Cool

How realistic are the lower leagues added? Last year you used 24 clubs divisions and all lower leagues without any kind of regional leagues. 

So maybe you should explain a bit in more detail, what you did add and how realistic the lower leagues are. 

45 minutes ago, KUBI said:

How realistic are the lower leagues added? Last year you used 24 clubs divisions and all lower leagues without any kind of regional leagues. 

So maybe you should explain a bit in more detail, what you did add and how realistic the lower leagues are. 

I don't want to be a downer or complain but this year, like previous years the lower league lack realism in how it's set up sadly. 

It's no problem if it is announced as alternative setup, but using "realistic" in the title suggest realistic divisions and rules.

I removed the word "realistic" from the title. If the creator could explain in which way this league files are realistic, we could add it again.

Everything is described in the file's info. Some leagues are realistically divided into groups, and some not because of the lack of information available. All other rules are in line with reality. In the past I did leagues on different principles which were also clearly explained in the file description.