• SI Staff

Hi @Mark poole, could you provide more information so we can attempt to reproduce the issue? Are you on holiday or is it just when you press continue? Does it occur when entering a match? Is it always at the same date? What teams, leagues and nations are selected?

Any additional info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi @Rob Heckman,

Same issue here, stuck on a specific day, just before the next game, as I click to play the game, the formation loads in, and then a black screen... and I am brought back to the Xbox Dashboard.

I have tried to Go on holiday for that game, I have tried to do instant result, all doesn't work, all result in the game crashing...

Please look at it as soon as possible..

Thank you,

Hi Rob and michael

sorry for delay didn’t receive notification that was replies

As regards to more info I’ve tried playing the match, holiday past the match and instant result, all which end up with me being kicked back to the home Xbox one screen and having to reload game all over again 

it’s in second season about match I think, in the South African premier division, playable leagues, South Africa, uruguay, England, South Korea and one other that escapes me (trying to win all the regions premier cup competitions like ucl etc)

I’m having the exact same issue in my second season with Southport in the vanarama national where I just cannot physically play the next game before it crashes when it’s fixed will our save files become corrupted or Unuseable

Edited by Ale deboe

I have the same problem, every time I go to play a match the games closes down and i get taken to the dashboard so I can’t advance at all.

• Team managed: Birmingham City
  • Leagues loaded: the top 10 European nations and their default leagues.
  • In-game date: 22 February 2022
  • Steps to reproduce the issue if known: happens every time I go to play the match even if I choose instant result.

Edit: just realised the date, could it be something as silly as the game having a problem with all the 2’s and 0’s? 😆

Edited by 28 Jays Later

I recently ran into the same problem as everyone else last night. 

I manage Spennymoor, I'm in my 3rd season and I use a custom tactic.

My save loads and I can play up until my game against Northampton on Tuesday 13th December 2022 (Game time is 9:45)

I can go to the game, set my tactics and after I press 'Proceed to Match' it thinks for a second and then kicks me back to my xbox home screen.

Thanks and godspeed, hopefully you guys can find a fix soon because I was really crushing it.