[FM21] Looking for team suggestions with healthy cashflow & youth setup

gooseta

I'm conflicted on what club to manage. Ideally I'd like somewhere with a large amount of money to spend on big transfers, to supplement the talent the youth setup produces. I've been thinking about Benfica or RB Salzburg or possibly Leipzig, but I think I want to try a club outside of the main 5 countries in Europe. I'm just not sure what the budgets these clubs and others are working with by the time you're a couple of seasons in, ideally I'd want to start with at least £25-30m going into a transfer window, supplemented by youth ofc.

Not too many clubs have that kind of budget, especially outside the main European Leagues. 

A couple of suggestions, that I can think of:

Hertha Berlin, Dynamo Moscow, Genk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Edited by silentwars

3 hours ago, silentwars said:

Not too many clubs have that kind of budget, especially outside the main European Leagues. 

A couple of suggestions, that I can think of:

Hertha Berlin, Dynamo Moscow, Genk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Don't Genk start with something like 45m? Or is that Dynamo Moscow? I think one has 22m and the other 45m.

The Dutch league might be what you're looking for. Ajax clearly has a reputation of developing youth and are very rich. PSV has 15m to spend at the start of the game and a good youth set-up too. In my save with PSV I was able to sell for over a billion euros within my first 4 seasons, which allowed me to spend massively as well.

I'm also recommending the Dutch league. Many teams have a good base of talents and decent economy. In a few years ssyou should be able to poach talent and develop own like any top club in Europe. The only problem is the starting transfer budget you are asking for. It may be way too low for your demands. But it's worth cheking out.