'Dead Time'

Preveza

This issue of 'dead time' is nearly a gamebreaking issue for me. I was told by an SI staff member, that this is necessary in order for the players to setup etc. However, when a throw in is taken, or a goal kick, it takes more than 20 seconds for the play to be restarted. I have provided more than 5 PKM's and examples in the bugs thread. Whether I am 1 goal up, or the AI, play is being stopped for far too long. I provided examples in general, but also examples in injury time, where I had  a 1 goal lead, or the AI had a 1 goal lead. Seeing the AI or my player taking over 20 seconds to take a throw in, knowing there is 1-2 minutes left in the game, and an equaliser is required, is gamebreaking or thereabouts. Needs to be fixed. Hope for future versions, it is improved and overhauled.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep,....MINUTES are wasted overall. Not seconds, as Mr @Ben Kenney has indicated. Yes seconds are wasted initially, but when they are added up overall, too many minutes are 'wasted' in game. It happens throughout the game, not just injury time ofcourse. However, in injury time, when there is a slender lead, this is where it becomes a tad more annoying. Anyway Ill leave it there. Suppose threads get closed too often when the problem isn't addressed 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, OhHoopedOne said:

@HUNT3R who would be able to tell me who has been removing my posts on this thread? Also if I use the contact form is it one of the mods that replies? I only ask this question for the purposes of determining impartiality when asking a question in such a way

Please stop this. You've been infracted for trolling before. You keep trolling threads. You've been given enough explanations about your trolling and going completely off-topic. Your post was removed because it was completely off-topic. SI review each of the threads in this section periodically, so they do need to stick to what's discussed rather than something completely random. Another post like this here will result in an infraction. It's simple: The area is for feature requests and the discussion of that.

Use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page if you have an issue with this.

• 9 months later...

Archived