Guide for Editing on FMH2009

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys

Can anyone help - I have 3 questions

1) where is the pre game editor - i cant find it anywhere

2) I want to put myself in as an Italian striker playing for west ham (sad i know) - do i need to move an italian into west ham and then edit his name to mine to do this as I'm not sure this will work. Last year there were a few italians playing as forwards in the premiership, so i just changed their name and club.

3) if there a current txt file that is up to date with changes?

Thanks for your help !

Guys

Can anyone help - I have 3 questions

1) where is the pre game editor - i cant find it anywhere

2) I want to put myself in as an Italian striker playing for west ham (sad i know) - do i need to move an italian into west ham and then edit his name to mine to do this as I'm not sure this will work. Last year there were a few italians playing as forwards in the premiership, so i just changed their name and club.

3) if there a current txt file that is up to date with changes?

Thanks for your help !

1) download here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=63566

2) Yeh thats the way you do it

3) Latest update here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=120098

No you can't load the file up in the editor

Put the changes file on your psp> start a new game> find the player you want to replace> load the editor up> search for the player your replacing> make the changes> save it and add the changes line to the update

:D if you didn't understand that just tell me what player you want to replace and i'll do it for you

No you can't load the file up in the editor

Put the changes file on your psp> start a new game> find the player you want to replace> load the editor up> search for the player your replacing> make the changes> save it and add the changes line to the update

:D if you didn't understand that just tell me what player you want to replace and i'll do it for you

thanks so much i'll have a go myself first and then i'll ask you to do it :thup:

thanks again:)

thanks so much i'll have a go myself first and then i'll ask you to do it :thup:

thanks again:)

predictably enough I have failed in my attempts to get myself in the west ham squad !:thdn:

I have downloaded the changes file and put it into the relevent folder and that works fine.

I have then used the editor which creates another text document which has the following

# START PLAYER CHANGES

"PLAYER""David" "Di Michele" "Torino" "Travis" "White" "" "1992" "100" "195" "West Ham Utd"

# END PLAYER CHANGES

# START CLUB CHANGES

"CLUB" "West Ham United" "England" "" "" "8800" ""

# END CLUB CHANGES

this i have copied and pasted into the chges file but it doesnt work??????:confused:

can anyone help???

predictably enough I have failed in my attempts to get myself in the west ham squad !:thdn:

I have downloaded the changes file and put it into the relevent folder and that works fine.

I have then used the editor which creates another text document which has the following

# START PLAYER CHANGES

"PLAYER""David" "Di Michele" "Torino" "Travis" "White" "" "1992" "100" "195" "West Ham Utd"

# END PLAYER CHANGES

# START CLUB CHANGES

"CLUB" "West Ham United" "England" "" "" "8800" ""

# END CLUB CHANGES

this i have copied and pasted into the chges file but it doesnt work??????:confused:

can anyone help???

i moved di michele to west ham on the game so delete that line out.

So i cant do what i wanted to do?

I need to find an italian originally playing in the premiership as a striker to change to me and then move to west ham?

It doesnt work as Di Michele was orignally in Italy?

put this line at the top of the changes file. start a new game as england only and you will be in the west ham team.

"PLAYER""David" "Di Michele" "Torino" "Travis" "White" "" "1992" "100" "195" "West Ham United"

also use this one as youve spelt west ham wrong you put utd intsead of united.

put this line at the top of the changes file. start a new game as england only and you will be in the west ham team.

"PLAYER""David" "Di Michele" "Torino" "Travis" "White" "" "1992" "100" "195" "West Ham United"

also use this one as youve spelt west ham wrong you put utd intsead of united.

ok fingers crossed:o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived