FM 18 - My teams match stats?

I can't seem to find match stats for my team whilst in game. The page which shows stuff like passes attempted and completed, dribbles made, interceptions etc. Its pretty much how I use to play all the other fm's before :(

• 8 months later...

In previous versions (I don't know which) you could see this for each player. Right now with the match stats I can see it for the entire team, but I used to be able to see how often my winger would move past someone etc.

53 minutes ago, Jonas1987 said:

In previous versions (I don't know which) you could see this for each player. Right now with the match stats I can see it for the entire team, but I used to be able to see how often my winger would move past someone etc.

Like this?

In that case just head into the match, click Analysis in the top left. Then pick Player Analysis and then chose what category and highlight whatever you want. In my screenshot I have highlighted every movement event.

4 hours ago, XaW said:

Like this?

In that case just head into the match, click Analysis in the top left. Then pick Player Analysis and then chose what category and highlight whatever you want. In my screenshot I have highlighted every movement event.

It was a different screen but I found it on the same spot.

Is there a "shortcut" to it? It's about 4 clicks and it disables viewing the field :/

Hmm... Perhaps a widget of sorts? I'll have a look.

Just to make sure, you are not looking for this are you?

VD42oWc.png

In any case, can you try to find a screenshot of what you are looking for or something? I'm not completely sure I understand what you are looking for?

On 27/07/2018 at 07:23, XaW said:

Hmm... Perhaps a widget of sorts? I'll have a look.

Just to make sure, you are not looking for this are you?

VD42oWc.png

In any case, can you try to find a screenshot of what you are looking for or something? I'm not completely sure I understand what you are looking for?

That's exactly what I'm looking for. I kind a hope there's some sort of shortcut button / widget for it, as it's a hassle if you want to see it a lot.

Archived