Liechtensteiner Cup, only FC Vaduz plays the Europa League

marcoz76

My swiss lower leagues file is now working pretty well and I only have one issue left: in my holiday saves, I noticed that FC Vaduz is playing the Europa League every single year, whether the team wins the Liechtensteiner Cup (which it does 90% of the time) or not. This is a bit annoying: it would be nice to take control of one of the 6 other clubs from Liechtenstein and try to conquer Europe... Could I edit the continental rules to make this possible? Or is the participation of FC Vaduz in the 1st qualifying round of the Europa League hardcoded in the game?

The fmf file is downloadable here:

On 28/1/2017 at 21:26, marcoz76 said:

Hmm, don't know but I think I will report this as an unsolvable issue. Perhaps I could correct it by remaking the continental rules for Europe from scratch, but there's no way I'm gonna do this.

Are you sure?Because in last Fm i lost liechtensteins cup one year(from eschen if i remember wright) and they played in El next year....

On 28/1/2017 at 21:26, marcoz76 said:

Hmm, don't know but I think I will report this as an unsolvable issue. Perhaps I could correct it by remaking the continental rules for Europe from scratch, but there's no way I'm gonna do this.

Beautifull work my friend..One question can i change in editor liechtensteiner cup shedule and make it like real life(knock out games and without group stage)??

On 27/1/2017 at 14:27, marcoz76 said:

My swiss lower leagues file is now working pretty well and I only have one issue left: in my holiday saves, I noticed that FC Vaduz is playing the Europa League every single year, whether the team wins the Liechtensteiner Cup (which it does 90% of the time) or not. This is a bit annoying: it would be nice to take control of one of the 6 other clubs from Liechtenstein and try to conquer Europe... Could I edit the continental rules to make this possible? Or is the participation of FC Vaduz in the 1st qualifying round of the Europa League hardcoded in the game?

The fmf file is downloadable here:

It isnt hardcoded.....

589b881047ab5_Screenshot-8_2_201711_05_07.thumb.png.d4c0e5592270e6fa04641f551967683a.png

Archived