My Simple Scout - FM Agent

tw559

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have any one noticed that the value to buy a player doesn't correspond to the actual price a club allowed a player to leave.

For example Ronaldo had an amount of 80.000 in the editor, but only by 100.000, I could buy him.

How can we fix this?

Hi Tony, was hoping you could add an option to display the sale and ask values in pounds?

Also, it would be great if you added a feature where we could copy the player name to clipboard, kinda like how clicking on the player name on FMScouts attribute pop up window does.

Regards,

Rajesh

Hi Tony, was hoping you could add an option to display the sale and ask values in pounds?

Also, it would be great if you added a feature where we could copy the player name to clipboard, kinda like how clicking on the player name on FMScouts attribute pop up window does.

Regards,

Rajesh

copy player name to clipboard would be a real help. also any chance of a allways ontop option?

Once again thanks for this great tool, It been realy helpfull.

Also, showing local, home, world reputation would be great!

Hi everyone, I will currently adding changes to the new version which will be version 3.0.

I will try to add the changes suggested here including the 'Always on Top' option and the 'Copy to Clipboard' action. I don't think Reputation will be added as I don't want to clutter up the screen with data. Will continue work on it after work tonight but as for realease date, hopefully, I can get stuff finsihed tonight, and if not it will be later this week. Im confident it will be finished with next few days so watch this space.

But for those playing in Full-screen, would it not be easier if playing in Window mode. Can be done under preference in the game setting where can select Windowed Mode. If that doesn't work, try this:

1. right click then on the FM link on your desktop

2. then click properties

in the target box write this add "-windowed -small_screen" to the target boc

3. apply the new settings

4. start the game

5. press ALT-ENTER on keyboard

I was going to do my own one but since you don't most of it, no point me doing one to.

SUggestions:

Add an age box to the active player area.

Add a Difference Column after the CA and PA, so they can tell how close they are.

Apart from that, this is very nice =]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived