How this for a fixture list

Yeah i struggle with fixture lists when using the pre-editor ?  My first 2 months are so congested 5 games in 1 month then 6 in the next . so you make the season a month longer then you find its the same but you play only 1 or 2 games in the month before the end of the season . 

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

I can't see any in-game logic to be playing 5 league games in 8 days- are you using a custom database?

What if the users team and the team's they are playing have all been involved in continental qualifiers so started later and have qualified so can't play the games midweek on European weeks?

Would the game then try to force the rearranged fixtures before the winter break? Not saying this has happened, just interested.

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

I can't see any in-game logic to be playing 5 league games in 8 days- are you using a custom database?

I've added the French, Italian and German lower leagues - so maybe that's caused it. Strange though, I'm currently in Serie A in 2027 and didn't experience anything like that then I was plying my trade in the lower leagues.

2 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

What if the users team and the team's they are playing have all been involved in continental qualifiers so started later and have qualified so can't play the games midweek on European weeks?

Would the game then try to force the rearranged fixtures before the winter break? Not saying this has happened, just interested.

Out of all the teams - I'm the only one involved in European competition. However, I haven't checked their fixture lists in more detail. I'll have a look later. 

1 hour ago, Lempicka said:

I've added the French, Italian and German lower leagues - so maybe that's caused it. Strange though, I'm currently in Serie A in 2027 and didn't experience anything like that then I was plying my trade in the lower leagues.

Out of all the teams - I'm the only one involved in European competition. However, I haven't checked their fixture lists in more detail. I'll have a look later. 

I feel like there is something causing the game to create a bottleneck of fixtures before the winter break. If not the European qualifiers before, then is it the Euro's in 2028? Are they early? Or have Italy got to play in the playoffs to qualify which has caused a round of fixtures to be cancelled?

Sometimes fixture list goes haywire. I had 9 games in april in RPL, 3 of them in just 6 days. When something is postponed it goes stucked between already scheduled games, despite (in my case) there is winter break, no games till end of november to early march, so there is room to put postponed games there. I think game is "forbiden" to put matches between "last" and "first", so due to that flaw it creates hectic schedules even where is no need for that.

Although, I never saw 3 games within 3 days, congrats on that :D

Also, funny fact, when was at MLS, one season I played 17 games at home in a row. (MLS+Cup) :idiot:

Just loaded up to check the rest of my fixtures and it gets much worse: 

13 games in December, 4 games in January, 2 in February, 2 in March and my last game of the season (apart from CL and Coppa Italia) in April!

Italy have completed all their fixtures and (so far) have nothing scheduled for 2028 yet  

fixtures02.jpg