New Roles

6 minutes ago, Cleon said:

Read the descriptions of the role and you'll understand why they can't work from the centre and why it has to be outer midfielders when using a 3.

Is it because you can't ask the Carrilero to cover the entire midfield from left to right you have to choose a side for him to cover 

1 minute ago, Romers said:

Is it because you can't ask the Carrilero to cover the entire midfield from left to right you have to choose a side for him to cover 

The role can only cover one side yeah, plus the role only exists in football from the outer MC spots. 

3 minutes ago, Cleon said:

The role can only cover one side yeah, plus the role only exists in football from the outer MC spots. 

Would you not argue Kante is a Carrilero and when paired with Fabregas performs this on his own covering the entire defensive line? Also Fernandinho operates a similar role for City, he's not just get it and give it BWM and he hunts down the ball more actively than a DLP

3 hours ago, Romers said:

Would you not argue Kante is a Carrilero and when paired with Fabregas performs this on his own covering the entire defensive line? Also Fernandinho operates a similar role for City, he's not just get it and give it BWM and he hunts down the ball more actively than a DLP

You are now trying to define the role the way you want it to play instead of the way its been defined in the game.

2 hours ago, Rashidi said:

You are now trying to define the role the way you want it to play instead of the way its been defined in the game.

Ok so the question I'm asking then is what role would we define Fernandinho as then if we try and replicate him in FM?

19 minutes ago, Romers said:

Ok so the question I'm asking then is what role would we define Fernandinho as then if we try and replicate him in FM?

To be honest I think he’s just a DM-d/HB-d; I think the amount of ground he covers is a result of pep deploying ‘two eights’ ahead of him rather than anything else.

Archived