FM 19 Warpigs 4312 Lpool 41212 Dynamic Diamond and Pilgrimage 41212 ND Knap

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would use BEOWULF 442 and if a weaker team the Cardiff version. However, no reason why tactics would not work at this level, and I used to test them in LL but they all used to work, so don't bother now.

If you want to be more pro active check Optimusprimal83 posts in TIME 4411 (TIME has no PIs).

The tactics are good but I'm finding my team keeps giving away too many fouls. After 21 games in the season my team has made 160 more fouls than the second highest team in the league and quite often they are costing me games from red cards or penalties. Any advice would be welcome.

I assume you are warning and fining players. With Red cards you can use a SUS. Can take get stuck in off and hard tackle in individual player, but is required to win ball back early. There are hidden attributes as well which may contribute to cards.

• 1 month later...

@knap I know you are probably sick of hearing questions like this but do you think the 4-1-2-3 DM Asymmetric would still be successful in 19.3?

It looks the closest to how Liverpool play in real life that I've seen and was looking forward to trying it out and then the new patch turned up.

If so do you think it could work for Everton too as it seems like they have the players for it - Bernard as Left IF, Richarlison as F9 and Walcott as Poacher?

I've not seen a major change in the ME apart from changing the attacking throw routine. May need a tweak or two but worth trying just with throw in change.

Two games now with left and right wingers overload.
Alloa Scotland Championship.
Still need my team to be fluid to maximize performance.
AI doesn't know how to defend the left/right; but know how to get a goal (I have seen full match).
Looks promising for underdog teams which suffer as hell in 19.3

testwingers.png

Archived