Crickies Update 20th April 2009

Its is my latest update as of today. I cannot guarantee that the name bug will not hit but ive taken out as many name edits as possible to try to prevent this. The update includes new transfers such as shearer as newcastle manager and macheda at man utd.

Once again with the update this is ONLY for the people on SI and is NOT to be posted elsewhere.

This is probably the last update i will release for a few months as alot of clubs will be releasing players soon so ill waiting until most clubs have sorted contracts out.

i will also post on here the league changes once the season is over eg wolves in premeirship, luton in blue square etc.

Any feedback appreciated if ive overlooked any transfers etc. Id also like to thank ridley for helping with the ca/pa and checking it before it was released.

Daniel

http://files.filefront.com/changestxt/;13629037;/fileinfo.html

Yes I know but it will only be really me using it for my SOMS and I prefer a more realistic England game in terms of youngsters coming in for the future and I don't mind the disappearing name really ;).

Thanks if you do it and you might get something special in terms of my SOMS (aka included in a update),

• 4 weeks later...

thought i would bump this back up to the top. i will post up the league changes once the play offs and premeirship are finished.

Also luis figo has retired today so anyone know of a replacement for him???

didnt really do much in Jan, just the 1 or 2 obscure ones that most people wont have noticed i just double check them as ive done europe since Mightyowl does his updates so its a bit of a habit now,lol

Archived