FMH PSP Editors (PC and Mac)

• SI Staff

Ok apologies for that - http://www.dlldll.com/msvcr71d.dll_download.html has the file required I think.

(sorry but because I posted this to FMHInfo from home its obviously not gone the normal route for a release)

I'd expect it either needs to be in the windows system directory or the same directory as the exe file (I'm not sure which because its installed as part of one of my dev tools here.

• SI Staff

Try this version - I've just thrown a new zip together which hopefully won't require the dll files ..

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dn4mjm5mqnz/fmhe.zip

(let me know if its ok, although bear in mind I'm about to go out with the missus and won't be back until later on tonight to check ...)

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the editor on both my desktop pc running xp pro service pack 3 and my laptop running vista home edition, editor loads fine with no errors but when trying to load data all folders show as being 0.0b in size no matter which drive i'm looking at and it can't see any files to load.

I've tried both the version linked to here by Marc and the one on fmhinfo.co.uk but no luck so far.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Steve

• SI Staff

Ok just trying to ascertain what you mean - the editor should load its database automatically when you boot it up, hit the clubs and/or player tabs in the menu - if they're blank you've got a problem loading the database (in which case pls ensure you've unzipped ALL files into their proper directory structure).

If items are present then all is well.

The 'load' data tab is present for if you've two edit files and want to merge them together - in which case you can load them one at a time and the editor will attempt to merge the edit files together into one.

The reason it'll be show directories as empty if you haven't saved one is simply that there aren't any such files present initially.

• SI Staff
There isnt an option to create players in the editor is there?

The way things are setup to create a new player you have to basically edit one who already exists into the player you want him to be.

This is purely and simply down to the memory limitations on the PSP (as otherwise if people made a load of new players it'd run out of memory and fall over).

The way things are setup to create a new player you have to basically edit one who already exists into the player you want him to be.

This is purely and simply down to the memory limitations on the PSP (as otherwise if people made a load of new players it'd run out of memory and fall over).

That would be fine, but as far as I can see there is no way to edit a players position. Is that possible? If not, it does seriously limit the potential to change the players

no you have to overwrite a player in the position you want the new player to be

But the editor doesnt show you the players position...how do you know

Can anyone else see the fundamental flaw?

• SI Staff
well they sholud probably include positions in the editor yes

what are you typing exactly?

The reason we don't include more information in the editor database is to try and keep the download size for it reasonable.

Every field I include makes the download larger and thus more inaccessible to people with slow internet connections.

Archived