[FM20] What would Woodward do? - Leave in December 2023.

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Makoto Nakamura changed the title to [FM20] What would Woodward do? - Leave in December 2023.
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick question, been wanting to do a DoF save of sorts myself. In regards to staff responsibilities... What are they for you in regards to contracts/loans/training etc etc. I've seen that the transfers were set for Ed at the start of the thread but did you rely on him for renewals and selling players etc. Also was there any transfers you had a final say on and refused? ... Seems like good fun!

On 14/11/2019 at 14:19, Chetsfmfan said:

Great work! How did Havertz turn out? Attribute wise?

I ended up a bit further in the future but he ended up very good indeed. He was sold for £124m.

7a5cc5501a78fed9d43cf8899062bda9.png

21 hours ago, MatthewS17 said:

Just curious about those reading the thread? Would you sell Pogba? He's such a problem, having to incorporate the team around him. And he may want to leave anyway. Is it not better to pack up and sell?

Selling Pogba didn't do any damage for me and we were able to replace him rather well in a couple of seasons with Kai Havertz and Houssem Aouar.

1 hour ago, itsMurph said:

Quick question, been wanting to do a DoF save of sorts myself. In regards to staff responsibilities... What are they for you in regards to contracts/loans/training etc etc. I've seen that the transfers were set for Ed at the start of the thread but did you rely on him for renewals and selling players etc. Also was there any transfers you had a final say on and refused? ... Seems like good fun!

I never had the final say on any transfers, if they were being sold then they left, and I also relied on him for contract renewals.

• 1 month later...