Essen were on paper our easiest opponent but we were away from home. 

9b794789926c785e1392e6bab25e2c6b.png

Poor result, a draw would have been sufficient really. Onto Union Berlin. 

97624e0e30424e6826a2da3aca3c18e1.png

Another loss, we had changed to a Low Block 4-4-2 to try and minimise the goals conceded and it wasn't working. 

6763750adc152615641eaa485087277d.png

We moved back to our 4-2-4 away tactic, still didn't work, Dresden leapfrogged us. 

Last game of the season we went back to 4-2-4 home tactic, wingers on attack, full backs on attack. We threw caution to the wind and played out an all time classic with Saarbrucken, beating them 4-3 in the process with a 96th minute winner from Leon Damer, who had scored five minutes before the end of normal time to equalise. 

28305e444c37bac2b35ecf09eb95dd0a.png

Nurnberg also won beating Furth and Hansa Rostock drew meaning we would have finished in 15th place on goal difference had we drawn with Saarbrucken. Instead we finished in 14th place, which netted us £8.3m

In the Pokal we were drawn against and lost to Union Berlin in the first round

This season was a struggle for our players, one player reached double figures for goals and that was Julius Hoffmann with 14, next highest was Coulibaly with 5. Leon Damer really struggled this season, not sure what the difference was other than quality of the opposition, he recorded just six assists, which was the team high. 

We have a couple of wantaway players in the team, both Coulibaly and Melaku have requested to leave and have made their intentions clear about not renewing and opting to leave at the end of their contracts if they don't leave before. 

7966886695b7570b5e60451520c4ec69.png

The £8m has helped massively, the board have given me just shy of £1m to spend on players which will be spent. 

01196ec683d3f98b13036479a5bb2cbb.png

Magdeburg - July 2031

af4083f440f33ba0ac03dfb8b84f0a28.png

Relegated last season but another team from the region Halberstadt stay in 3. Liga. 

Magdeburg have a few players I want, they're accepting offers but the players are unwilling to talk, citing the rivalry between the clubs. Its a toss up between playing in the Bundesliga 2 or the Regional Leagues, I know what I would choose. 

11 hours ago, Herr Müller said:

Well done surviving, now you'll play the lower league teams in the DFB-Pokal as well, great chance to progress and earn some extra prize money!

Thanks, was a tough season overall. Yes we got Furstenwalde in the Pokal 1st Round and won so we're getting at least two prize money payments. 

Transfers - Summer 2031

87011c4ad7a3c87d99eeafe477b046f3.png

Two first team players left and two U19s. Ferdinand Frerichmann wanted upwards of £5k a week to resign last season and I wasn't having any of it, he was a squad player at best, off he went to his motherland Egypt to earn £6.25k p/w with Wadi Degla. Abraham Coulibaly wanted out, he'd expressed his desire to leave whether by transfer or at the end of his contract. Out of the blue Hoffenheim triggered his higher division release clause, I tried to loan him back but he joined Saarbrucken instead. 

8abe85fe1ded28d366ce79d0c18a622a.png

Four players joined this summer. 

Marian Sander was someone on my radar, the 19 year old yet to make his professional debut with either former club, he comes in a rotational player at LM/LW. Chris Ogweno was another player on my shortlist, albeit further down the list but I needed another body at the back. I've been a long time admirer of Julian Gattau but his wages had always put me off, he was released by Karlsruher in the summer and after initial failures to sign him we whittled his wage demands down from £13k to £8k per week and signed him on a 1-year deal. I tried all summer to sign a couple of Magdeburg players but due to the "rivalry" they weren't interested, even though we're two tiers above them now. On deadline day I plumped for the loan of Anas Hamzaoui at RB Leipzig, the 17 year old midfielder is a rotational player but will get plenty of time to develop and hopefully enjoy his time here to sign for us in the future. 

Mid-Season Break - Dec 2031

Prior to pre-season starting we changed formation again, well we kept it at 4-4-2 but changed most of the roles whilst looking to counter our opponents instead. 

We started brightly with just one loss in the first five games including a 5-0 demolition of Nurnberg. One win in the next five saw us drop down the table a little but we were still in the top half. A draw against St Pauli and a 3-2 win over Union Berlin were the highlights leading up to the break. 

5a22bfc35b63c793ef278b5725014538.png

We find ourselves in 9th place at the midway point of the season but things are tight, 16th place has 17 points and 3rd has 30 points, both are promotion/relegation play-offs spots. I don't expect us to be in this position come the end of the season. 

Julius Hoffmann has 13 goals so far but has sustained a broken ankle so will miss much of the winter period when we resume, his goals will be missed. Udeh has nine goals as a second striker. 

391d879e453c70647fb532ee11fd360b.png

We still have £1m in the transfer budget if I can find a player who can improve us and he is willing to join. 

January Transfer Window

We don't normally do much business in the winter window but we managed to snag one player who i've been chasing for a while now. 

e194e991825b3a7b083d826fca6d3c23.png

Linus Schiemann didn't want to sign for us since he came through at Magdeburg due to rivalry between the club. But, with Magdeburg being relegated last season down to the regional leagues he's obviously finally had a change or heart. I offered £200k which had previsously been accepted thrice before and this time he wanted to talk, we made sure there were no sticky points in the contract and got the deal done. 

We training him on a Ball-Winning Midfielder Support and individually training his passing at the moment. 

2031/32 Season Review

Having sat in 9th place at the mid-way point of the season I didn't expect us to stay there but to drop down the table to around the 12th-15th mark. However, we managed to keep to a similar vein of form, taking 21 points from a possible 51, which doesn't sound great but relegation was expected, to finish in a very admirable 9th place overall with 45 points and a positive goal difference. 

We scored 58 goals which was the 3rd highest in the league but stopping them the other end continues to be a problem. 57 goals conceded was the worst in the league by one to 17th placed Heidenheim who were relegated. With no real improvements to the defence in the past few seasons and the likelihood that it won't be improved by much next season means we will need to continue the attacking remit of attack is the best form of defence. It wasn't helped though by being the dirtiest team in the league, we commited a huge 733 fouls this season, collecing 105 yellow cards and six red cards. 

Julius Hoffmann scored 18 goals in 19(6) games having spent three months out with a broken ankle, his goals were enough to earn him 4th place in the league scoring chart. Clement Udeh scored 13 goals and Oyay Kenyi scored 11 goals. Leon Damer had a better season creatively, making 11 assists from RM. 

a0d0404c48fc4338377af6d7265fdde1.png

d553d7819787874ad47c55ce5bad9757.png

We made improvements to the youth facilities which bring them back to where they were when we started the save. We also increased the junior coaching for the first time. 

101a63dc77adb9c794a60eea314559c1.png

Transfers - Summer 2032

bb713843516bfbf145ea5c42a5f23279.png

Three more players joins, two permenantly and one on loan. 

Philipp Alsleben was someone on my shortlist but his value was far too high for us to consider a bid plus his wage demands were too much for a player of his age/lack of first team experience with Hertha. I noticed his value had dropped and he was into his last year of his contract, made an enquiry and then whittled the transfer fee down to a flat £65k. His wages are still far too high but he will be with us for a while now I expect. We bring Dennis Quidzinski home after he was poached by Saarbrucken and subsequently released, not the greatest of players for sure but its all about the story for Dennis, he slots into the U19s for gametime and development. Last to join was Mauro Santos, a player I mentioned previously who had come through at Leipzig, I've loaned him in for the season paying his whole wage and the remit to play him as an advanced forward, which he is not, if anything I would play him in central midfield. 

19 hours ago, ToMexico!! said:

Youth Intake Preview

294853062faacec8c0a12f0315d2c691.png

A better looking preview for sure, whether it turns out like this is to be seen. 

Youth Intake Review - April 2033

I haven't got any screenshots of when the intake came through as they didn't save on Gyazo for some reason. 

Anyway, it dropped from an excellent intake to an average one with no elite players. There were four top players but even after they were evaluated that dropped to three. 

65230c7453e3c2bbb05f4827550c8f37.png

Map 1 | Map 2

2032/33 Season Review

This season was a slog, a real slog. We started brightly, with back-to-back wins before inconsistency crept in but we were doing enough to keep ourselves around mid-table. At one point of the season our fixture list ran like a Bundesliga one, Augsburg followed by Werder Bremen, Schalke and then Hannover. By the end of November I decided to go back to basics, still a 4-4-2 for tactical familiarity but dumbed the defence down a bit, gave them no ball playing instructions, literally defend then added more attacking impetus from midfield and added an inside forward on the left. 

It seemed to work, we won both games in December, two losses in the whole of January and February before the same old story, inconsistency, we didn't see back-to-back wins again until the last two games of the season, a repeat of December, beating Bochum and Holsten Kiel again. Despite the slog, we finished in 9th place again with two more points than last season but a negative goal difference. If we hadn't had won the last two games of the season we would have been 11th or 12th. 

In the Pokal, we beat Bochum in extra time and Schalke on penalties to reach the 3rd Round for the first time but we lost heavily to Regensburg to bow out of the competition. 

Hoffmann top scored again this season albeit with 14 goals and Clement Udeh made the most assists with 10. The on loan Mauro Santos scored 12 goals including four against Bochum in a 6-2 win at the end of the season. Oyay Kenyi has improved massively across the season and is now worth up to £4.5m, whilst Jean Dongmo also progressed well in goal. 

Looking at the squad now, we lack quality wingers to play 4-4-2 or 4-2-4, so I'm going to change to a 4-3-3 with three strikers and see if things improve. 

e088519e49dfeb01e4eb69e8aab7bfaa.png

We received £8m for finishing in 9th place, so finances sit pretty finally, we won't be going into the red at the end of the season again unless we back-pedal majorly. We improved the training facilities at a cost of £1.8m plus also got the board to improve the youth recruitment. 

e844795a69fddfebe6891113fd8d2299.png

The board have increased the wage budget by around £35k per week whilst giving us a huge amount to spend. If he is willing to join I may just dump it all on Mauro Santos from Leipzig who is on loan with us. We do ideally need a new RB too. 

f7c7111431eb1b23ba1d40de12aac595.png

Transfers - Summer 2033

2ad4caf5fcca73b48a06ca85fdfff0f6.png

Two players join, both returning players. 

Nico Wolf was poached by Wolfsburg back in 2029 and came through at his new club in 2032, he can play either at centre back or as an inverted right back. Originally, Wolfsburg wanted around £1m but we got them down to £400k plus 10% sell on. I then signed Anas Hamzaoui for a cut price £100k from Leipzig, we loaned Anas from his former club back in the 2031/32 season where he made 20 appearances for us, he hasn't developed much since but hopefully we can help him and he can get some gametime in our midfield three. 

13 minutes ago, deltablue said:

It's nice that you're getting highly-rated intakes, though I know that doesn't always mean anything.

Yeah, it is nice but would ben even better if it was a true reflection. 

Jens Kiefer is our HoYD and the best available to us within our restrictions. Well I mean, he was here when the save started and I've just kept renewing instead of releasing a getting a lot worse one in. His JPA could be better but I'm happy with him so far. 

Mid-Season Break - Dec 2033

We reach the mid season break in season 12 and we're sitting fairly well in 8th place with 27 points. The change in formation has seen a distinct change in our ability to score goals but also concede them, with just 18 for and against. We're creating a lot less chances without wingers, our xG is 1.01 per game compared to around 2+ of seasons before but we are expected to concede more on the xG scale, with 1.24 per game. Shots per game has decreased dramatically, we're now only having 9.29 shots pg compared to around 15+ shots pg of seasons past. I'm going to add shoot more often to all three strikers and move the DM to CM in a bid to add more creation from midfield. Of the 3 strikers, Hoffmann has seven goals, Kenyi has five and Udeh has four. 

So far this season we've lost £3.3m with player wages the obvious high expense but non-football costs sit at just shy of £1m and "Other" costs at £800k. Would be nice to know exactly what these expenses are in more detail. 

f434896f872bb651b8a223644fbe4c37.png

We still have decent money on the balance sheet and £3.4m available to spend if we want to. The only player I want to sign is not interested in joining permenantly, maybe we could force his hand via the loan market. 

2033/34 Season Review

Season 12 completed and another top half finish but this time an improved one as we finish in 7th place. It could have been a little better had we had an increased goal difference as we finished level on points with Union Berlin. We scored 41 goals this season which was alot less than previous seasons (8th highest) but we also conceded less with just 37 but even that was the 7th highest. There seemed to be less goals across the whole season for everyone. 

In the Pokal we beat Koblenz 4-1 before losing to Bayer Leverkusen in the 2nd Round

Less goals scored overall and a three striker formation meant goals were shared, Kenyi top scored with 11 whilst Hoffmann and Udeh both scored eight. The best player this season had to be Nico Wolf who returned to the club this season having been poached by Wolfsburg a few seasons ago, he improved well having worked on his defensive positioning for most of the season. 

b7c38c606635ff5134fc17d971513a51.png

We received a huge £12.75m for finishing in 7th place, I've immediately asked for another upgrade to the training facilities and also improvement to the junior coaching. We'll see if the board agree. 

a0fb5be42d953867a5a871cd7b50ac08.png

29246930a1153c9e9a7a7b262ce3e6ca.png

Transfers - Summer 2034

2c40ddffd94fe55b17f57278a39cbda4.png

Three more players join the regional revolution. 

Jamel Chahed was someone on my radar when he was at Magdeburg but as normal he wasn't interested due to the rivalry with us, he left for Erfurt at the end of his contract last season but they subsequently got relegated, £54k was his relegation release clause. Abdullah Al-Musrati is a young central midfielder with some potential ability to at least become a back up for us, £100k is a good deal from Hansa Rostock. Last to join was Mauro Santos, who I've been chasing to re-sign since he left having been on loan with us but he wasn't interested until the league reset. £1.8m rising to £2.1m represents a good deal for a player with huge potential, which is Bundesliga standard. 

Squad - September 2034

Goalkeepers

2689154c7944d42da87d8c4aa5562aad.png

Only one quality goalkeeper at the club in Jean Dongmo. I want to add David Bernsdorf from St Pauli to the ranks but he isn't interested in joining yet. 

Defenders

4342fc8abcf8a1de75292d78d0afe7f6.png

Nico Wolf is the best defender at the club, more suited to RB but has been playing CB, if we can find and sign a better quality CB he will move to RB. He recently signed a new contract but does have a higher division clause in there, fingers crossed no one comes in for him. Right back is our weakest area at the moment. Maybe we can add Hassan Ahmed Ali from RB Leipzig in a few seasons time, the youngster came through in their intake last season. 

Midfielders

b0e4050f459060aaafd31feebfc96640.png

Beyond Linus Schiemann there isn't much quality here, Markert and Dzingai represent the starters with Anas Hamzaoui as first sub when fit. 

Strikers

816b237860738dd718bd0ed3510ba368.png

These are all the strikers at the club. Kenyi, Hoffmann and Santos are the starters. Udeh, Nyirenda, Mamur and Chahed will rotate in. We have most of the better/affordable strikers we can sign. 

Mid-Season Break - Dec 2034

We're at the half-way stage of the season once again and we're in 5th place. We started unbeaten in the first five games of the season before results became a bit more erratic, we had 3-0 and 4-0 losses to Dresden and Hannover mixed in with tight 1-0 and 2-1 wins over Rostock and Schalke. We ended the first half of the season with back-to-back wins over Wurzburg (5-0) and Schweinfurt (3-1) to take the goal difference from a negative to a positive. 

fd947f0a56dfcdad836c74ec4127c92d.png

We're scoring more goals (1.53) than expected (1.24) and conceding less (1.24) than expected (1.41) per game. We're taking more shots 11.71 than last season which was in single digits. Hoffmann, who is playing as the central poacher has 12 goals in 18 games in all comps, Kenyi (7) and Santos (4) as his striker partners although Santos is more of a provider with six assists. Schiemann and Markert both have 5 assists. 

The training facilities upgrade has been completed which cost £1.8m and mean they are now at a Good level. 

2034/35 Season Review

Having sat 5th at the half way stage I felt that was a fair representation of where we were as a squad. The squad however, had other ideas. January were both wins over Kalsruher and Furth before a poor February where we dropped a few places, March was better with two wins but bookended with losses. April was a different kettle of fish though, four wins from four propelled us into 3rd place as teams around us dropped points, St Pauli winning just one of four games, as did Chemnitz plus we beat them this month. With three games remaining in May, we drew with both Werder and Wurzburger but that didn't see us drop down a place as a gap had been created. We went into the final game of the season three points clear of Stuttgart in 4th place knowing a point would see us into the play-offs. We beat Schweinfurt 2-1 to keep matters in our hand and claim a unexpected 3rd place finish. 

I wasn't sure how to feel about being in the play-offs, we're still a small club, if we go up we'll get battered week in, week out. I thought about just playing the youngsters or everyone out of position, giving it a couple more seasons in Bundesliga 2 and then make a charge. We faced Saarbrucken in the relegation/promotion play-off a team we have played 13 times before and had a semi-decent record against them. 

We took the lead midway in the first half through Markert before Saarbrucken struck back just before half time to equalise and then take a lead before the hour mark. Nigerian international Udeh scored a equaliser with 10 minutes to go before talisman Hoffmann struck a late winner. 3-2, advantage us. Again thoughts went through my head, do I throw the game? No. First choice team lets do this. 

The return, home leg took time to get going but it did just that on the hour mark, Hoffman again, 1-0. Saarbrucken had to chase the game and it played right into our hands, we play direct counter attacking football. Hoffmann added a second on 74mins, tie over. Minutes later Kenyi got in on the act, 3-0. Done, dusted, promoted. Bundesliga here we come. We'll probably see you soon Bundesliga 2. 

Full Table

We smashed Wurzburger FV 7-2 in the 1st Round of the Pokal before going a little limp against Holsten Kiel, bowing out in the 2nd Round again. 

Julius Hoffmann top scored with 19 goals, he had 14 at the half way stage, then had a drought but popped up when it matter in the play-offs. Oyay Kenyi did well with 15 goals whilst the other striker Mauro Santos scored eight but also contributed a team high of 10 assists. Nico Wolf had a good season in defence, the young German earning call ups to the U21 national side. Linus Schiemann also had a good season at DM, picking up seven assists from deep. 

e857ebd0d0ca0165d06b47ac07f8284b.png

d926ad8eef1c9dd162eeb0073b87ad90.png

A huge prize money windfall for finishing in 3rd place. 

12c93dd9f2038641372edfeeaf8ba26b.png

They've added £100k to the wage budget and given us over £5m to spend on new players. Not sure there's many available players who can improve this squad at the moment. 

3440cb72ec9da5d7248457b24875c034.png

Youth Intake Review - April 2036

I forgot to take the screenshot of the preview but there were plenty of A's and it was another 'golden generation'. 

c8a4a0dacfdf337ebee61e4b4a5b2f8c.png

It remains the same. 

721278d4f60c88df89a3d3017c82e089.png

We're up to four elite talents now, the investment is starting to pay off. 

The only one i'm really interested in above is Oumar Compaore, a central midfielder, finally a good player from the off. We'll nurture this one. 

Full Intake | Map 1 | Map 2

Intake Player Attributes Decrease after Evaluation - April 2035

So latest intake and I take another look at Compaore, our star of the intake so I can rename him and set about his training. 

Left if what he was before the Intake v U19 game and right is after. 

32bbe1382cb6c8aa27bd98f72fb62e32.png8c310d40604c29470633e7184a560ffc.png

Concentrating on the double digit attributes for ease. 

First Touch, Marking, Tackling, Technique all decreased. Composure, Concentration, Positioning, Teamwork, Vision, Work Rate all decreased. Agility, Jumping Reach also. He looks half the player he was. 

Has anyone else seen such this with their players? Is it now a thing in FM, that a player may be actually worse than he is perceived on intial intake day and their attributes are corrected to reality? 

Or is this a bug? 

Edited by ToMexico!!

2035/36 Season Review

Wow, what a tough season. We were in no way, shape or form going to survive this season. We however, did give it a really good go. We went defensive and more direct in a bid to not concede goals and it worked. We conceded just 35 goals in 34 league games which was exceptional, the problem was scoring, we scored just 14 league goals :D but we finished in 16th place to having a fighting chance in the play-offs. We managed four wins against Hertha Berlin, Hamburg, Mainz and Hannover but also managed 15 draws, playing dull, unattractive football. Even one of those draws was with league champions Bayern, of those 15 draws; 11 were goalless. 

We faced Hansa Rostock in the play-offs and managed a 0-0- draw at home before losing 2-0 in Rostock

38ff6e27f8ed8b33e65fa84c3e79d1c7.png

This sets us up for about 5 seasons. 

We beat Schweinfurt in the Pokal 1st Round before losing to Hertha in the 2nd Round. 

When you only score 15 goals all season its pretty shambolic but i'm happy with our attempt of fighting against relegation. Kenyi "top" scored with seven goals next was Udeh with three. Player of the season was without a doubt Jean Dongmo in goal, to come through a Bundesliga season conceding just 40 goals in 38 games but also keeping 13 clean sheets and being Man of the Match five times is nothing short of outstanding, he also made just shy of 200 saves across the course of the season. 

Nico Wolf wants away and I probably don't blame him, he's wanted by Chelsea and was subject of bids in January but I couldn't face letting him go, we would have relegated long before if we had. 

79172893d3c0c28ddbdd7aea1228cb74.png

We can really move forward with facility upgrades now, maximise them to be honest. The board have given us £12m to spend on new players and increased the wage budget from £230k p/w to £440k p/w. I think we need a couple of seasons back in Bundesliga 2 now, regroup, assemble some new players, let them gel and try and get promoted in 2039/40 season. 

4ab4a4ff5f439e84ff49a7b769362fe3.png

12 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

All the Bundesliga Money $v goes down the New Stadium sinkhole.........

I know, its typical but probably needed, we don't own our stadium, we do only pay £160k a year rent but its limited to 15000 so if we get a 25000-30000 stadium i'll be more than happy. We'll just be paying for it for years to come. 

Transfers - February 2037

Updates have been a bit lacking in recent times, I missed the summer transfer update, so here's a quick update on the goings on from the summer and winter windows of the 2036/37 season. 

9f2c3a829a65152121976906076fbc70.png

We brought home poached player Jesus Alvarez from Wolfsburg for just £250k, they originally wanted upwards of £850k (his top value). He's played 14(5) games for us at DM, allowing Schiemann to move into a more advanced, creative role. We also signed David Bernsdorf from St Pauli for £150k as our new back up goalkeeper. 

We also sold a player, I say sold but Darmstadt offered Michael Bokamoso a contract which I didn't contest, we get an initial £500k plus another £900k depending on apperances. He wasn't the first player to leave either; 

1e2919188d1af61de29d7b0605c450d3.png

Stuttart did the same with Alioune Konta last season, which I could live to regret a little as he could have been a decent back up left back option. 

2036/37 Season Review

Back in the 2nd tier of Germany after that dismal single season in the Bundesliga, the board didn't expect us to do much just avoid relegation to the 3. Liga, whilst the fans didn't have an opinion and the media thought 16th. There was no way we were suffering a double relegation, the squad was too strong, we didn't lose any major players. 

We finished in a comfortable 8th place which I was happy with, it could have been 7th had we got more than the point we got against Holstein Kiel on the last day of the season, Braunschweig beat league champions Dusseldorf to leapfrog us. We lost just eight times during the season which was quite good, joint 5th best. We scored 45 goals which was 6th best and conceded 36 which was 9th best. 

Mauro Santos top scored with 16 goals after we moved to AMC with the Shadow Striker role, both Kenyi and Udeh scored nine goals each. Linus Schiemann and Udeh both made six assists. Jesus Alvarez was crowned the German U17 Player of the Year

e049163c1a99f9db650cd6337d7c84c4.png

We lost quite a chunk of money this season due to player wages increasing to £520k per month but we got £12m for finishing in 8th place. Tax expenditure was at £5m, non-football costs at £2.5m and other at £1.8m. 

590c0ee8d48e6a08a34886755e4403cb.png

2 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

Do Wolfsburg have a scout permanently stationed outside your academy or something???

:lol: They must do but like Leipzig they are quite close geographically, just over the border in Lower-Saxony (to the north :confused:

Looking at their current U19 squad, 12 of the 24 players have been poached from another club prior to coming through their intake.

Transfers - Summer 2037

cfc7084c06fac2dd407823f5084015c2.png

A couple of players out and a couple of players in.

Oliver Michael left for Dresden for £93k, he was first choice LB but not that great, that gave me the opportunity to promote Wanni Kabashi to the first team and slot him in at LB. The other two were second string players. 

Ibrahim Coulibaly was someone we chased when he came through at Leipzig in 2025, he subsequently left for Stuttgart, only really playing for the 2nd team before leaving on a free to St Pauli. He joins as a back up striker. The other player to join was Ali Traore for £120k from Dynamo Dresden, the yound striker came through last season, £120k represents a good deal for the 16 year old.