[Suggestion] stadium and song supporter

sagui44

hello,

first, i'm french and my english it's very very bad sorry for this and i hope you understand what i say

i'm 41 years and my favorite club it's  fc nantes, i'm support this team since 1992... naturaly i start évery season fm with my team, i'm french streamer to twitch, i play management football since 1990 (italy90 cpc 464) the old game i remenber i did play it's player manager, roger lemerre, guyroux... and i play to fm since the start of this game....

yesterday I have to discuss with Miles Jacobson  via twitter because I would like to have the la Beaujoire stadium in the game as well as a soundtrack that would be a real soundtrack of support singing and all the other French stadiums

the answer of miles jocobson is " we don't have the rights to use it, so will continue with our generic stadia. "

i think the generic stadium it's very ugly (not beautiful) In france there is a lot of stadium with specific acrchitechture nantes, monaco, marseille, paris, lyon, bordeaux... in june 2016 We hosted the European Cup It is not normal that French stadiums are not represented in a game that wants closest to reality

My proposal is that if it is not possible for the design team to make each French stadium let at least the community do it using the steam workshop and this is valid for the entire community of countries represented in, 
I remember the competitor game fm, fifa manager or we could create our stage make a tool that allows us to do that would be a real novelty for fm. On the other hand I play this game since the beginning and the soundtrack 
is really horible, besides we can not say that there is a soundtrack, yet the game exists since 2005 no?, 
I find it shameful Of us presented a game without soundtrack in 2017, it would be good if I could add our own songs to support with the help of the steam workshop or finally get to work

I hope you understand the message of an old football management gamer because I'm fed up with playing a wembley with my favorite club and pay 50 € a year for a base maj And some small change that actually does not change

much in the game, I am only a player among a multitude of players and a customer among a multitude of customers, while I am there I would also like that You will revisit the affluence of the stadium based on the statistics 
it would be much much more realistic because to see a stadium of monaco full it is not conform to the reality lol ... (tomorow sunday 5th)it's monaco nantes look this match i'm sure the monaco stadium it's not full 
Thank you for reading 

tifo_tl_fcnantes_monaco_24082014.jpg

Sounds maybe, but no manager designs a stadium (I think this has been discussed and dismissed several times) 

There is a guide as part of the commentary pack that used to work for adding effects/songs.. not sure  what the status is for FM17 though, i think it worked last year.

4 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Sounds maybe, but no manager designs a stadium (I think this has been discussed and dismissed several times) 

There is a guide as part of the commentary pack that used to work for adding effects/songs.. not sure  what the status is for FM17 though, i think it worked last year.

I think Wenger had some input on the design of the Emirates

in Brazil, we have a dude that have manage in the editor find stadiuns that are similar to the real ones, but, still, he had to make a lot of db changes, and it's not perfect, i think like we have how to use custom logos, faces, and kits, we should have a stadium editor, to make stadiuns look more similar, because for people that enjoy 3D, and play even LLM, the 3d stadiuns are out of reality, a 5k capacity stadium, looks like a 15k in 3d, and that's sucks, i like how new stadiuns look in 3d when you are in a advanced save and they build one, but the defaults are bad, just make possible the community have custons, and we will be fine!!!!!

I can't see a stadium editor being implemented into FM any time soon but even if we could manipulate specific clubs stadiums via an xml file with very basic instructions which could determine stadium materials, roof type, no of tiers etc of each stand would be a massive step forward

• 1 year later...

Archived