Partnership lines

I was just wondering if its a bug or SI have just done it like that now, but before i noticed when you clicked on the partnership lines it would explain how their partnership is going but it doesn't do that now it doesn't tell you

lines.png

fdsfsd.png

To be honest, I don't really understand why they removed the ability to hover over the green line. Like with making staff meeting a formal event that you have to click into now, rather than informal advice that just pops into your inbox periodically (and a few other examples I'm not going to list exhaustively here), SI seems determined to make the game less streamlined rather than more simplified.

To add additional layers to complexity (to make players click on more buttons, or navigate through more screen) to find information that should be accessible at a glance is a really baffling design decision.

Edited by Bojanbbz94

1 hour ago, Bojanbbz94 said:

To be honest, I don't really understand why they removed the ability to hover over the green line. Like with making staff meeting a formal event that you have to click into now, rather than informal advice that just pops into your inbox periodically (and a few other examples I'm not going to list exhaustively here), SI seems determined to make the game less streamlined rather than more simplified.

To add additional layers to complexity (to make players click on more buttons, or navigate through more screen) to find information that should be accessible at a glance is a really baffling design decision.

Maybe causing something - somewhere else a problem which we don't know. Like the record button has been removed.

You are lucky, currently 2/3rds the way through a season (1st) and not got any at all.  I thought it was the Zealand skin at first, but switched back to vanilla and still none.  Lots of players have over 20 + appearances together.

Checked all settings....... anyone any idea?

13 minutes ago, Deuce65 said:

You are lucky, currently 2/3rds the way through a season (1st) and not got any at all.  I thought it was the Zealand skin at first, but switched back to vanilla and still none.  Lots of players have over 20 + appearances together.

Checked all settings....... anyone any idea?

I think it is really hard to make good partnerships on this years FM. At least from my experience, but it also depends on players hidden treats and ofcourse ratings. But overall it is harder to get it i think this year :)

1 hour ago, Scotty Walds said:

This is because screen-recording software like OBS is commonplace, and free, so there's no need to offer the function now.

Yeah, I know. Someone from SI Staff told me that was the "evil" of many problem causes.