DoF stupidity in FM22

Hi guys, I need help dealing with DOF. I just had to quit without saving (and lose an hour of progress) because of 2 things. I added 2 players as transfer targets. Both had different results but equally annoying.

1. My DOF negotiates a transfer fee and a contract. Then, despite the responsibility of finalising all signings being on me, the game doesn't let me review what was contract terms were agreed. And in a week or two I get an inbox message saying we signed player X, but I didn't want him for those $! In FM20 it used to stop at confirmation and I had to manually approve everything before the transfer.

2. I ask DOF to buy a youngster. He agrees the fee but then I get this https://i.imgur.com/k8AaCJv.png

Even if I have 50 regens coming to one position - why does he care?? There's literally no way to make him sign this player because he thinks we already have someone coming (we don't).

Please don't say "don't use DOF". Somehow DOFS manage to agree 3x lower wages than me.

Edited by Fancy Gaffot

Re #2 - in FM21 I always understood it was the PLAYER refusing to join because you’ve already got somebody as good or better coming in and thus doesn’t like the playing time pathway.  In your image, the DOF made the transfer offer as instructed and the other team accepted.  It’s the player refusing to sign with your club, not the DOF refusing to sign him.

1 minute ago, b28937 said:

Re #2 - in FM21 I always understood it was the PLAYER refusing to join because you’ve already got somebody as good or better coming in and thus doesn’t like the playing time pathway.  In your image, the DOF made the transfer offer as instructed and the other team accepted.  It’s the player refusing to sign with your club, not the DOF refusing to sign him.

That is also my interpretation of the message.