*Official* FMO Off Topic Thread (Part IX)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also thinking along the lines of utilising the new features for FMO forums, How feasible will it be to use the new chat room feature for say having an onsite FMO room, could be beneficial for things like DIGCMO where newcomers may not be comfortable using IRC.

Just an idea

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

With regards of the chat. I think thats being removed (which was the same thing they did before) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Duffy seemed quite excited 'bout it at 2am last night

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

The font is samll enough ain't it!!! Imagine all the old people on here, i feel sorry for them. icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel sorry for you too andy icon_biggrin.gif

As I said before, nice motor Powster, for a run about icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

The font is samll enough ain't it!!! Imagine all the old people on here, i feel sorry for them. icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I feel sorry for you too andy icon_biggrin.gif

As I said before, nice motor Powster, for a run about icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buggar off Gold you frankfurter lovng German jobbie!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah Powlay that car looks very nice indeed. Certainly beats the old style Astra and I love the new lights at the front. How much did that skin you?

£14k but im having BIG problems with vauxhall.

I believe i have a CCJ and they offered me 2 years at 0% on finance and thats stupid not to take it, so i payed the down payment of £8k in cash and orgaised the finance only for it to be cancelled by Vauxhall but instead they offer me 2 years at 7%.

Ive told them to sod it im going elsewhere to pay in cash, he said well pay the remainder in cash and im refusing on a matter of purpose that they wont give me 0% but will 7% even though i have documents showing my wages and bank balence etc etc.

So will know in the next 20 mins if im getting it, im not impressed with the garage at all and until i told them i was going else wher they were fobbing me off, after i told them im off they jumped like a little dog and are offering me mats, etc etc to not pull out of the deal.

In my eyes (this is my second new car ever) its a game of nerves. They try and pee you about and if you hold strong they will back down if you dont they will gte a better deal for them.

Your quite right to take a stance Powlay as it happens all the time. Car salesmen are the worst sales people in the world, really just out to make as much as possible by screwing people over. When I bought my car I just took a loan out and paid off my car immediately so they couldn't do any of this finance pish cause I knew they would try and screw me over. My maths ain't very good. icon_frown.gif

Anyway good luck mate. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Powlay:

£14k but im having BIG problems with vauxhall.

I believe i have a CCJ and they offered me 2 years at 0% on finance and thats stupid not to take it, so i payed the down payment of £8k in cash and orgaised the finance only for it to be cancelled by Vauxhall but instead they offer me 2 years at 7%.

Ive told them to sod it im going elsewhere to pay in cash, he said well pay the remainder in cash and im refusing on a matter of purpose that they wont give me 0% but will 7% even though i have documents showing my wages and bank balence etc etc.

So will know in the next 20 mins if im getting it, im not impressed with the garage at all and until i told them i was going else wher they were fobbing me off, after i told them im off they jumped like a little dog and are offering me mats, etc etc to not pull out of the deal.

In my eyes (this is my second new car ever) its a game of nerves. They try and pee you about and if you hold strong they will back down if you dont they will gte a better deal for them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck Powlay, but if it was me I'd pull out on the principle. But also because, I'd never, ever, buy a new car.

My ISP are a bunch of fools. They cancel my account with them for some unknown reason, dont realise they have given me free Internet for 2 months (something I've just found outicon_wink.gif)Now when I want to give them some money as they have finally realised that I have free Internet they arse me about all day, leaving me waiting for a call from them.

IM FUMING :@

Oh and Powls, good stuff for the sticking up for yourself malarky.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

My ISP are a bunch of fools. They cancel my account with them for some unknown reason, dont realise they have given me free Internet for 2 months (something I've just found outicon_wink.gif)Now when I want to give them some money as they have finally realised that I have free Internet they arse me about all day, leaving me waiting for a call from them.

IM FUMING :@

Oh and Powls, good stuff for the sticking up for yourself malarky. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you pay your 12 month term upfront? Probably reason why, if you'd been paying monthly they'd have spotted straight away you'd not been paying.

Its their fault if they didn't bill you, make them sweat for a bit icon_smile.gif

Your quite right to take a stance Powlay as it happens all the time. Car salesmen are the worst sales people in the world, really just out to make as much as possible by screwing people over. When I bought my car I just took a loan out and paid off my car immediately so they couldn't do any of this finance pish cause I knew they would try and screw me over. My maths ain't very good. icon_frown.gif

Anyway good luck mate. icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They did, your driving a ...... icon_biggrin.gif hehe

Well Powlay there had to be something wrong with buying a vauxhall icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Good luck Patti with sorting your ISP problems out, thats a right bummer of a situation.

Archived