The Big Fat "Survival Sunday" Thread *mega spoilers* 4 for the price of 1.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andrew Drinkwater:

I really hope MOTD cuts all the highlights of the important games together chronologically like they sometimes do on the last day because the timing of everything today was half of the fun icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talking about, MOTD will start with Chelsea's and Arse's matches!!

congrats to WBA, Robson is a legend, I feel sorry for Soton though. Well done Everton on getting a -ve gd, and neither Arsenal nor Chelsea winning icon_redface.gif, shame City didn't get 7th, but it'll probably be better for them in the long run and I'm glad Middlesbrough will be in the uefa cup again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TomLane (_|_):

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moreclaw:

I wish I had SSN icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

freeview icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sky icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deanb291186:

Have harry,jamie and Le Saux retired yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Le Saux has

Jamie should he should just stay in and shag his wife all day tbh

Harry I doubt he will

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andrew Drinkwater:

Best last day since that season when Everton came back from two down in a game they had to win about a decade ago. Or maybe that was Coventry. Either way, that was ace.

But this tops the lot. Bottom at Christmas, bottom at 3pm on the last day, bottom at half time, still survived - I'd like to see a side top that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was ages ago wasn't it? Everton 3 - 2 Wimbeldon on the last day of the season.

Barry Horne icon_cool.gif

I really hope MOTD cuts all the highlights of the important games together chronologically like they sometimes do on the last day because the timing of everything today was half of the fun icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, they'll clearly start with the Norwich game, saying that it's in their hands.

Then they'll show Southampton losing, because then they're down anyway.

Then I guess it's a tough call for which way round to show the Palace/West Brom matches... Palace first I guess.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gambit:

Wow, just saw the goal Norwich had called off in the first half. No way Ashton fouled Knight there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was 6-1 it would of hardly made a difference tbh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wazup:

Jamie should he should just stay in and shag his wife all day tbh

Harry I doubt he will </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I don't think Jamie will let him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by podoooo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gambit:

Wow, just saw the goal Norwich had called off in the first half. No way Ashton fouled Knight there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was 6-1 it would of hardly made a difference tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At that point it was 1-0. The game might have turned out different if it was 1-1 with 65 minutes to go

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by podoooo:

If it was 6-1 it would of hardly made a difference tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>well it might of been a diffrent game duh

Actually as we were saying in the other thread, the Serie A relegation battle has the potential to be much, much crazier with 2 games to go.

8th place still not safe I think icon_biggrin.gif

Haven't done the math though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eastwood:

well done Robson and Richardson, two United legends icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 legend icon15.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fazpac:

I did want Peace to make Europe just because I think his great!!!!!! I did laugh when Fowler missed that pen, I hate Fowler.

Is Talksport right, David James went into midfield????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he went upfront apparantly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaka:

Actually as we were saying in the other thread, the Serie A relegation battle has the potential to be much, much crazier with 2 games to go.

Haven't done the math though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, that's insane! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fazpac:

I did want Peace to make Europe just because I think his great!!!!!! I did laugh when Fowler missed that pen, I hate Fowler.

Ah that makes sense.....hang on....... icon_biggrin.gif

No he went upfront apparantly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neilstudd:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kaka:

You're right, that's insane! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

gahahah icon_biggrin.gif FOAD Roma icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Liam Harper:

No he went upfront apparantly </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah that makes sense.....hang on....... icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neilstudd:

You're right, that's insane! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roma, Parma, and Lazio could all get relegated at the same time icon_eek.gif

Gambit icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shocked that went through first icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Craig[EVE]:

Best last day since that season when Everton came back from two down in a game they had to win about a decade ago. Or maybe that was Coventry. Either way, that was ace.

But this tops the lot. Bottom at Christmas, bottom at 3pm on the last day, bottom at half time, still survived - I'd like to see a side top that... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was ages ago wasn't it? Everton 3 - 2 Wimbeldon on the last day of the season.

Barry Horne icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best goal ever tbh.

Sheff Utd throwing everyone forward trying to get a win when they only needed a draw and conceding a last minute winner owned too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H.O.V.I:

redknapp talking like he is living. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is living.

He's also leaving.

Gambit icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by matt_e:

<snip>

What the? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er... interesting! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by matt_e:

I know but wtf is Babayaro doing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe icon_biggrin.gif

I reckon it'll be the norwich game first, then they will show the southampton game, then they will show palace game, then the wba game.

he's lost.. icon_biggrin.gif

you ain't no sc*m nolonger icon15.gif

did he play any games for Chelsea this season?

Archived