help me sign a talent

There's this great 18 year old in Bundesliga(Hoffenheim) who seems to have great potential and his transfer market value is 250k according to the game but when I try to sign him the club ask a ridiculous 102 millions euros for him! Clearly they don't want to sell him. 

Is there any way I can still sign him for reasonable price? (I'm an avg team in Ligue1 France) what do you guys generally do in these situations? 

It can take a long time but try to unsettle him by:

o Ask his agent as to his availability;

o Declare him a top target;

o Make a bid for him;

o Ask your captain or other senior player, preferably of the same nationality as the target, to speak to the press about him;

o Send your HoYD or DoF to scout him;

o Watch him yourself;

o Rinse and repeat;

o During all of these steps look for a message that he's unhappy and wants to join you. Of course he may may not become unsettled and may not be interested in joining you.

5 hours ago, KingCanary said:

I feel your main issue is that a mid-table Ligue Un side probably won't have enough lure to unsettle a Bundesliga prospect unless his club refuse to give him playing time.

What you say makes sense but the game tells me he is "very interested" under the "transfer interest" section which gave me hope that he might be willing to join me. 

6 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

It can take a long time but try to unsettle him by:

o Ask his agent as to his availability;

o Declare him a top target;

o Make a bid for him;

o Ask your captain or other senior player, preferably of the same nationality as the target, to speak to the press about him;

o Send your HoYD or DoF to scout him;

o Watch him yourself;

o Rinse and repeat;

o During all of these steps look for a message that he's unhappy and wants to join you. Of course he may may not become unsettled and may not be interested in joining you.

After the cycle is complete, do I immediately get a message or do I have to wait for a few days before repeating the process? 

35 minutes ago, mouli said:

After the cycle is complete, do I immediately get a message or do I have to wait for a few days before repeating the process? 

It depend on the player and, probably, the relative stature of the two clubs. It's much easier to unsettle a player if your club is the more reputable of the two. I've seen my wanted player agitate for a move at pretty much any stage. On the other hand, I've also seen the wanted player never to show interest in moving to me. I don't think that there are any set rules in what happens, I would say that I've sent the HoYD or DoF to scout the target player for a few weeks rather than just one match.  In my experience it's a long process that doesn't happen overnight. Just try it and see what works for you with any particular player.