Known issues and solutions - FAQ

Every time i try and download patch i get message that this file was blocked cos doe not have valid digital signature? any solutions iv tried that suggested in thread with 'cmd' any help would be appreiated.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every time i try and download patch i get message that this file was blocked cos doe not have valid digital signature? any solutions iv tried that suggested in thread with 'cmd' any help would be appreiated.

I don't know, I'm afraid. My answer to the many, many Vista problems I've experienced over the past year or so was to get rid of the damn thing :D

Try: in internet explorer click Tools-Internet Options, Select the Advanced Tab, Scroll down to Security and there may be a box 'Allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid' which is unchecked, Check it.

Everytime I'm installing DirectX SKD it has an error S1023 when it's installing DirectX Runtime. Without DirectX I can't play the game as I get the 'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close'

I have already downloaded the patch, updated my drivers and got the microsoft dot.net 2.0 thing.

PLEASE HELP.

I can understand it's quite early for a second patch but i was wondering one thing: considering the very big number of persons having the problem of 24th july 2009 crash is not near even the date for at least a fix for this single problem? Cause to play a game with bugs is problematic but not being able to play is even more frustratring. Asking this cause i guess to release the fix is not requiring that much work and can be much more quicker. THANKS IN ADVANCE IF SOMEONE WILL ANSWER to this "suggestion" even only to say "sorry we will not follow this" :).

Everytime I'm installing DirectX SKD it has an error S1023 when it's installing DirectX Runtime. Without DirectX I can't play the game as I get the 'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close'

I have already downloaded the patch, updated my drivers and got the microsoft dot.net 2.0 thing.

PLEASE HELP.

Hi i have this error too. Im using a radeon 9200 gfx. Any help would be appreciated.

i've tried installing direct x from microsoft but it cannot complete installation, just come up with an error message. Also installed microsoft dot.net 2.0 successfully, but get error S1023 when i try install sdk.

Apart from graphics card all my specs are above the min. requirements.

Guest jayboy461

i bought my game from amazon.co.uk and have had nothing but freezing problems

i sent the game back and they replaced it but im still getting the same problem.

i can play matches but once its finished and i click continue it freezes and i have to

re start my computer.

my friend bought a copy off the game from tesco and has no problems with it so any idea

what i can do to sort out the freezing?

A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid.

This is what I get when I try to install directx runtime seperately?

I'm sorry to repost my previous post, but I'm need help very much, because I want so much to play FM >_<

---

I've seen the first page, so I update my driver from www.nvidia.com and then update my DX10

---

Hi Steven Cox

I have the problem when I starting my FM09

it says

"Facegens disabled because it failed to initialize,pls check log file for details"

and then the program close out prematurely, but fm.exe still in the task manager.

I've updated my display/VGA driver to the latest one, and my DX10 is updated until october version

I can play many games such as CoD4; CoD5; PES 2009; FIFA 2009; etc with high graph quality

of course, I've install the patch..

can you tell me what things is wrong so I'll fix it?

this is my dxdiag report for system information

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 11/25/2008, 12:05:00

Machine name: BEMA-PC

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.080917-1612)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: BIOSTAR Group

System Model: N68SA-M2T

BIOS: )Phoenix - Award WorkstationBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

Memory: 2046MB RAM

Page File: 1621MB used, 2685MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 10

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 6.00.6000.16386 32bit Unicode

this is my dxdiag report just for VGA

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 8600 GT

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0402&SUBSYS_2026174B&REV_A1

Display Memory: 1011 MB

Dedicated Memory: 243 MB

Shared Memory: 767 MB

Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll

Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7824 (English)

DDI Version: 9Ex

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 10/7/2008 13:33:00, 5963776 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4742-11CF-6B6A-2D0001C2CA35}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x0402

SubSys ID: 0x2026174B

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Revision ID: 0x00A1

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

any help would be highly appreciated

--

hi.

im havin a little problem with football manager 2009. just wondered if you could help?

When i double click on football manager on the desktop it starts up as normal untill it gets to the loading screen. it then goes back to the desktop and a message pops up saying...

XML parsing error.. not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of last saved game.xml

can uyou help? i have tried uninstalling it and re-installing it but its still the same.

thank u

I have brought fm09 for my mac. It is os 10.5.5, so it should, and has worked.

i managed to play for about 10 hours, but then it crashed. I had to restart mac, and since then it has come up with message saying unexpected error has ocured, retry.

So i retry, and retry, and retry, and still nothing. i have uninstalled, reinstalled 3 times, no joy. i have downloaded patch, no joy.

Just wanna play, so can sum 1 answer???

please....

Hi I appreciate that this may have previously been answered but can anybody help me. I have installed through steam and when i go to launch the game a window appears saying that Football Manager has stopped working. I have the following problem in the install log

Execute Uninstaller: $USER_INSTALL_DIR$$/$Uninstall $PRODUCT_NAME

Additional Notes: ERROR - No uninstaller existed in the directory

Thank you

I have a problem (along with many others i imagine), i purchased this game for younger brother for his birthday, he tried to install it on HIS pc. It wouldnt work! Some crap came up about him needing to register it online/phone. Now as he does NOT own a phone OR internet (recently moved house and no plans to get either any time soon) i decided to install it on MY pc, hoping i would get some sort of code to unlock this game. NOTHING! Now how the hell do i get it installed on HIS pc? (It is uninstalled from mine) I have done what SI suggested and registered by internet so how do i put this game where it is meant to be?

Sega are breaking the law with this game. How i hear you ask well here it is:

1. FALSE ADVERTISING: On system requirements on the back of the box it DOES NOT state ANYWHERE that an internet connection/phone is REQUIRED to play this game. Therefore i have purchased a dud game. My bro has ALL the requirements to PLAY this but not to run it, no fault of either of us HE cant. As the game is NOT faulty, the store where i purchased it will NOT give me a refund. In reply to my own post previous i am taking it upon myself to DEMAND a code to be able put this on my bro's pc.

2. The TELE-MARKETING SCAM: I purchased the game at £29.99, therefore i own the game right? WRONG i only own A PART, i now have to phone some dodgy number and spend MORE money being put on hold. A tele-marketing scam works by keeping you on the line for a long time, the longer your on the more money they get AND EVEN MORE ON A MOBILE (for the kind person who suggested i use my mobile i tried but gave up around 7-8mins of being kept waiting it gets expensive). So i guess, that after spending MORE money than the purchase price, i then get the rest of the game?

MAYBE just MAYBE you can help out the people who are in a similar situation to me and let us play the game with NO EXTRA EXPENSE (free phone number for a start you geniouses!) or supply a UNIQUE code required to play the game INSIDE the box, sealed. OR REFUND me all the money i spent on this (purchase price and phone calls made to your "number").

Any queries please read my prev post at 19:10.:mad::thdn::thdn:

I've got the game installed and authenticated fine through uniloc. But the game is very sluggish at times when starting up and when about to start a match it takes 2-3 minutes to start and then when coming out of a match it takes about 10 minutes all of the time to process and up to 15 minutes sometimes and I only run it in 2D classic and 3D is disabled. Also when it is saving it can take up to ten minutes to save as well and is slow to process continues between days.

Ive ran a system requirements lab and it rates my laptop as more than capable of running the game fast. Here are my specs;

XP service pack 2

Intel CPU T2050 @ 1.60Ghz

502MB RAM (system requirements rate this at 514MB dont know why?)

Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family 224MB

I have downloaded the patch.

I run all my games with a medium database and 18 leagues, but have tested it with a small number of leagues and small db but it is just as sluggish.

on day of release i installed it with steam but then fully uninstalled it and game and went with uniloc instead as with steam the slowness was really taking the **** with only a small increase in speed in offline mode. I have reinstalled the game a number of times but it is still like this

Can somebody tell me the problem? I know the RAM is slightly under the recommended but this couldnt make that great an impact could it?

I've just tried installing fm09 and first of all had to use the fix3 activation file which was succesfull. now when it comes to installing the game it wont. the installation log says these are the problems......

generally not happy about the set-up of activation etc this year.....

Install File: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\graphics.fmf

Additional Notes: ERROR - ZeroGpl: ZIP_Read: error reading zip file

Install Directory: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\

Additional Notes: FATAL ERROR - Error Installing Folder Contents: java.util.zip.ZipException: ZIP_Read: error reading zip file

Right guys, seen as nobody here knows or gave a semi decent response on an exact way of fixing one of the errors I thought I would take it upon myself to give some advice, or what I did to fix my problem.

If anyone is having the trial period expired then try this... it worked for me, if it doesn't then you have my full sympathy as this is a right farce, anyway....

So you have got the trial period expired error after you have used the downloaded SI serial application, what you need to do now is a few simple steps:

1) delete steam and delete any fm09 files you have making sure you have nothing in your program files which might include the programdata folder, steam folder, SI folder.

2) Reset your PC.

3) Re-install fm09 - do not use steam, use the other option.

And that's all I did, after this it worked, obviously download the update from the SI website after you know it's worked for you, I chose the bittorent file, update and you should be away!

I hope that helps people.

Craig

I have a problem (along with many others i imagine), i purchased this game for younger brother for his birthday, he tried to install it on HIS pc. It wouldnt work! Some crap came up about him needing to register it online/phone. Now as he does NOT own a phone OR internet (recently moved house and no plans to get either any time soon) i decided to install it on MY pc, hoping i would get some sort of code to unlock this game. NOTHING! Now how the hell do i get it installed on HIS pc? (It is uninstalled from mine) I have done what SI suggested and registered by internet so how do i put this game where it is meant to be?

Not quite sure what you mean you need a code to unlock the game? The code is on the manual, you obviously have access to the internet so put that code in the SI url to check its correct (page 1).

Give that to your brother, and then ring up sega to activate over phone, it took me 10-15 mins of trying to get through before, but i got through, you just need to calm down and have patience, frustrating as it is.

Please post here even if you've posted in another thread and we're yet to help you.

Hello,

After about 30 seconds i get the message, 'football manager 2009 is running dangeerously low on memory please quit and free up some memory.' As far as know i have plenty of memory. Can you help me please?

Liam, Eire.

Hello Guys

Hoping to find a helper in here.

I´ve installed FM 09 through STEAM and the game worked fine. But i do not like the way to play it through STEAM/Intenet ( Call me oldfashioned :-) )

I deinstalled FM + STEAM and afterwards i tried to install FM the "normal way" direct on my C drive with a shortcut on the desk.

All this without problems - BUT when i want to play the game after re-installing i am not able to start - it gives me following message :

COULD NOT USE DATABASE LOCATION ´C/programmes/steam/steamapps/common/fm2009/data/updates/update-910/db/910´ - reverting to the default location !!!!

What do i do ? I deinstalled both STEAM and FM the right way through ( i didnt just delete it on the C-drive )

I realise it is something about the patch. Does anyone seem to help me ?

Thanks in advance !

Need Help !!

I think i've been more successful / lucky than most on here. Ive managed to install through steam. Ive just set all my tactics/training and transfers up, played two friendly matches. All going well..until the English Trial Matches. The game was about to kick off then i get 'Graphic Error' and then launched off the game, try to to re launch, no joy but steam keeps saying ' Football Manager is already running' ! any ideas....what is with all these problems ?? Thanks in Advance

Hi,

As subject states. I'm getting the following error message when trying to register the CD key with the Football Manager 2009 Activate Tool;

"Activation failed with error: -1. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again."

I've purchased the game via Steam and have had several e-mails back and forth without them being able to assist me. I have downloaded and installed the game via steam, but a pop up window for "Sports Interactive" shows when starting the game which requests that i verify/register my CD key.

I've used the following page to verify the deciphering of the key given via Steam;

http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

Really hope you can help me. I've had these problems for almost a week now. :/

Regards,

gnageren

I am trying to install the patch for WWSM09 from the sega Download 1.

I keep getting a Windows Security Warning that it has found a problem with the file.

It will not let me install b/c it says the file does not have a "digital signature."

Any help getting past this issue would be appreciated.

Tried the fix that was suggested by creating cmd.exe.

Didn't work. Cannot install patch. Never had a problem like this before.

Please help. Thank you.

Hello Guys

Hoping to find a helper in here.

I´ve installed FM 09 through STEAM and the game worked fine. But i do not like the way to play it through STEAM/Intenet ( Call me oldfashioned :-) )

I deinstalled FM + STEAM and afterwards i tried to install FM the "normal way" direct on my C drive with a shortcut on the desk.

All this without problems - BUT when i want to play the game after re-installing i am not able to start - it gives me following message :

COULD NOT USE DATABASE LOCATION ´C/programmes/steam/steamapps/common/fm2009/data/updates/update-910/db/910´ - reverting to the default location !!!!

What do i do ? I deinstalled both STEAM and FM the right way through ( i didnt just delete it on the C-drive )

I realise it is something about the patch. Does anyone seem to help me ?

Thanks in advance !

I encountered this as well but the game still ran, only I couldnt start new game with the updated database in the patch but could only use the origional database.

I beleive their is a solution on the footballmanager.com FAQ section, from memory you create shortcut directly from the FM file in steam to your desktop. Im not 100% sure and am not an expert so I would have a look there first.

Since then i have downloaded the patch and it works fine, but my game is very slow?! Im not happy with the whole steam thing either, they made something so simple like playing FM into a headache by using steam. I had no idea steam existed before this game and still don't know what its purpose or use is and dont really care either.

Tried the fix that was suggested by creating cmd.exe.

Didn't work. Cannot install patch. Never had a problem like this before.

Please help. Thank you.

In case anyone was having a similar problem, I downloaded using Firefox which gave me an option to "run anyway" and it worked fine. Odd that IE doesn't even give you the option. Just use Firefox.

My game now appears to be working and has the patch.

hi there. i have posted a couple of days ago regarding connection issues with the steam server. nobody answered me but after restarting my pc several times and trying all kinds of weird things i finally got it working again. finally played the game but now i cant find my saved game anywhere. i installed on on my D: drive but the game is not there nor on the C: drive. i can still play it though by clicking load last game. but when i click load game its not there. weird!

like i said i can access the game and every time i play it i try to resave it in a location but later cant find it. what if i wanna start a new game will i lose the old saved game this way? please let me know how and where do i find my saved games.

Hi Mod,

I have purchased game in the box a few days ago. I m on Vista. I installed the game & version 9.1.0 and put in players' pic, all r fine for me. However, when l input the skin, the game crash. When I load the game again, it can't load into the game main menu ( black screen) while the window task manager said the exe file is working.

The error code is - "Could not use database location '/C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/data/updates/update-910/db/910' -reverting to default location

It is the same error, even l install or reinstall the game in same/other locations, any help is appreciated.

Bare in mind I have played FM for years and never had such a bloody complicated set up. Consumers should just be able to play the game without having to go into all this. Therefore I have every right to ask these questions. And as being forced to put it in 'wondowed mode' is supposed to only be a temporary fix it is annoying!!!!!!!!!!! I shouldnt (and neither should anyone else) be having to faff about sorting out temp fixes (especially when we arent being told whether they are working on a permanent fix!) The game is just one big mess!! So I would appreciate a response from a mod on here to tell me exactly (AS I HAVE ASKED 6 TIMES!!) Exactly how long it will be until they fix it so we dont have to play in windowed mode.

SO CAN A MOD ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris has asked you what spec you are playing the game one.

So far you haven't answered just got yourself worked up.

There are many many different PC's out there, not all of them peform the same way, it could be that you have an old machine and it's struggling to cope with the processing, you could have a machine that's built for business rather than games and it's also struggling as it doesn't have much memory installed and you're trying to run 86 leagues, I don't know your setup, you could have a really good setup that can run everything, but doesn't have the latest drivers and they need updating, that wouldn't, however, stop vista from marking the game as not responding from time to time as that is what vista does, unfortunately, when the game is doing something that vista doesn't detect (could be processing a fixture, setting up a match, a number of things) that is what it does.

If the game is pausing for a few seconds and then continuing then you don't have a problem, there are a few things you can do to improve performance however it may not eliminate the problem when all that's needed is a little patience.

If you want to know what spec you have you simply do the following:

Click start

Click either Run or in the Search box on the start menu.

Type "Dxdiag" in the prompt box.

This will give you pretty much all the information about your computer.

You can outline what your system is or even post your dxdiag here and we can appraise it for you.

'

Hi Mod,

I have purchased game in the box a few days ago. I m on Vista. I installed the game & version 9.1.0 and put in players' pic, all r fine for me. However, when l input the skin, the game crash. When I load the game again, it can't load into the game main menu ( black screen) while the window task manager said the exe file is working.

The error code is - "Could not use database location '/C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/data/updates/update-910/db/910' -reverting to default location

It is the same error, even l install or reinstall the game in same/other locations, any help is appreciated.

This error message isn't a crash. It's saying that it can't see the database so it's looking at the default location for it.

The Black screen, what is happening? Have you tried leaving the black screen for a few minutes to make sure the game is definately not responding? If vista is saying the game is running then it may just be taking time to start up.

Did you install via Steam or Uniloc and did you get any errors during or after installation?

What spec is your machine? (you can follow the instructions in the post above to see how to get this info)

hi there. i have posted a couple of days ago regarding connection issues with the steam server. nobody answered me but after restarting my pc several times and trying all kinds of weird things i finally got it working again. finally played the game but now i cant find my saved game anywhere. i installed on on my D: drive but the game is not there nor on the C: drive. i can still play it though by clicking load last game. but when i click load game its not there. weird!

like i said i can access the game and every time i play it i try to resave it in a location but later cant find it. what if i wanna start a new game will i lose the old saved game this way? please let me know how and where do i find my saved games.

Can you check for a game in your documents folder?

When you saved did you choose a different location or the default one?

The normal location for saves are:

c:\documents and settings\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Games

You can also get here through the start menu on Vista.

Start\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Games

i have this problem error:fm 2009 is already running..help me!!!

Did you close it down after it ran previously?

If you go into your task manager (use ctrl+alt+delete and select it from the list) from the tabs at the top select "Processess" Sort by name and look for "FM.exe" if it's there right click it and select "End process" and confirm.

This should close down any previous instance of the game running.

Hi,

As subject states. I'm getting the following error message when trying to register the CD key with the Football Manager 2009 Activate Tool;

"Activation failed with error: -1. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again."

I've purchased the game via Steam and have had several e-mails back and forth without them being able to assist me. I have downloaded and installed the game via steam, but a pop up window for "Sports Interactive" shows when starting the game which requests that i verify/register my CD key.

I've used the following page to verify the deciphering of the key given via Steam;

http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/

Really hope you can help me. I've had these problems for almost a week now. :/

Regards,

gnageren

Hi there, this is the advice from the activation thread:

You receive the ‘Error -10, -1, -703, 12029, 12007.’

What we see most of, is people with -10, -1, -703, 12029, 12007 errors, who are simply blocked from getting out on the internet with our activator. This has mostly been Vista Firewall - but there all sorts of reasons ranging from firewalls, to anti-virus to proxies servers, routers and more. In the most severe cases the only program with internet access has been IE or Firefox.

Therefore, we have created a disconnected Activator Fix. This fix will let you create a file, go to a website, upload the file, and then install a response file so that you can play the game without the game ever needing the internet. We hope this fixes the problem for most of you.

Please download the fix here:

http://www.footballmanager.com/fixv3.zip this is v8.0 - we haven't changed the url as other posts are linking

Can you follow this and let me know if it's helped out.

Cheers.

Hi Steve. I have a big problem and as i have seen on this forum i'm not the only one who has it. on the 27th of august 2009 the game crashes with the error " football manager 2009 is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory " . I am running on a 2 gb RAM laptop and it worked perfectly until this crash. I tried the saved game on other computers (even on a 4 gb one) and the same result. I'm using XP sp 2. Hope you can answer me as it's very frustrating not being able to play my favourite game.

Thanks

This error message isn't a crash. It's saying that it can't see the database so it's looking at the default location for it.

The Black screen, what is happening? Have you tried leaving the black screen for a few minutes to make sure the game is definately not responding? If vista is saying the game is running then it may just be taking time to start up.

Did you install via Steam or Uniloc and did you get any errors during or after installation?

What spec is your machine? (you can follow the instructions in the post above to see how to get this info)

Hi, the black screen happens after it loads all the SI symbol, war child stuff, it do not show the main menu & l leave it for 3 mins, the black screen is still there.

l do not get any error during installation, coz l m using a disc. Moreover, l have played the game before it is crashed, so l think it should be the software problem, please help, thanks.

& now, the error massage is not shown, coz l updated to ver 9.1.0, under the path C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/data/updates/update-910/db/910, however, the screen is still black , any help is appreciated

Hi, the black screen happens after it loads all the SI symbol, war child stuff, it do not show the main menu & l leave it for 3 mins, the black screen is still there.

l do not get any error during installation, coz l m using a disc. Moreover, l have played the game before it is crashed, so l think it should be the software problem, please help, thanks.

& now, the error massage is not shown, coz l updated to ver 9.1.0, under the path C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/data/updates/update-910/db/910, however, the screen is still black , any help is appreciated

Okay could you get your dxdiag for me and post it here please.

You can get it by following these steps:

Click Start

Click Run (Or in the search box on vista)

Type "dxdiag" in the dialogue box (without the quotations)

Once the program has finished scanning your machine click "save all information" and save to somewhere you'll remember.

Open the text file and cut/paste it here (if you have more than the character limit just get in as much form the top as you can).

I'll see if I can spot anything there if not I'll forward it on.

Hi Steve. I have a big problem and as i have seen on this forum i'm not the only one who has it. on the 27th of august 2009 the game crashes with the error " football manager 2009 is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory " . I am running on a 2 gb RAM laptop and it worked perfectly until this crash. I tried the saved game on other computers (even on a 4 gb one) and the same result. I'm using XP sp 2. Hope you can answer me as it's very frustrating not being able to play my favourite game.

Thanks

Hey fmfan87,

May I refer you to http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2156284#post2156284 as we get to the bottom of this crash.

Hey fmfan87,

May I refer you to http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=2156284#post2156284 as we get to the bottom of this crash.

Hi! thanks for the link. I've seen it already, but i also saw that he uploaded it and has no reply, that's why i've asked again. If you have any news pls let me know. Do you have any ideea if i will be able to continue this game?

Hi! thanks for the link. I've seen it already, but i also saw that he uploaded it and has no reply, that's why i've asked again. If you have any news pls let me know. Do you have any ideea if i will be able to continue this game?

He doesn't seem to have uploaded it yet. If you can, then that would be great.

Unfortunately, if this crash is occuring every time you try to go past a certain date, then it would most probably be unlikely for you to continue it. If you have another older saved game, I would recommend trying to run that, and see if it goes past that date, or experiences the same crash.

He doesn't seem to have uploaded it yet. If you can, then that would be great.

Unfortunately, if this crash is occuring every time you try to go past a certain date, then it would most probably be unlikely for you to continue it. If you have another older saved game, I would recommend trying to run that, and see if it goes past that date, or experiences the same crash.

Right, I was being an idiot in my uploading, but I've got it up there now. It will be on your FTP in the saved games folder in a few minutes. The file name is Thomas1.fm. Will you take a look and see if you can find out what's causing the crash? Do I need to do anything else? If you could let me know what happens next... Thanks for your help, I really do appreciate it. Much love.x

So, he said he uploaded it on the 25th november at 13:48 . :)

It doesn't work with my older saved game either...

Hey, here is codes, thanks

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 11/26/2008, 20:34:13

Machine name: YLC-PC

Operating System: Windows Vista? Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)

Language: Chinese (Traditional) (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Sony Corporation

System Model: VGN-CR490E

BIOS: Ver 1.00PARTTBL

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz

Memory: 2038MB RAM

Page File: 1893MB used, 2422MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 10

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A02&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_0C

Display Memory: 358 MB

Dedicated Memory: 0 MB

Shared Memory: 358 MB

Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Driver Name: igdumd32.dll

Driver Version: 7.14.0010.1295 (English)

DDI Version: 9Ex

Driver Date/Size: 9/19/2007 20:19:58, 2555904 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-6942-11CF-F276-1FB0ADC2CA35}

Vendor ID: 0x8086

Device ID: 0x2A02

SubSys ID: 0x9015104D

Revision ID: 0x000C

Revision ID: 0x000C

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C

Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speaker/HP (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0262&SUBSYS_104D2100&REV_1002

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5391 (English)

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

Date and Size: 4/7/2007 02:18:09, 1761696 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2 Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura ZoomFX: No

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5391 (English)

Date and Size: 4/7/2007 02:18:09, 1761696 bytes

Cap Flags: 0x1

Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Bluetooth Remote Control HID Device

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0xFFFE, 0xFFFE

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2830

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 194560 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 5888 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:20, 54784 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:23, 35384 bytes

|

+ HID Keyboard Device

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x044E, 0x3013

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:23, 15872 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:20, 54784 bytes

|

+ Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad

| Matching Device ID: *sny9008

| Upper Filters: SynTP

| Service: i8042prt

|

+ HID-compliant mouse

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x044E, 0x3012

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:20, 15872 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:20, 34360 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:01, 54328 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:20, 19968 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/21/2008 10:23:20, 34360 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 107.6 GB

Total Space: 229.7 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: Hitachi HTS542525K9SA00 ATA Device

Drive: H:

Model: PIONEER DVD-RW DVRKD08 ATA Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:02, 67072 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4229&SUBSYS_11008086&REV_61\4&35D1BE2A&0&00E0

Driver: n/a

Name: Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A03&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_0C\3&21436425&0&11

Name: Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A02&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_0C\3&21436425&0&10

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:19:52, 1776128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:19:58, 2555904 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igmedkrn.dll, 9/19/2007 20:20:34, 910464 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs32.vp, 9/19/2007 20:20:31, 25680 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo32.vp, 9/19/2007 20:20:31, 2096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc32.vp, 9/19/2007 20:20:31, 2096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccutils.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:19:32, 102400 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:28, 47616 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:31, 252440 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpph.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:05, 204800 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcpl.cpl, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:02, 122880 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxcfg.exe, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:01, 524624 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:02, 200704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdo.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:02, 135168 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:31, 141848 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxzoom.exe, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:31, 170520 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:19:32, 154136 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxress.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:18, 3293184 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:05, 137752 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxTMM.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 9/19/2007 20:19:58, 249856 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:05, 166424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxexps.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:02, 24576 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\oemdspif.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:34, 69632 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrara.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:05, 159744 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrchs.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:05, 110592 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcht.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:05, 110592 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdan.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:08, 172032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrdeu.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:08, 192512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrenu.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:08, 172032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxresp.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:08, 188416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfin.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:21, 176128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrfra.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:21, 184320 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrheb.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:21, 155648 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrita.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:21, 188416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrjpn.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:21, 131072 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrkor.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:24, 126976 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnld.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:24, 188416 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrnor.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:24, 172032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrplk.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:24, 180224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptb.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:24, 180224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrptg.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:24, 180224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrrus.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:27, 180224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsky.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:27, 176128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrslv.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:27, 172032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrsve.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:27, 172032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtha.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:27, 163840 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrcsy.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:05, 176128 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrell.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:08, 192512 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrhun.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:21, 180224 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxrtrk.lrc, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:20:28, 172032 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd32.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:19:45, 2392064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ig4dev32.dll, 7.14.0010.1295 (English), 9/19/2007 20:19:39, 1589248 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfxCoIn_v1295.dll, 9/19/2007 20:20:34, 204800 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel® PM965/GM965/GL960 Express Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A00&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_0C\3&21436425&0&00

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6001.17036 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:22, 53760 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 2843

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2843&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:01, 151096 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2841

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2841&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:01, 151096 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 283F

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283F&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E0

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family SMBus Controller - 283E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283E&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&FB

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 283A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283A&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 39424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 194560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 17:46:05, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 2836

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2836&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 39424 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 194560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 17:46:05, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 15872 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2835

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2835&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2834

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2834&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 23552 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2832

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2832&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EA

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2831

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2831&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E9

Name: Intel® ICH8 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2830

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2830&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E8

Name: Intel® ICH8M 3 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 2828

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2828&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:00, 16440 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:00, 45112 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:00, 21560 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:00, 110136 bytes

Name: Intel® ICH8M LPC Interface Controller - 2815

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2815&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_03\3&21436425&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:01, 16440 bytes

Name: Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_F3\3&21436425&0&F0

Name: Realtek RTL8101E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_01\4&314904AC&0&00E2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rtlh86.sys, 6.195.0625.2007 (English), 9/6/2007 20:23:32, 84480 bytes

Name: Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_00\4&5B8C07C&0&3AF0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ti21sony.sys, 2.00.0000.0019 (English), 11/16/2007 22:01:53, 818688 bytes

Name: Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803A&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_00\4&5B8C07C&0&39F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:21, 61952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:21, 53376 bytes

Name: Texas Instruments PCI-8x12/7x12/6x12 CardBus Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8039&SUBSYS_9015104D&REV_00\4&5B8C07C&0&38F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pcmcia.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 10:23:03, 179256 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

InterVideo G726Dec DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Sonic AVC Decoder DMO,0x00340031,1,1,,

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Annodex Mux Filter,0x00200000,1,0,dsfAnxMux.dll,0.79.1936.0000

DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,5.02.0001.1335

CMML Decode Filter,0x00800002,1,1,dsfCMMLDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

CMML Raw Source Filter,0x00600000,0,0,dsfCMMLRawSource.dll,0.79.1936.0000

FLAC Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfFLACDecoder.dll,

FLAC Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfFLACEncoder.dll,

Native FLAC Source Filter,0x00600000,0,0,dsfNativeFLACSource.dll,

Ogg Demux Packet Source Filter,0x00400000,0,0,dsfOggDemux2.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Ogg Mux Filter,0x00200000,1,0,dsfOggMux.dll,0.79.1936.0000

OGM Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfOGMDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Speex Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfSpeexDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Speex Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfSpeexEncoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Subtitle VMR9 Filter,0x00800002,1,1,dsfSubtitleVMR9.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Theora Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfTheoraDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Theora Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfTheoraEncoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Vorbis Decode Filter,0x00600000,1,1,dsfVorbisDecoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

Vorbis Encode Filter,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,0.79.1936.0000

CoreVolume Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

SONY DV Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,sdvvd.ax,1.82.5170.0000

Ulead Full TS To Partial TS,0x00200000,1,1,ulFullTS2PartialTS.ax,1.00.0000.0008

VP6 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp6dec.ax,6.04.0002.0000

SonyCDSrcWriter,0x00200000,1,0,SonyCDSrcWriter.ax,4.07.0000.12140

InterVideo Video Decoder,0x00700000,2,4,IVIVIDEO.ax,8.00.0008.0411

Sony MPEG4 Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,sm4spvd.ax,1.03.0001.5020

ffdshow MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2012

Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

CoreVorbis Audio Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,CoreVorbis.ax,1.01.0000.0079

CoreAVC Video Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,CoreAVCDecoder.ax,0.00.0000.0004

ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2012

StdOut,0x00200000,1,0,stdout.ax,1.05.0001.7140

Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,

WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

ffdshow Audio Decoder,0x3fffffff,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2012

OpenMG Async. File Source,0x00400000,0,1,OmgAfs.ax,4.07.0000.12140

WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Sony Audio CD Source Filter,0x00600000,0,1,cdsrc.ax,4.07.0000.12140

Roxio Smart Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Roxio Transport Stream Source,0x00200000,0,1,TSMPEGSource.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Roxio Audio Stream Reader Filter,0x00200000,1,0,RxDSAudioStreamWriter.ax,1.00.0000.0001

SAL Output Converter,0x00200000,1,0,saloconv.ax,4.07.0000.12140

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Roxio Repacketizer Filter,0x00200000,1,1,RepackFilter.dll,9.01.0001.0068

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

ROXIO SubPicture Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,SubPictEnc.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7000

MPEG2 TS Source,0x00200000,0,1,MpgTsRdr.ax,

RealVideo Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

Roxio MPEG2 Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,9.01.0001.0068

MONOGRAM AMR Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

Intervideo 3gFileSource,0x00200000,0,2,Source3g.ax,9.00.0000.0001

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18115

Roxio MPEG1 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG1VidCodec.dll,9.01.0001.0068

WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000

Intervideo AMR Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,AmrDec.ax,8.01.0000.0002

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.00.6001.18000

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Sony MPEG Video Decoder,0x00100000,1,2,SMVD.ax,4.22.0000.0000

InterVideo Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,ividemux.ax,3.02.0055.0001

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.00.6001.18000

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18063

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

MPEG Layer-3 Decoder,0x00810000,1,1,l3codecx.ax,1.09.0000.0311

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18115

Ulead Http Stream Push Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,ulHttpPushSource.ax,1.00.0000.0002

WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MP4 Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0004

Sony AVC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,sjvtdl.ax,4.05.0000.8170

Intervideo TsSplitter Filter,0x00200000,1,2,TsSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0041

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Roxio Audio Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,RxDSAudioSource.ax,9.00.0000.0000

FLV Splitter,0x00800001,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0004

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Roxio MPEG Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,1,2,MPEGStreamAnalyzer.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Sonic MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,2,sonicm2vd.ax,1.00.0197.60322

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WavPack Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSDecoder.ax,1.01.0000.0484

Roxio MPEG2 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,9.01.0001.0068

OmgGenericSrcFilter,0x00400000,0,1,OmgGenericSrcFilter.ax,4.07.0000.12140

Sony LPCM Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,SLPCMD.ax,1.00.0000.9010

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

CoreImgSrc,0x00000000,0,0,,

MONOGRAM AMR Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

ROXIO LPCMSyncFilter,0x00200000,1,1,LPCMSyncFilter.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Reset Time Stamp,0x00200000,1,1,ResetTimeStamp.ax,9.00.0000.0000

MONOGRAM Musepack Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdec.ax,0.09.0001.0002

Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,splitter.ax,1.08.0122.0018

Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,splitter.ax,1.08.0122.0018

OmgDsee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,OmgDseeFilter.ax,

OmgPushSrc,0x00200000,0,1,OmgPushSrc.ax,4.07.0000.12140

Roxio Audio Stream Reader Filter,0x00200000,1,0,RxDSAudioStreamReader.ax,9.00.0000.0000

Roxio Smart Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,MPEG2VidCodec.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CoreMovSrc,0x00000000,0,0,,

MP4 Splitter,0x00600001,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0004

Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

XviD MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0xff800000,1,1,xvid.ax,

File Source (Monkey Audio),0x00400000,0,1,MonkeySource.ax,

ShoutcastSource,0x00400000,0,1,shoutcastsource.ax,1.00.0000.0001

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

OMG Seamless,0x00200000,1,1,SeamlessFilter.ax,4.07.0000.12140

madFlac Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Sony MPEG4 AAC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,saaclcd.ax,1.00.0006.5020

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000

Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

OpenMG Audio Decrypt Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,omgdec.ax,4.07.0000.14229

Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.dll,

RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

SONY AC3 Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,sac3dec.ax,1.02.0001.1280

DivX Decoder Filter,0xff800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,5.02.0001.1335

Sonic MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,sonicdsmpeg.ax,1.01.5960.0000

Sonic MPEG Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,sonicdsmpeg.ax,1.01.5960.0000

Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

FLV4 Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0004

InterVideo Audio Decoder,0x00700000,1,1,iviaudio.ax,8.00.0008.0411

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000

InterVideo PSIP/SI Filter,0x00200000,0,0,PsiDecod.ax,1.05.0000.0001

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

OpenMG OmgSource Filter,0x00600000,0,1,omgsrc.ax,4.07.0000.12140

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

RadLight MPC DirectShow Filter,0x00600000,0,1,MPCDec.ax,1.00.0000.0003

CoreCaption Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,splitter.ax,1.08.0122.0018

Roxio MPEG1 Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,MPEG1Muxer.dll,9.01.0001.0068

DirectVobSub,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.00.0001.0004

RealAudio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

CoreNullXfrm Filter,0x00000000,0,0,,

Avi Splitter,0x00600001,1,1,avisplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0009

DirectVobSub (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.00.0001.0004

OMG TRANSFORM,0x00600000,1,1,omgtrans.ax,4.07.0000.15199

MONOGRAM AMR Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6001.18000

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

OmgMP4Decoder2,0x00600000,1,1,OmgMP4Decoder2.ax,4.07.0000.14229

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Sony SCL MPEG Encode Filter,0x00200000,2,0,SMpegEnc.ax,1.03.0000.15250

SonyMSAConverter,0x00200000,1,0,SonyMSAConverter3.ax,4.07.0000.12140

Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.08.0122.0018

AC3Filter,0x40000000,1,1,ac3filter.ax,1.00.0001.0000

Sonic MP4 Demultiplexer,0x00800101,1,2,sonicMP4Demux.ax,1.04.6905.0000

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6001.18063

MONOGRAM AMR Mux,0x00600000,1,1,mmamr.ax,1.00.0001.0000

InterVideo Navigator,0x00190000,0,3,IVInav.ax,8.00.0008.0411

DC-Bass Source,0x00400000,0,1,DCBassSource.ax,1.01.0001.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18115

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

VAIO Content Metadata Univ Filter,0x00200000,1,0,VcmSmplCapFlt.ax,2.01.0000.9250

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Intervideo QT source,0x00200000,0,1,iviQTsource.ax,1.00.0000.0002

Ulead WMV/WMA Source Filter,0x00600000,0,2,UleadWMSrcFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0002

ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2012

Sony MPEG-TS Parser,0x00800000,1,2,SMParse.ax,1.03.0001.8020

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000

VP7 Decompressor,0x00800000,1,1,vp7dec.ax,7.00.0010.0000

WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MONOGRAM Musepack Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,mmmpcdmx.ax,0.03.0001.0002

madFlac Source,0x00600000,0,1,madFlac.ax,1.08.0000.0000

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Roxio MPEG Analyzer,0x00200000,1,0,RoxioMPEGProp.dll,9.01.0001.0068

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

FLV Source,0x00600001,0,0,FLVSplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0004

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

ROXIO MPEG Writer,0x00200000,1,0,MGIRawWriter.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Roxio MPEG2 Muxer,0x00200000,4,0,MPEG2Muxer.dll,9.01.0001.0068

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Avi Source,0x00600001,0,0,avisplitter.ax,1.00.0000.0009

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.6001.18000

Sony MP4 File Source,0x00800000,0,1,MP4FileSource.ax,2.02.0000.8220

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6001.18063

MPEG4 Video Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0004

WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

WavPack Audio Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,WavPackDSSplitter.ax,1.01.0000.0323

ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.00.0002.2012

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Sony SCL Flip,0x00200000,1,1,LeftRight.ax,1.00.0000.2140

Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Sony MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00100000,1,1,SMAD.ax,2.32.0000.0000

RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

MPEG4 Video Source,0x00600000,0,0,MP4Splitter.ax,1.00.0000.0004

CyberLink QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,QuickTime.ax,1.00.0000.1016

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.6001.18000

Roxio MPEG1 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,RoxioAudioEnc.dll,9.01.0001.0068

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

Ulead Http Stream Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,AsyncHttpStream.ax,1.00.0000.0002

Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,splitter.ax,1.08.0122.0018

AC3File,0x00600000,0,1,ac3file.ax,

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6001.18000

SAL Input Converter,0x00200000,0,1,saliconv.ax,4.07.0000.12140

Archived