End of the Transfer Market

tomzo_2

I'm near the end of the transfer market and have about 5 million in my budget at Arsenal in the FM 18 BETA. Looking to buy a few U18's to bolster my youth prospects (hoping for four - GK - Def - Mid - Striker). Who are people looking at bearing in mind that's probably about 1.25 mill each? Suggestions greatly received!

7 hours ago, MoxeysTheName said:

Is Ben Brereton still as good as he was in FM? He plays for Middlesbrough. I signed him in FM17 for Liverpool and he turned out better than Ben Woodburn

Plays for Forest mate.

1 hour ago, tomzo_2 said:

Where's he at?

He plays for Fortuna Sittard in the Dutch 2nd tier. He's a 17 y/o centre back whose stats appear random but looks to have good potential. You may need the Dutch leagues loaded in order for him to be in your game.

Highly rated IRL - is Fortuna's captain and is wanted by most of Europe's top clubs.

9 hours ago, fidelitywars said:

He plays for Fortuna Sittard in the Dutch 2nd tier. He's a 17 y/o centre back whose stats appear random but looks to have good potential. You may need the Dutch leagues loaded in order for him to be in your game.

Highly rated IRL - is Fortuna's captain and is wanted by most of Europe's top clubs.

Thanks Ill check him out

• 4 weeks later...

Archived