*Official* FMO Off Topic Thread (Part IX)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

Getting sacked is the sign of a strong manager. icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Patience it gives too...........as you couldnt get a job.......that or clubs in our game got sense icon_biggrin.gif

Just shows they showed no ambition by taking me on as manager just like your pishy 'happy with mid table obscurity' club. No wonder you will never be sacked. Your quite happy qualifying for europe the cheating way through the intertoto cup every year. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

Just shows they showed no ambition by taking me on as manager just like your pishy 'happy with mid table obscurity' club. No wonder you will never be sacked. Your quite happy qualifying for europe the cheating way through the intertoto cup every year. icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/....your only jealous icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

Just shows they showed no ambition by taking me on as manager just like your pishy 'happy with mid table obscurity' club. No wonder you will never be sacked. Your quite happy qualifying for europe the cheating way through the intertoto cup every year. icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No jealously here as when I qualify for Europe i do it the proper way unlike some people. icon_biggrin.gif

\o/....your only jealous icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

\o/....your only jealous icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody long spaces between lines Gold, when will you ever learn!! icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

As I said above no jealousy here mate as whenever I qualify for Europe I do it the proper way.

Spurs1979, if you like the version of your "Marlow's Impression" where you have all the working links then please contact me, i created it so that it's a nice easy standard response to any newcomers to the online scene icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

Hey Goldy don't remove Danden' postings only from your own game thread icon_wink.gif.

Or make me mod also icon_razz.gif. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want a post removed.......you know who to ask, you been here long enough icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

Hey Goldy don't remove Danden' postings only from your own game thread icon_wink.gif.

Or make me mod also icon_razz.gif. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want a post removed.......you know who to ask, you been here long enough icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont talk to Germans icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

I'm feckin ace me , i have just deleted all the closed threads, took me feckin ages, all of 30seconds icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats your why you are the mod. Not because everyone likes you icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

I'm feckin ace me , i have just deleted all the closed threads, took me feckin ages, all of 30seconds icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats your why you are the mod. Not because everyone likes you icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if only life was that simple, but in real life some people like you some people dont, thats just the way it is. Saying that i would rather be a mod that nobody likes rather than a fanny nobody likes icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShearToon:

Closing my thread a day early was harsh Goldy icon_frown.gif, sorry to people of this thread for mid thread moan icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come back to me once you have read the rules and have an understanding of this forum, I think a good read of the different aspects of this forum will certainly help any newcomer to this forum. icon_smile.gif

The "We want a game now" type threads get closed asap as these make the forum very untidy, especially with all them email addy's that get posted in them, aka, like your thread.

Thank You.

Did that include the FAQ as well as the link to it isnt working. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

I've been away for 5 days ffs, I assumed you'd all have missed me! icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you new around here? icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

I've been away for 5 days ffs, I assumed you'd all have missed me! icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to FMO!

As a newcomer to the forum there are just a few guidelines that you should be aware of and it should help you with the use of this forum.

Well first of all make sure you read the RULES

Also make sure that you read the FAQ as this will help you with different issues in CM.

If you have read the FAQ thread but still have questions un-answered then post any questions in this thread. Also it may be worth to read this thread first as your questions may have been asked before and therefore you can then find the answer in this thread.

Now that you have more of an insight into FMO there is some more info to help you get started for your online management experience.

If you want to Host your own game and require players then I would recommend to post in The Clan Application Thread. Just make sure you read the opening post and then use the format provided to advertise your clan. If your after specific players you can also check out the Available Player Thread.

If you just want to take part in a game then of course check the for clans that are currently looking for players and also post in the Available Player Thread. Like the Clan Application Thread, make sure you read the opening post and follow the format provided.

If you've never played CM online and want to get some experience then check out the Clan Application Thread

DIGCMO Thread. All the info you need about the drop in game are in the thread but if you want to ask further questions about DIGCMO then use this specially made DIGCMO thread. You'll also be able to read about previous sessions in the thread in which both newcomers and regulars to FMO have taken part in.

If you cannot hold out till a Friday night for DIGCMO then you can also use the Short Term Game Thread where you just need to post some details to say your available and other players who want a quick game can then contact you to set up a game.

If you just want to have some general chatter or banter then use the Off Topic Thread where you can discuss all kinds of different subjects that do not involve playing CM online.

icon_biggrin.gif

I would say that the online forum here will support all previous games released by the development team at SI that were paramount on the online gaming scene, i.e cm0099, cm0102, cm4 and cm0304.

I would say that the online forum here will support all previous games released by the development team at SI that were paramount on the online gaming scene, i.e cm0099, cm0102, cm4 and cm0304. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would also make sense if you think about it guys, at the end of the day, these games were made by SI and i'm sure most of us have played them all aswell! icon_smile.gif

Archived