Clubs should be more flexible with dealing with unwanted highly paid players

vasilli07

Arda Turan is transfer listed at the start of the game. Not many clubs are interested in him because of his high wages. And to loan him, Barca demands a full payment of his wages and pretty high loan fees. Basaksehir managed to loan him irl but I seriously doubt they are paying his full wages.

When I try to buy him in game and ask Barca to pay like 20-30k of his wages, they increase their asking price. When is the logic in this? It's like I'm paying his wages upfront so that Barca will return it to me in installments.

The AI should be smarter with transfers in future FM. When trying to sell unwanted highly paid players, they should at least be prepared to pay 10-30% of their wages so that they could offload them easier.

Ha, I tried to hire Arda Turan to Southampton with an average salary offer, but he didn't get the damn job permit... :-(

I agree with better AI in negotiations.  I get persistent loan offers with 0% salary cover, even though I've already replied to the approaching clubs that I want 100% salary cover - to no avail...

On 28/01/2018 at 18:43, phd_angel said:

Ha, I tried to hire Arda Turan to Southampton with an average salary offer, but he didn't get the damn job permit... :-(

I agree with better AI in negotiations.  I get persistent loan offers with 0% salary cover, even though I've already replied to the approaching clubs that I want 100% salary cover - to no avail...

I hate it too, when the clubs don't respect the role status of the player I want to. 

• 10 months later...

Archived