Guide for Editing on FMH2009

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

find a player you want to overwrite first and then ill do the code for you.

there is an editor that you can download to do all your changes if you want to use that and have a play with, its what most of us use

• 3 weeks later...

yea i think they won the southern league division 1 south and west season just gone, and im using your latest update so i've tried puttin histon in that league and truro in the B.S.P but that didnt work. So i tried putting histon in the southern league premier division and truro into the B.S.P and that still didnt work. Do you have any ideas on what codes i have to put into the changes file?

nope. the only way to do it is to overwrite all the scottish teams and players with the irish ones but it would still keep the name of the scottish divisions

Oh well, that's dissapointing. I mean it's fair enough that smaller leagues like the Irish league are not in the game but surely it should be possible to edit them in if we wish. Maybe I'm being too demanding!

• 1 month later...
Messi isnt at Madrid hes at Barcelona so you cant transfer him from Madrid to Chelsea and what else are you trying to do?

yeah sorry cant seem to find the editor to check full names and get stuck on how to write the names i.e r madrid or valencia when transfering players like viila

"PLAYER" "David" "Villa" " " "Chelsea"

yeah sorry cant seem to find the editor to check full names and get stuck on how to write the names i.e r madrid or valencia when transfering players like viila

"PLAYER" "David" "Villa" " " "Chelsea"

does enyone have the following full editing names marcelo(madrid)d alves(barcelona)pato(milan)bojan(barca)

Archived