[FM22] Newcastle United F.C - Richest club in the world

Ncfc_king

Start and end of season 4 my best season by far by finishing the championship with 0 defeat and also with an LDC final unfortunately lost against my forever enemy Liverpool... but with 4 out of 5 trophies to win.... here are the results and recruitment of

players ( the board in the vision of the club "spend all the budget" ) here are the screenshot....

Capture d’écran (109).png

Capture d’écran (112).png

Capture d’écran (113).png

Capture d’écran (114).png

Capture d’écran (115).png

Capture d’écran (116).png

Capture d’écran (117).png

Capture d’écran (118).png

Capture d’écran (119).png

Capture d’écran (120).png

Capture d’écran (121).png

Capture d’écran (122).png

Capture d’écran (123).png

Capture d’écran (124).png

Capture d’écran (125).png

Edited by kad38

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not wanted to play in the Premier League for years on FM, dunno why really. But i saw Newcastles game VS City here in the weekend, and thought 2 my self. What a big club, who you really could make into a top club with the money, league, stadium etc. 

I finished 8th my first season, which was fine. I didnt buy much - i bought Sangara from PSV, Madueke and Samassekou from Hoffenheim. 

Her before the start of season 2 i bought Ward-Prowese, and the attacker Vitinha from Braga. I also bought Lacroix. I will try and keep it semi realistic, and aim to be a top 4 contender soon.

Nobody else playing with Newcastle anymore?

End of the 5th season and finally where I always failed the CL it was the main objective and victory against Liverpool again in the final we do not leave each other but this time I win....

Victory in the league again with a wide lead ....

On the other hand at the level of the national cups lost the FA cup in the semi-final against Everton and in the Carabao cup lost against Man City in the final on penalties and victory in the Community Shield against Liverpool ....

Here are the results of the season on screen....and the future stadium arrives in 2028 named Alan Shearer

On the other hand on my last screen my eleven guy in place of Lemar is Raspadori on the right it's Zaniolo in place of De Ketelaere it's Bellingham in place of Solet it's Declan Rice....LB an RB Theo Hernandez and Trent Alexander Arnold here is my real starting team

Capture d’écran (129).png

Capture d’écran (130).png

Capture d’écran (131).png

Capture d’écran (132).png

Capture d’écran (133).png

Capture d’écran (134).png

Capture d’écran (135).png

Capture d’écran (136).png

Capture d’écran (137).png

Capture d’écran (138).png

Capture d’écran (139).png

Capture d’écran (140).png