Conceding From Corners

Apologies in advance if this is in the incorrect place and/or if this has been mentioned previously.

But the sheer volume of goals I concede from corners is past ridiculous. It literally occurs numerous time each game.

I have tried various different tactics in an attempt to prevent it. I have tried purely zonal marking, purely man marking and a hybrid of the two. Nothing works. 

Anyone else experiencing the same issues? 

1 minute ago, BadanieLuck said:

Probably should be posted in the Training and Tactics section, but anyway. Are they part of your training schedule or at least do you train them here and there?

I leave training to my assistant who has great stats. I always check what he plans and it always includes at least one session every week on defending set pieces. :(

Just now, Johnny Ace said:

What's your setup?

I've left mine on default & don't concede many 

A hybrid of man and zonal marking seems to be the best, but even then concede SO many goals from corners. 

1 hour ago, toby14 said:

Apologies in advance if this is in the incorrect place and/or if this has been mentioned previously.

But the sheer volume of goals I concede from corners is past ridiculous. It literally occurs numerous time each game.

I have tried various different tactics in an attempt to prevent it. I have tried purely zonal marking, purely man marking and a hybrid of the two. Nothing works. 

Anyone else experiencing the same issues? 

Yes, there are too much (compared to real life) goals from corners, but there is already a topic in match engine bugs subforum related to that so we can expect some balancing in the near future.

I personally don't find it critical (or even annoying) as I score from corners more than concede.

22 hours ago, KlaaZ said:

How many goals are we talking about, and what team are you playing? I only conceded 5 in my last 50 games from corner in my Ajax save so it looks very fine from this side. 

I have two save son the go, Arsenal and Newcastle. For both I would say an average of a goal every other game. Which is crazy! 

Archived