FM22 Swiss Leagues down to level 6

JBZ

I believe the league schedule itself works properly out of the box so I didn't change it (though strangely the youth leagues break when you add basic rules, but then as soon as I switched to advanced rules they magically work again)

If you are talking about how it works gameplay-wise, I'm not sure, I haven't played it yet, but I understand there have been some improvements to the database this year

2 hours ago, bobjuh said:

Does this include Liechtensteiner cup?

Yes (it's already playable out the box anyway, but the database will allow you to play as teams other than just Vaduz)

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking to do a save in Swiss lower league just one question about the league rules for the Zweite Liga, and the Second League Regional

Are the league sorting rules correct?, seems a bit strange to have the Disipline Record as the first option is a bit strange 

image.png.669b0848d3b132f20a45b7e661283c1a.png

vor 17 Stunden schrieb nasaiain:

I was looking to do a save in Swiss lower league just one question about the league rules for the Zweite Liga, and the Second League Regional

Are the league sorting rules correct?, seems a bit strange to have the Disipline Record as the first option is a bit strange 

image.png.669b0848d3b132f20a45b7e661283c1a.png

Discipline is correct as the first option

• 2 months later...
On 07/03/2022 at 17:37, MattyLewis11 said:

Will this work on latest update?

Yes, original post updated with file validated for 22.3 database

Have added a further update to add regional U18 leagues for teams without elite U18 representation.

(Better for gameplay if you play with a lower team and closer to real life besides. Tried to add the league restructure for 22/23 incidentally, but couldn't get it to validate so not in this file)

• 1 year later...