Gavrenwick

mark wilson27

Gentlemen Mr Gavrenwick has decided to step down as a Mod a role which he has held for a damn long time..To be fair I cant even remember a time when he wasnt a Mod.

It's been a honour to serve along side you as Mod of our little corner of the forums with Tenthreeleader. I know its not always easy to be active all the time on the forums with real life. I'm not great a doing speeches as such but like I've said before its been a honour. 

Me and Gavrenwick have spoke about who will be in line to take over, I have put forward which two people I would choose to take over from what i can only call a Legend of the Forums. Neil Brock will be contacting the person chosen in due course and I will of course give any advise to said person.

Thanks again Gavrenwick for all the hard work you have done throughout your time as Mod

Mark

All the best Gav. I hope you continue to stop by when you get a chance, and maybe even still a story or two when time allows.

Edited by neilhoskins77

Sorry to see you go Gav, and thank you for all you've done for FMS over the years - as Mark has said, you've been a part of the furniture here for years and it's been a better place for it. Hope all's well and you're still able to pop in every now and then, Tina isn't going to write herself you know!

Thank you very much guys. It has been a real delight getting to know each and every one of you. I came to the forum looking for help on something game related, ended up reading a Spav story, and then never left. FM itself is a game I've come to love but it was made more lovable by reading your thoughts and game stories (and even at times playing with some of you, will never forget that save game we had!) 

You're all a bunch of top guys, so I will of course be keeping myself in here. I have of course got plans to continue writing some stuff, I've got some stuff still to catch up on, and a certain character is requiring my utmost attention soon, to ensure she sticks around too. It just felt like the right time to step down and allow someone else the chance to hopefully enjoy the same experience that I found here over the long term. I've been here about 12 years!

Stay as safe as you all can in the current climate. I'm glad to have met people here that I can legitimately call mates.

You're in the safest of hands with Mark, he is the absolute life force of this section of the forum we call home.