Eye of the Tiger | FC Nordsjælland

Vladis

34 минуты назад, karanhsingh сказал:

Strong showing so far!

19 часов назад, john1 сказал:

Decent progress so far :cool: 

20 часов назад, abulezz сказал:

This is great progress - I was surprised seeing Kobenhavn doing so bad, they are usually rocking it in my saves, both domestically and on the continent. Plus they always churn out great newgens. 

Thanks guys! Let's hope that our progress is not a temporary trend

Nice career so far. Just one advice, start playing Schjeldrup in the first team. I signed him for my Marseille team in the summer after the first season. He had 2,5 stars when arriving and now three months into the season he is a 4 star player, my main creator and he scores a few too.  5 star potential too. He's development is lightning quick and he will become better than you older startes really fast.

16 часов назад, Number seven сказал:

Nice career so far. Just one advice, start playing Schjeldrup in the first team. I signed him for my Marseille team in the summer after the first season. He had 2,5 stars when arriving and now three months into the season he is a 4 star player, my main creator and he scores a few too.  5 star potential too. He's development is lightning quick and he will become better than you older startes really fast.

Thanks. Schjelderup is already stable first team member. 15 games in the league: 1+3. 6.96 av. rat. But still there is a room for development. Nice kid.

20 часов назад, DefinitelyTaylor сказал:

You’re giving it a good go! Very unfortunate in the Europa League but progression from that group was always bound to be tricky.

Thanks. Yes, EL group was really tough but it`s a good experience for our young squad anyway.

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  MID-SEASON BREAK 2022

Competitions interim review

5I5zi08.png

---

Transfers

E5K3Hg2.png

Walta went to gain experience at one of Norway's top teams.

gkhe7LO.png 

Signed several young players for the future. Most notable incoming is our home-grown Frederiksen who is not really needed by Juventus and whose contract expires in the summer. The biggest barrier to a full contract in the future is his wage demands. 

Velkommen 

fSRqbg1.png 3A5VLHG.png fSRqbg1.png wWnaTN4.png

---

Friendly matches

ObfObGi.png

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  FEBRUARY 2022

3F Superliga/UEFA Europa Conference League/DBU Pokalen

tfHrWaI.png

RIxHwfv.png

We were almost FM`ed in match against Desna but luckily a good lead in the first leg saved us. Next opponent is Cypriot APOEL. In the league we are keeping our unbeaten run and even Kobenhavn could not defeat us.

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  MARCH 2022

X07u6oM.png

vx5jlHQ.png

Kobenhavn's second loss of the season in the last round allowed us to finish Preliminary Phase in the 1st place. AGF and AaB performance is significantly below expectations this year.

And our run in cups also continues. In ECL we defeated APOEL pretty confidently and now we will face Zenit in the quarterfinals. It looks like this will be the finish line. In DBU Pokalen we are closer to the final. Our next opponent is OB.

---

2022 Youth Intake

Unsog0Y.png

aoqKLN5.pngjRgdZwb.png

NR84YzO.pngXiFQTJl.png

Not as good as last year but Schumacher, Sayed and Jensen look like decent prospects.

Edited by Vladis

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  APRIL 2022

wpWsWlt.png

Qd9AZ2J.png

Very hard month! Our performance against Zenit is sensational, we fully deserved this win. Feyenoord brought us down to earth in semifinals first leg but anyway I'm proud of our campaign in Europe. In the league we won crucial match against main title contenders Kobenhavn and made step forward to Cup final.

das-ist-die-kroenung-fc-nordsj.jpg

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  2021 - 2022 | SEASON REVIEW

Incredible season. We remained unbeaten in the league, although it wasn't easy. Also added the National Cup to our collection. And of course almost a sensation in the Conference League. The semi-final against Feyenoord should definitely go in the golden fund of the competition.

3F Superliga

Preliminary Phase

RNKbj2l.png

Championship Group

3DAi473.png

Team Stats Overview | Player Stats Overview

Sydbank Pokalen

W8f2l8z.png

UEFA Europa League/Conference League

R6SJykz.png

QERTAIL.png

---

4XQgYwP.png

2IA0Qb2.png iTpqUom.png Xu8LNf4.png

uMYc9QE.png

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  2022 - 2023 | PRE - SEASON

Transfers. Roster overview.

Players out

92YGDYc.png

It was clear from the start that it would not be possible to keep the most talented "Tigers" for long. We received good offers for Chukwuani, Christensen and Tetteh and wish them good luck in their future career. 

Players in

kCjY8Zm.png

Hojer looks like good replace for Tetteh on the left flank.

Signed for free loan two young Doyles from Man City as we need some cover due to serious injures of Francis and Milosevic in pre-season.

Ollikainen and Dalsgaard are very promising young players. Will start in U19 next season.

LNZta0r.png dhGTuGx.png

DqalUII.png 7cGwqNU.png

xe2AEYc.png

Our squad for this season

C4lCVF3.png 

14 home-grown players in the squad :cool:

Friendly matches

de88b3M.png

Season Preview and Board expectations

20d7iXz.png

ktXTFZm.png

Edited by Vladis

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  JULY - AUGUST 2022

3F Superliga/UEFA Champions League

AHyEWfW.png

LB4JUMl.png fxYcX5J.png

Yes! We did it. The Champions League group stage means super interesting matches for us and of course money, lots of money (about 16M just for now). I'm really pleased with the draw. We will face top European teams and our fans have a chance to watch alive world stars like Neymar, Mbappe, Ronaldo etc.

In the league we started ok. I knew that sooner or later our winning run would come to an end but a little surprised that we would lose at home to an underdog.

Edited by Vladis

Hojer is an excellent signing. A decent start to the season - albeit losing to Koge will be viewed as a disappointment. Sometimes those results happen though and you reacted well. Congratulations on beating Olympiakos and securing a place in the group stages. A tricky group to overcome!

5 hours ago, DefinitelyTaylor said:

Hojer is an excellent signing. A decent start to the season - albeit losing to Koge will be viewed as a disappointment. Sometimes those results happen though and you reacted well. Congratulations on beating Olympiakos and securing a place in the group stages. A tricky group to overcome!

Thanks for detailed feedback. Much appreciated!

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  OCTOBER - NOVEMBER 2022

3F Superliga/UEFA Champions League/DBU Pokalen

sITa8kv.png

oMYlg0F.png

VkfEWpQ.png

And we did it again! I'm very pleased with our performance in CL, two wins over Sporting and respectable games against the Juve and PSG. Not so many teams score 3 or more goals at Allianz Stadium.

Another unnecessary defeat brought us down to 3rd place but all the fight is yet to come.

---

None of our players are taking part in the world cup in Qatar. At the same time Atanga, Sulemana made their debut for Ghana national team in Africa Cup of Nations as well as Walta (currently on loan at Bodo/Glimt) who for the first time wore a Finnish jersey in a friendly match against Norway.

Edited by Vladis

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  DECEMBER - JANUARY 2022

3F Superliga/DBU Pokalen

CaeOeNV.png

z98dwKJ.png

I would say we are in period of turbulence. Two defeats in December allowed Kobenhavn to feel more comfortable at the top of the table. And surprising defeat in Cup against 2 tier side Lyngby.

January transfer window

HzceN0p.png

Signed three very perspective youngsters for decent price.

eeFinFV.png FKJLHa3.png 4e08nQP.png

Edited by Vladis

32 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

The new signings look very promising. They are newgens right? Guess you must have turned the faces off.  

Yes, I always turn off newgen faces.

Antwi is the only real footballer among those youngsters.

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  FEBRUARY - MARCH 2023

3F Superliga/UEFA Europa League

7R9YiHa.png

htdEdXU.png

It was only after the final whistle against Lille when I realised to my shame that the new Europa League format does not involve a second leg in the First KO round. But anyway we looked competitive against on of the strongest French sides and this is fine. 

And strong finish of the Preliminary round allowed us get closer to the first place.

---

Youth intake

Not the best youth intake. We got only one really perspective youngster.

QWWMafp.png 

10 hours ago, abulezz said:

Just caught up reading the save - Falster has got good pace and technique with a good personality. He has the looks of becoming a left winger for you. 

He looks almost perfect. I see main focus in improving his finishing as it's crucial for inside wingers in my tactical system. 

das-ist-die-kroenung-fc-nordsj.jpg

160px-FC_Nordsjælland_logo.svg.png  2022 - 2023 | SEASON REVIEW

This third championship in a row was not easy for us. But I have seen that our young team has strong character. We should be proud of our performance in Europe - two wins over Sporting and third place in the group with Juve and PSG is a very good achievement.

3F Superliga

Preliminary Phase

LfHVY7b.png

Championship Group

F9XBRzF.png

Sydbank Pokalen

S45Xcac.png

UEFA Champions League/Europa League

o2YuNcl.png

vlHk3kb.png

pXXdDxJ.png

---

Players & Team Stats

x73r3Gn.png

XRW3P6D.png

2vcADBC.png

67168648_10157093487355169_3078478772173799424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=nKAk0vP9DlMAX9HF9MY&_nc_ht=scontent.fuln9-1.fna&oh=df60d3b383e296b863d957bcad933bbc&oe=61D4E7FE

Future Plans

Three seasons are behind us - sufficient time to draw some conclusions and plan a future strategy. In three years we have achieved significant success both in Denmark and on the European stage. We have managed to enhance the club's reputation and bring some serious money into the club. 

For myself, I have determined that it is time for a more in-depth approach to the club's development. I have a whole project (in my head for now :D) with the working title "FCN - Vision 2028". In this project, I intend to outline the main directions of club development (youngsters, player&staff recruitment, tactical and training approach, finances etc.). 

As I am limited in time, the presentation of the plan will be sequential and in small parts (most likely). Also I plan some analysis of past seasons. So stay tuned.

Edited by Vladis

1025675.jpg

Denmark in Football World

1200px-Dansk_boldspil_union_logo.svg.png National team

World ranking: 15th

Manager: 39.png?lm=1520611569 Kasper Hjulmand

Captain:  Thomas Delaney (AC Milan)

Key players: Kasper Dolberg (Lyon), Mikkel Damsgaard (S.S.C. Napoli), Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg (Tottenham)

1200px-UEFA_Euro_2020_Logo.svg.png UEFA EURO 2020

Te0eSyy.png

y9eqRaT.png

zqlIPzf.png

1200px-2022_FIFA_World_Cup.svg.png FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 

Did not qualified

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1200px-Dansk_boldspil_union_logo.svg.png Club Football

Competition rankings (Europe)

DVYiTGl.png

Nation club coefficients (Europe)

YCZ9mzI.png

3F Superliga 

ZIg49h0.pngjY5dG5M.png

O1FQ5H2.png

Biggest transfers

8uFpVr4.png

Up5w5Z6.png

rS06h9w.png

Edited by Vladis

On 07/12/2021 at 13:11, Vladis said:

67168648_10157093487355169_3078478772173799424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=973b4a&_nc_ohc=nKAk0vP9DlMAX9HF9MY&_nc_ht=scontent.fuln9-1.fna&oh=df60d3b383e296b863d957bcad933bbc&oe=61D4E7FE

Future Plans

Three seasons are behind us - sufficient time to draw some conclusions and plan a future strategy. In three years we have achieved significant success both in Denmark and on the European stage. We have managed to enhance the club's reputation and bring some serious money into the club. 

For myself, I have determined that it is time for a more in-depth approach to the club's development. I have a whole project (in my head for now :D) with the working title "FCN - Vision 2028". In this project, I intend to outline the main directions of club development (youngsters, player&staff recruitment, tactical and training approach, finances etc.). 

As I am limited in time, the presentation of the plan will be sequential and in small parts (most likely). Also I plan some analysis of past seasons. So stay tuned.

Definitely looking forward to this :cool: 

On 05/12/2021 at 14:47, Vladis said:

Youth intake

Not the best youth intake. We got only one really perspective youngster.

How many Ghanaian's are you getting through your intakes? Sorry if I missed that bit!

On 09/12/2021 at 18:06, john1 said:

Definitely looking forward to this :cool: 

Also! I love the forward planning aspect of this game so definitely interested in how others do it.

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

How many Ghanaian's are you getting through your intakes? Sorry if I missed that bit!

Also! I love the forward planning aspect of this game so definitely interested in how others do it.

Hi Ben. Three or four players through all of intakes. Main problem is work permit rules. I don`t know how it works IRL but in fm i should pay minimum 850 p/w for non-EU first contract. Interesting that next contract for those players could start from 425 p/w. So for now I  have only two Ghanaians in youth squad. One is really top prospect and another is quite good but still don`t have WP, he trains with the squad but I haven't decided whether to offer him a contract or release from the club.

What about forward planning - I love it too but I have some problems with its written description. I'm not so comfortable with long texts in English cause it's not native language for me but I'll try and do my best.

Edited by Vladis

Thanks for the last couple of updates, always useful and interesting to see how the development of the league. It’s a shame to see a bit of a decline but hopefully that can be rectified in the coming years as you begin to establish yourselves at the top of the domestic game and kick-on from there.

16 minutes ago, DefinitelyTaylor said:

Thanks for the last couple of updates, always useful and interesting to see how the development of the league. It’s a shame to see a bit of a decline but hopefully that can be rectified in the coming years as you begin to establish yourselves at the top of the domestic game and kick-on from there.

Thanks for your interest. I'm working on how I could make my updates more informative under time deficit. Yes, I hope If we could make some good campaigns in Europe next few years Danish league should rise again in rankings.