Moving From B to A team Bug

Thund

Many people appear to be having a problem where they cant move players from B-A team. I appear to have a version of this bug where I can move the player, but returns back to the b team after every match, if they are not in the starting squad. If they start however, they stay in the A team. Very frustrating to need to fish an increasing numbers of players from the b back to a team every game.

Playing with Barcelona,  which only has an A and B team, and dont know if anyone knows any work arounds I can use to avoid this issue.

Unfortunatly no work arounds. It is a know issue since beginning of december, all the reply's by SI are that it is a 'known issue that they are looking into'.

But nothing is happening. Also really bothers me by now, can't go on playing atm it has become to frustrating.

Only workaround is if you have a A-B and U19 or U18 team. Move the players to to youth team first, and then to main.

But on touch only A and B teams I think?

Frustrating.

There's a similar issue: if I have a player loaned out, I can't move him between my squads (e.g. I loaned out a player from the first team and want to have him appear in the reserve team because he won't be picked in the first team the entire season since he's away).

5 hours ago, Harrison Modeste said:

Hi @kingjericho,

Are you playing on latest 21.2.2? If so, what team are you managing where this is occurring?

Thanks,

Harrison

I think it might not be a bug, but more of a restriction due to the structure of the A/B teams.

I'm managing Vit. Guimarães and they have a B team which plays in the 2nd division. So it's not a basic reserve team as they also play in a competitive league.

Also I cannot move players even before they are loaned out, as long as there is a bid in progress I can no longer move the player.

Edited by kingjericho

Hi @kingjericho,

I've had a look myself and this is definitely an intentional feature as you get a pop up listing the reason.

I think as you can still make a player available for the other team when negotiations are ongoing this isn't an issue at the moment. 

In terms of when a player is loaned out, I think you can't move them as the information has to remain consistent in other areas such as in Career Stats.

Thanks,

Harrison