Football Manager 2022 – Debuts November 9th

• Administrators

Overcome the odds and earn your success in Football Manager 2022, launching Tuesday, 9th November on PC/Mac.

Following an incredibly successful campaign on Xbox last year, Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition also debuts on 9th November.

For the first time in the history of our series, FM22 and FM22 Xbox will be available with Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass for PC from launch. More information on FM22 Xbox and what playing on Game Pass means for you is available in our dedicated Game Pass announcement.

New Features and Game Upgrades

Starting with FM22 on PC/Mac, new features and licensing updates will begin to be released from late September onwards across our social media channels. Join the FMFC squad to get feature details and member exclusives direct to your inbox before anyone else.

Game upgrades and a host of exciting additions across all platforms will be also be revealed from early October across our website and social media, so get following to get ahead of the game.

Get Early Access to FM22

Managers pre-purchasing FM22 (Steam/Epic/Windows) before launch from a participating digital retailer* will net a 10% discount and the Early Access version of the game, which is typically available two weeks before the street release date.**

Handheld titles return for the new season

FM22 Mobile (iOS/Android) also steps out onto the pitch on November 9th.

FM22 Mobile should be available for pre-order on the App Store and pre-registration on Google Play from early October.

By pre-ordering FM22 Mobile on iOS, you’ll own the game and be able to play immediately upon release. For Android users, FM22 Mobile pre-registration means you’ll get notified when the game is ready for download.  

Full release details for FM22 Touch, including our return to Nintendo Switch™, are coming soon.

Earn it for the fans

Big dreams realised through craft and skill is what Football Manager is all about. Powered by new, progressive ways to impart your footballing philosophy, it's time to earn the success that the fans of your club have been dreaming of and for you to take place your place amongst the managerial greats.

*Early Access is available from SEGA-approved digital retailers only. Please check to see if the store you’re purchasing from is participating in the offer.

**Please note – The Early Access version of the game may go live at different times on different platforms.

I will purchase FM Mobile 22 on iOS like I did with FM Mobile 19 and 21. I look forward to hearing what new features there will be on the new one. I enjoyed FM Mobile 19 but ain't really got into FM Mobile 21. In my opinion FM Mobile needs to have at least 5 playable leagues, if your still limited to 4 playable leagues then at least expand on the in game player database which is limited, make players available in other countries where you can't manage in. A must for me is team talks before the match and at half time and at full time, see this as a game of risk, lose some games and then criticise your players a lot then maybe you will lose the dressing room, win often then praise your players meaning that everyone is happy. Lastly improvements to transfers would be nice. Cut out features which ain't necessary like the mentoring from last year's game which adds nothing in my opinion, and the feeder clubs feature. Interesting to see what the team have done with this year's edition, will there be many changes or just one or two. 

• SI Staff
17 minutes ago, Footix said:

@Marc Vaughan Apparently it will be possible to run Android apps in Windows 11. Any chance FMM 22 will support this? :) 

When it comes - I hope we'll be able to support it .. but it won't be there on launch as far as I'm aware.

https://www.windowscentral.com/windows-11-wont-support-android-apps-launch-do-you-care

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As FM Touch will be discontinued on iOS, I'll be sticking to the mobile version.  Would it be possible Ito have a higher resolution / better skin when playing on a tablet? Although perfectly usable -  It's a bit 'blocky' currently.  

4 hours ago, Mvr83 said:

As FM Touch will be discontinued on iOS, I'll be sticking to the mobile version.  Would it be possible Ito have a higher resolution / better skin when playing on a tablet? Although perfectly usable -  It's a bit 'blocky' currently.  

I hope that this idea be better on mobile version…maybe and 3D match engine…who knows lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Neil Brock unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • SI Staff
1 hour ago, Doyin Deji said:

Please why don't people create topics based on Football Manager Mobile. Why do they only talk about Football Manager for PC? it's not fair. 

There are generally a fair few discussions about the game - however the further from release that the game gets, the quieter things become normally (which is fairly normal really).

If you have any questions about the game then feel free to post them and a fair few of the Sports Interactive crew are kicking around and we'll try and answer them :D