Guide for Editing on FMH2009

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pitty, I'm thinking about making a my own update for FMH, but so far I think there are a lot of difficulties ;(

Thanks for replying again though :D

Well i'm the main person who makes updates for the psp version. What difficulties do you think that there is???

why do you guys want to edit it anyways? its like some friends of mine play it with a lower league team, give them an amazing rating and 2 billion to spend... if you want loads of money take over chelsea/man city or qpr surely...

To keep it up to date really! You can't give money to teams though :)

Sometimes upping rep gives them more money to spend, but then you have added expectation because the team believes that it is amazing, and expects success immediately. I would prefer to just have a transfer budget editor, or a wage budget editor, as when the chairmen say that they are reducing the wage bill it means that i cannot sign who i want.

I have tried lots of ways to get the Liverpool’s youth players into the team, players like Mikel San José, Lauri Dalla Valle, Daniel Pacheco and Gerardo Bruna who are all highly rated (in real life) and are in the database. So far I've tried just the England database, England and Spain, England and three others. I've tried changing these players dates of birth to make them older, tried moving them to other clubs at all different levels of the leagues, tried increasing their starting stat to make them more important players within the team straight away. I also tried making them Free Agents by transferring them to "" or "free", but so far I have been unable to get any of these players to show. Does anyone have any ideas please.

Also could I request an option in preferences to allow more players to be available within the game at the expense of the games speed. Love this game though.

I have tried lots of ways to get the Liverpool’s youth players into the team, players like Mikel San José, Lauri Dalla Valle, Daniel Pacheco and Gerardo Bruna who are all highly rated (in real life) and are in the database. So far I've tried just the England database, England and Spain, England and three others. I've tried changing these players dates of birth to make them older, tried moving them to other clubs at all different levels of the leagues, tried increasing their starting stat to make them more important players within the team straight away. I also tried making them Free Agents by transferring them to "" or "free", but so far I have been unable to get any of these players to show. Does anyone have any ideas please.

Also could I request an option in preferences to allow more players to be available within the game at the expense of the games speed. Love this game though.

I think you are talking about the PC version my friend as none of them are on FMH, their is a PC Forum, you must have come into the wrong one, :thup:

I think you are talking about the PC version my friend as none of them are on FMH, their is a PC Forum, you must have come into the wrong one, :thup:

Yeah they are on fmh 09. If you look on the editor then they are on there. i think they only appear if you select spain as main league and england top only.

I have tried it with Spain as the main league and England top only and unfortunately it doesn't work. Liverpool end up with less players and even players like Francisco Duran, Damien Plessis and Krisztián Németh don't show up.

Does anyone know the correct syntax to transfer a player from a club to no club (free agent), if I can accomplish this then they will appear in the list.

I dont think it will work tbh if they dont appear in the english database then they wont appear if you transfer them to another club. The only way to get them on is to create them by overwriting player of same nationality and position

To make a player a free agent it would look ike this:

"PLAYER""Guy" "Madjo" "Shrewsbury Town" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Free"

This is straight from my update.

Here is an example sjracing:

To edit the data of Bobby Zamora so that his name becomes 'Zobby Bamora', has a Common Name of 'Goal', was born in '1975', has a current ability of '180', a potential ability of '200' and starts as a free agent at the beginning of the game, the following information would be put into the 'changes.txt' file:

"PLAYER" "Bobby" "Zamora" "Fulham" "Zobby" "Bamora" "Goals" "1975" "180" "200" "free"

;)

Can someone tell me why the following isn't working for me???

"CLUB" "SC Preußen Münster" "Germany" "" "" "" "German Third Division"

"CLUB" "Wuppertaler SV Borussia" "Germany" "" "" "" "German Regional Division West"

When i start the Game Wuppertal is still in German Third Division and Münster not!!!

Please can somebody help me....

Thanks....

Can someone tell me why the following isn't working for me???

"CLUB" "SC Preußen Münster" "Germany" "" "" "" "German Third Division"

"CLUB" "Wuppertaler SV Borussia" "Germany" "" "" "" "German Regional Division West"

When i start the Game Wuppertal is still in German Third Division and Münster not!!!

Please can somebody help me....

Thanks....

did you called the file changes and not changes.txt. The .txt is added by notepad and you probably wont see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived