*Official* FMO Off Topic Thread (Part IX)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

No more days in school for me.. ever! \o/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool icon_smile.gif

Joining the big bad world soon then icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

No more days in school for me.. ever! \o/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont you have A-Levels to start next term? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt A-levels are on Lee's career path, its more likely to be re-takes.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jobbo:

Last day good Marlow? lots of young women with the breasts out getting their shirt signed? icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Women in Wales......you must be joking icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jobbo:

Last day good Marlow? lots of young women with the breasts out getting their shirt signed? icon_cool.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dam right :coolL

And lots of parties lat night this orning too! \o/

drunk 16yr olds girlies \o/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Patty the Phenom:

You total ******* icon_biggrin.gif

Note: I do care about sex. Powlay is just sad that I turned him down. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont tease yourself icon_wink.gif no one turns me down!

I REWARD NONE OF YOU, YOU COMPLETE BUNCH OF ANIMALS.

Although Andy gets a bag of crisps for his take medicine advice. I did and I feel much better icon_smile.gif

Buried please, nothing quite like going down on mother nature. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Patty make sure they're Prawn Cocktail. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spurs1979:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spurs1979:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This must have taken processing game creatings since the 1st time of DIGCMO icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take it you meant its taken an extremely long time to create this game with Wales in it as it's been ages since the first DIGCMO games were played. If not then my dodgy English isnt as good as I thought icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you reacting on a post of mine? You gonna talk Dutch Matt Hooker??? You never bothered to say you didnt continue my clan after 1 session you played after long begging. So please don't react at posts of mine. Thanks icon_redface.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll talk Dutch when I use a Dutch website pal & as for your clan, long time begging? How you work that out, I was OFFERED the chance to join at which when you found out I had 56k you werent that confident. The fact I missed 1 session for an EXTREMELY good reason that you didnt even wait to hear & you slagged me off publicly goes to show what a complete arrogant arse you are. Reacting to your post is what I am doing now, what I did before was try to clarify what you meant!

Clear enough now you two faced prat?

What a lying idiot you are. First you didnt miss 1 session you missed all after the first one. We let your profile stay at the club at about 2 weeks, but you never showed up again.

Secondly how did I slag you off in publicity???

Thirdly I tried to come in contact with you but you simply didn't respond.

Srz to take this on this forum but I couldn't do anything different after this crazy words from the hooker.

I have no problem at all with people from Slovenia, Holland, Poland, Cuba or even America and the UK posting here in english even if its not perfect.

Everybody is learning and are at different stages in that process.

I know what its like learning English, I'm German and did not know a word of English when I moved to England a few years ago, so I definately not got a problem with anyones english icon_smile.gif

Guest dundee_dapper

Oh yes, if anyone here drinks alcohol and likes Dr. Pepper may I recommend Amaretto (sp) and coke. One shot will do, it tastes just like Dr. Pepper and its lovely. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think i have tasted it!!

Is there any interest in a FMO Euro 2004 forecast here at the forum? With as prize for the highest finisher a chance to get a place in the recognized clan of his choice?

Let me know if there is any response for this.

People should accept that not everyone's English is perfect.

At leaast Goldy got some use out of that translator i sent him icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont know why but no one seems to answer me back when i use the greeting : **** *** ******

I dont know why icon_frown.gificon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived