FM09 Past great players still playing

alanricouk

Just thought I'd make of past players that used to be well known, or some sort of fame, but have fell off the mark over the years. Feel free to add your own. :) Please use the same style as me.

Denilson-Palmerias-AML---Used to be once the most expensive players in the world at £15 million, but failed in Europe.

Juan Veron-Estudiantes-AMC---Amazing in Italy, but failed bad in England. Twice.

Marc Overmars-Go Ahead-AML---Played for Arsenal, then suddenly retired. Came back out of retirement this year.

Juan Riquelme-Boca-AMC---Was the main player in the Villarreal team, but fell out with people, and moved back to Argentina.

Pablo Aimar-Benfica-AMC---Another great attacking Argentinian midfielder, but never turned out like Maradona.

Kily Gonzalez-Central-MLC---Played at the highest level for Inter and Valencia, but is coming to the end of his career.

Lomana Lua Lua-Al Arabi-AMR--- Played for Portsmouth and Newcastle, but now whores himself out in Qatar

Mauro Zarate-Al Sadd- AMR/FWS--- Still looking for a proper club in Qatar as well.

Jorge Valdivia-Al Ain-AMRC---FM08 hero, plays in UAE now

Rafael Sobis-Al Jazeera-AMC---Another FM hero, plays in UAE as well

Rivaldo-Bunyodkor-AMC---One of the most famous Brazilians moved to Uzbekistan to cash in his career.

Andres D'Alessandro-Internacional-AMLRC---Played for Portsmouth and was great. Still in Argentina though.

Just thought I'd make of past players that used to be well known, or some sort of fame, but have fell off the mark over the years. Feel free to add your own. :) Please use the same style as me.

Mauro Zarate-Al Sadd- AMR/FWS--- Still looking for a proper club in Qatar as well.

Andres D'Alessandro-Internacional-AMLRC---Played for Portsmouth and was great. Still in Argentina though.

Mauro Zarate is at Lazio on loan, with first option to make the move permanent.

Andres D'Alessandro is actually playing in Brazil, (Internacional are in Brazil).

What about Crespo?

What about him? Hes still at Inter.

Read your own opening line;

Just thought I'd make of past players that used to be well known, or some sort of fame, but have fell off the mark over the years.[/Quote]

Hernan Crespo has fallen off the mark. He is still at Inter, but rarely is on the bench, nevermind on the field.

Calling someone a "tit" and a "gimp" is always unnecessary.

How was I behaving like either of those two, or indeed a "fickle idiot"?

Instead of contributing, all you done was moan about what I have made for everyone to use.

Pathetic. Dont bother posting in this thread again.

Hahahaha, can't believe what I've just read! Firstly Alan, purefun and tucker didn't moan or bitch at anything you said, Purefun made a suggestion, you queried it, and tomtuck replied to your query. I can't see why you abused them both for doing nothing :|

And secondly, you telling 2 of the most liked and respected posters on here not to post in "your" thread 'cos no1 wants to hear it, well that's just plain stupid and it says alot about you as a person

Last time I ever do anything for this site again.

Don't start crying about it, always remember that it's just the internet and that when you start getting upset about it then it's time to o offline for a while.

That way the adults can have civilised conversations without having to listen to the children cry abpout the nasty man not doing as they say.

Archived