[Scotland] (Official) League Specific Issues

Dan Ormsby

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing as Rangers in season 3 and having won the league and playing in the CL, the under 18s are playing in the U19 Champions Cup, which is fine.  There is also the under 23 International Cup and the under 18s are also playing in this and not the reserves, which is the more natural choice of team  In this cup, the under18s have been drawn against Barcelona B, Man Utd under 23s and Man City under 23s, so it is hardly a fair challenge and surely this is wrong?

I reported this last year and was told that it was a known issue, so is it not being fixed?

On 20/01/2021 at 11:39, Big Easy said:
Scottish Cup issue, raised this last year. But still not right, I get there was slight changes from last year but its not even close to correct. Loads of clubs appear as time goes on that shouldn't be in it. 

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-cup/format-rules/

There's the link to who should be in it. 

Any update? 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is the right place but I’ve noticed that in a few of my Scottish saves this keeps happening at rangers. mervyn day starts the game as a scout at rangers and is straight away wanted by teams down south so rangers offer him an assistant manager role to keep him which isn’t very realistic at all. 

51566855-421F-43C8-BB60-A80B6013C219.jpeg

• SI Staff
On 30/03/2021 at 04:32, FrazT said:

@Dan Ormsby

Could I please ask if the issue, raised in my post 3 above is under review or likely to be fixed as it has been an issue for 2 versions now?  Thanks

We can't give time frames I'm afraid.  Once we have logged it in the system (which includes determining the relative priority, which in this case hopefully you can appreciate is low, all things considered) there isn't much more we can do.

• SI Staff
On 01/04/2021 at 19:54, Chris Hamilton said:

Not sure if this is the right place but I’ve noticed that in a few of my Scottish saves this keeps happening at rangers. mervyn day starts the game as a scout at rangers and is straight away wanted by teams down south so rangers offer him an assistant manager role to keep him which isn’t very realistic at all. 

51566855-421F-43C8-BB60-A80B6013C219.jpeg

This is not an issue for this forum.  This would be a transfers & contracts issue.

• SI Staff
On 02/02/2021 at 23:46, Big Easy said:

Any update? 

I have noted it down to get the Scotland head researcher to provide us with full information as to how we should be determining teams for the Scottish Cup before the next edition of FM.

• SI Staff
On 03/02/2021 at 10:15, Logan1888 said:

not sure if this is the right place but iv noticed that all Scottish leagues apart from premiership all have season preview 1st odds of 1/91, surely a team cant be favored that much??

20210201204307_1.jpg

20210201204456_1.jpg

20210201204501_1.jpg

Sorry, missed this at the time.  This is a gameplay issue, but I think it is already known about.

• 1 month later...

I have an issue in League 1 with Airdrie. As soon as Brexit kicks in I can only register 25 squad numbers, which means some of my players cannot play and I cannot continue without dropping half of my U-21 players. I'm on the latest patch.

• 1 month later...