Versus Mode Game Requests

• 3 months later...

Versus league ?

Can I find 4-6 managers who want to play Versus League. Two matches against each other. Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Real M, Bayern M and PSG. No imported team, but from the start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe that you should have a better chat function. If you write that the player in question, that he could perhaps increase the speed, there is never an answer. Sometimes a half can take 20-30 min. The chat function must be at the front of the game

• 2 months later...

Can I find 7 people for a versus game with the national team? A group stage with 2 pools with 4 teams in each pool. Semi and final. If you enter FM 23, take a national team. Moves players up/down. Export the team. When we start up, import the team. Germany, Brazil, Holland, Argentina, France Portugal England and Spain.  

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We can run a world cup in Versus game mode , with 8-16-32 teams.  Everyone takes a national team.  Select players, then EXPORT your team.  Then when people log in, you can IMPORT your team, and then we can a play a group, then knock out games. A world cup could be done in 1,5 hours.

image.thumb.png.2d4631cd6a0beaca13795e0683d5b5b2.png

• 4 months later...

Could we get 2 more people to play a 4 teams league with  National teams  :  We could play 4,5 - 4  or 3,5 star teams. Export National team, and then import in a versus game-