[FM17] The book of Gooner

Vilmar

vesmanager17.thumb.png.ff2649938ed7230201f2c4bcf5fcfcc4.png

With Arsenal supporters screaming for Wenger's head a student of his 'School of Management' appeared. Believing in the same football philosophy, he was brought in at the recommendation of Arsene. Many said this was a ploy by Wenger to ensure he was not eclipsed by a better manager. Some worried he was the Moyes of North London. But like with Wenger when he was first appointed at Arsenal, he and the board felt this could be an even better love story for the club than his own. 

My goal is to create a steady stream of talented youngsters coming through the academy while signing the occasional world star players for commercial goals. 

I'll be posting small updates here but the writing will mostly happen on Medium. Think of goals, matches or summaries. I'm also looking into live streaming a few key matches each season, of which I'll be posting the link a few hours ahead.

(Having already started my save I could not make a nice starting post as I've seen here and here)

The adventure starts                                                 Chapter IV: Summer break                                     Chapter V: Summer Break

Chapter II: Summer break                                   Chapter IV: Pre season                                                               

Chapter II: First half                         Chapter IV: Kick-off                                                           

Chapter II: Christmas season                         Chapter IV: Feel good August                                                       

Chapter II: Youth Intake                                   Chapter IV: Summer transfers                                                   

Chapter II: End of the season                      Chapter IV: Win-tember                                              

Chapter III: Summer break                         Chapter IV: Octoberfest                                            

Chapter III: 1st quarter                                    Chapter IV: November                                        

Chapter III: November                                   Chapter IV: December                                       

Chapter III: Chilly December                             Chapter IV: Halftime                                           

Chapter III: Christmas Season                                   Chapter IV: Christmas Season                                       

Chapter III: Busy January                            Chapter IV: January                                       

Chapter III: Transfer Deadline                           Chapter IV: January Tranfers                                       

Chapter III: Tranquil February                                 Chapter IV: Go February                                      

Chapter III: Youth Intake                                    Chapter IV: Youth Intake                                            

Chapter III: March Madness                           Chapter IV: Mud March                                          

Chapter III: International Break                                       Chapter IV: International week(s)                                           

Chapter III: April Fool's                                         Chapter IV: May Be Now                                      

Chapter III: May We Win                                  Chapter IV: Fini                                        

Chapter III: Final Match(es) Day                               Chapter IV: The Rest of Them                                       

Chapter III: End of the season                                  Chapter IV: Squad Review                                      

Chapter III: The mainland                                                                                                                     

Chapter III: Squad review                                                                                                                

Thanks, the first half of the season we swam in goals. While the second half really got we worried. And the betrayal of Coquelin still hurts. 

Bielik has been OK. I've actually been impressed by him in some matches. I haven't played him in any League matches so far which makes me feel a bit guilty. This season (2018/19) he picked up 26 matches over all club matches. If it wasn't for Paulista he would be picking up more matches. 

I didn't have the right tutors in defence to increase his determination and change his personality for the better. I already sold Per before I could.

5963bac07f5c3_KrystianBielik_OverviewAttributes.thumb.png.9037c297fe4489d06eeb6078ef46ed0c.png5963ba07d7163_KrystianBielik_HistoryCareerStats.thumb.png.eb5314ee3120a4cb3dc86ced419b039e.png

Archived