Possible explanations for huge advantage towards player managers?

ma3

So, in a few saves now I can pick up any  random lower league team, throw a few generic tactics in and absolutely slaughter any league and several above using the base players they start with, i'm talking like strings of 10-15 matches unbeaten, winning the league by multiple points without fail. But when I go on holiday for a month or two and tick "use same tactics" suddenly it falls aprat, start getting lots of draws and the odd loss, so it's probably not the tactics giving such an advantage? Also my players are all highly above the analyst league averages even if they're like a 2 star player lmao.

So what the heck is causeing this huge bias towards player managers? again, i'm just using random generic gegenpress etc to test this out, as long as im actively in the match i'ma win it, even did a whole season changing no tactics or any shouts mid match and using no subs, same thing happens.

First match after returning from a few month holiday of draws and loses, no subs, no tactic change or shout midmatch.

1adffe1a2f797921e05ea086adc88ff4.png

Edited by ma3

On 16/11/2020 at 05:49, ma3 said:

So, in a few saves now I can pick up any  random lower league team, throw a few generic tactics in and absolutely slaughter any league and several above using the base players they start with, i'm talking like strings of 10-15 matches unbeaten, winning the league by multiple points without fail. But when I go on holiday for a month or two and tick "use same tactics" suddenly it falls aprat, start getting lots of draws and the odd loss, so it's probably not the tactics giving such an advantage? Also my players are all highly above the analyst league averages even if they're like a 2 star player lmao.

So what the heck is causeing this huge bias towards player managers? again, i'm just using random generic gegenpress etc to test this out, as long as im actively in the match i'ma win it, even did a whole season changing no tactics or any shouts mid match and using no subs, same thing happens.

First match after returning from a few month holiday of draws and loses, no subs, no tactic change or shout midmatch.

"So, in a few saves now I can pick up any  random lower league team, throw a few generic tactics in and absolutely slaughter any league and several above using the base players they start with"

it sounds like this year's game is going to be even worse than normal for being ridiculously easy. Such a waste of a good game.

1 hour ago, KloppRodgersHodgson said:

"So, in a few saves now I can pick up any  random lower league team, throw a few generic tactics in and absolutely slaughter any league and several above using the base players they start with"

it sounds like this year's game is going to be even worse than normal for being ridiculously easy. Such a waste of a good game.

Very sad, as always cash is king.

Maybe they can build difficulty settings into the game.

Am 16.11.2020 um 06:49 schrieb ma3:

I am just wondering...Could you test the scenario one time with the league simulated in full detail, and one time without? I woult test it on my own but I'm currently doing a all-league-full-detail holiday save:D  I know that in the same league it shouldn't make that kind of a difference. But in international games and vs. teams from view only or not loaded leagues it has a huge impact how competitive the opponent is.

Cheers

Daveincid