[FM19] Africa Extended. Bringing Football Manger to Africa.

51 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

It is just the name (I probably should have renamed along the way). When loaded into the game you can select all the nations selected. Or should be able to. For sure, when I tested this I could select everything.

Yeah sorry mate, the only league that I can select is Tunesia.

3 hours ago, Elemke said:

Yeah sorry mate, the only league that I can select is Tunesia.

Are you trying to use the 19.3 database? I have not updated the file for this yet, it is on my to do list for the next version (well, the main to do list for the next version).

Although, I downloaded the file and ran it on my work PC, and everything worked normally for me. You have some screenshots you can share?

18 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Are you trying to use the 19.3 database? I have not updated the file for this yet, it is on my to do list for the next version (well, the main to do list for the next version).

Although, I downloaded the file and ran it on my work PC, and everything worked normally for me. You have some screenshots you can share?

I have tried with the old database. So where you select the editor data files, you just select AfEx Tunesia? I did not test it, but If I select that for some reason I can't have the sudenese league. (I know right.) Probably it is me, now I need to wait until everyone updates their league so I can have everything fresh and working. EDIT: When you update it to 19.3 can you just enable all leagues so I don't need several different updates to enable the 10-12 biggest leagues in Africa pls? thx a lot mate!

22 hours ago, Elemke said:

I have tried with the old database. So where you select the editor data files, you just select AfEx Tunesia? I did not test it, but If I select that for some reason I can't have the sudenese league. (I know right.) Probably it is me, now I need to wait until everyone updates their league so I can have everything fresh and working. EDIT: When you update it to 19.3 can you just enable all leagues so I don't need several different updates to enable the 10-12 biggest leagues in Africa pls? thx a lot mate! 

The file that you have downloaded contains leagues for Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco and Tunisia. The file name is just incidental, it does not reflect the content (I will change that too).

The Sudanese leagues are not contained in this file. I have focused not just on adding teams to leagues, but also adding the correct players to teams. So I have focused on leagues where I can get information easily about every team. I may yet extend to other leagues, but I will not be able to properly update all the teams.

If you want all African leagues, you are better downloading a megapack that contains them. My primary focus has been to create leagues accurate to the player level.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2019 at 10:37, beppe94 said:

can u update to 19.3??

It should work with 19.3 I guess. At least the file works for me.

On 03/07/2019 at 20:49, omarsorto6 said:

Quick question do you have a date base of the caf champions league ?

I have not actually touched the CAF Champion's League. I would need to sort out all the national leagues properly to do that. It is on a future to do list if I ever get time.

On 04/09/2019 at 12:11, dillonbarrett1997 said:

Hey just saying thanks I really enjoyed it this year, do you plan on doing something similar for fm20?

Glad you liked it!

I am planning to keep it up to date for FM20 and going forward into the future. I will consider adding additional leagues if I can find accurate information on all the teams, players etc. In principle it should be easier to curate the database now all the missing players are added.

Il 17/9/2019 in 12:15 , sporadicsmiles ha scritto:

It should work with 19.3 I guess. At least the file works for me.

I have not actually touched the CAF Champion's Leagu. I would need to sort out all the national leagues properly to do that. It is on a future to do list if I ever get time.

Glad you liked it!

I am planning to keep it up to date for FM20 and going forward into the future. I will consider adding additional leagues if I can find accurate information on all the teams, players etc. In principle it should be easier to curate the database now all the missing players are added.

yes but many players with 19.3 are duplicate

21 ore fa, sporadicsmiles ha scritto:

I will have a look at it, see how much effort to fix. I do not envisage updating everything fully (with transfers from this summer) until FM20, but I will see if I can find time to fix duplicates.

Thanks..only Fix duplicates Will be perfect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2019 at 11:53, beppe94 said:

how can i search all the duplicates??

I'm not sure you can. I'm holding off on this for the moment because I want to wait until FM20 so I have the updated database for that game. So I do not have to do everything twice. Then I will go through and remove duplicates, add new players, do promotions and the like. Maybe even extend the number of leagues.

If you want to play just start a game with the 19.1.1 database when you start the game.